Chapter 16

I haven't talked to Vince since then and Addy won't let me. Not that I wanted to anyway. If we are outside practicing and he comes out Addy pulls me inside the house. If we go anywhere and Vince is there we leave. Whatever. Addy won't let me stay in the same room with him for more than a second. School we avoid him like the plague there too. It shouldn't of hurt me but it does.

"Tor I'm going running around with B will you be alright here on your own?" Addy ask coming into our room.

"Yeah go have some fun." I tell him looking up from my book.

"Alright." he sighs. "If you need anything call me or dad. Amy is out tonight with Ryder." he tells me. I just nod an okay. "Love ya hon." he tells me walking out the door but not before locking it.

"Love you Addy." I yell at him.

I continue to read my book then finish up the last bit of my homework. Then I go take me a long hot bath and shave my legs. You know do all the girly stuff. Then I get dressed in my night clothes when I remembered. Crap. Addy won't be happy I forgot. He'll probably skin me alive. He hates when I forget.

Everyone is gone tonight so I'm good. I grab my bag and go downstairs. I go to the kitchen flip on the light and grab a glass. I set my bag up and pull out everything I need. One of each. This sucks. As I'm taking a drink Vince walks in.

"What are you doing?" he ask eyeing my bag. Crap.

"Nothing." I answer quickly grabbing my bag zipping it up.

"What is that?" he ask suspiciously.

"Nothing."

"Tori."

"Nothing that concerns you." I scoff.

"About the other day." he starts.

"I don't care Vincent." I say cutting him off. I walk past him and he grabs my bag from my hand. "Hey give that back!" I yell at him. He doesn't listen though. He walks into the living room unzipping it as he goes.

"Drugs really Victoria?" he growls at me showing me my bag.

"Of course drug. I got cancer you idiot. I have to take something to slow it down." I say rolling my eyes. Then I just caught what I said. Holy crap.

"What?!" he whispers shocked.

"Oh please don't act like you care because we both know you don't! Yeah so what I have cancer?! Big whoop! And we also know there's only one way to cure it but we know that's not going to happen now don't we?! Because of you I've been thru hell all my life with the help of your pack of course! Because of you I was ganged raped and because of you I'm going to die in three months!" I yell on the verge of tears but I wasn't going to shed one. "And you couldn't even give me those three small months that I have left to die in peace could you?! No! So you know what Vincent?! Have a nice life! Screw your whore Nicole, get married to the bitch! Have a whole bunch of kids I don't give a fuck! I'll be out of your life for good soon enough!" I yell. I don't know where that came from it just all came out. I yank my bag from his hand and turn on my heels only to freeze.

Crap the whole dang pack just heard that. Both of them did. I thought they all left. Why the hell are they here?

"AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME?!" Vince roars pissed off.

"It was her secret to tell." Chris says.

"SHE'S MY MATE! I HAD THE RIGHT TO KNOW!"

"No!" I tell turning back around. "Your mate died the day you rejected her. Then she died again five days later when she was raped. Then she died again six months later when she found out she had cancer. And she's dyeing permanently in three months. So go mate with your precious Nicole." I say and turn on my heels. I shove past everybody ignoring Vince's yells.

"Oh please she's just faking it again to gain more sympathy from everyone." Nicole sneers as I pass her. I stop and turn around.

"Why are you so worried about it for? Huh Nicole? I'll be out of your precious way soon enough. You know you really didn't have to send those rouges to kill to me." I tell her.

Yep we found out. And by the shock on her face we weren't suppose too.

"Yeah Nicole your own brother narked on you. I'm not stupid I know Vincent wants you. Your easy what's not to want. Why he was trying to get close to me was beyond me. He won't ever to be able to touch me that way. So why me? When he already has a girl that will get on her knees and beg for it like a good little doggie. Likes bitch in heat. So he's all yours. Always has been." I finish turning on my heels. Just to turn right back around. "Oh dad I'm going back home okay? I'll stay with uncle Devon." I tell Matt. I don't know where all that came from but to be honest it felt good to say it.

"Alright honey I'll call him tonight and let him know to expect you guys in a few days." he says.

"Thanks dad." I say turning back around going back upstairs.

"I WANT THAT BITCH OUT OF THIS PACK! OR I'LL KILL HER!" I hear Vince roar.

"I'M LEAVING!" I scream back.

"Not you Tori." he yells after me. "Tori stop." he yells running up the stairs as I hit the top one. I run to my room slamming the door shut and locking it. I slide down the door and let the tears fall. "Tori please open the door please." he begs knocking on the door. I just ignore him.

I didn't mean to tell him. I just wasn't paying attention to what came out of my mouth. Great now everyone knows. No one kew anything but a selected few.sure more people now knows about the rape but no one about the cancer. Now I'm not going to get anything but sympathy looks. The poor rejected alphas mate that got raped and has cancer and the alpha won't save her because he doesn't want her. Yes I can be saved but it's not going to happen.

I really don't understand it but Vince can save me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.