Chapter 11

I've hide in my room these last couple of days. I won't let anyone in. Not even Addy. Matt leaves my food at the door and I make sure he is gone and the hallway is empty before I open the door. I just watch tv, read, listen to music and take long baths to occupy my time.

Amy and Addy need time with their mates to make up. Just because I'll never get my happily ever happy doesn't mean they shouldn't. I know that those guys made my life a living hell all my life but as good as Amy and Addy are I know that they can change them.

BANG. I flinch at the noise. BANG BANG. I look at my door and see someone trying to get in and I panic. BAM! The door flys open and I see a very angry Vince. I instantly back up to my headboard knowing what's coming.

"No!" he growls. "You will not back away from me." he says thru gritted teeth. He stalks towards the bed making me dig myself further into the headboard. I watch petrified. He grabs my upper arm pulling me off slamming me into the wall so fast I didn't know what was happening. Besides I'm to busy crying with my eyes closed breathing to feel any pain. "Hit me you worthless piece of shit!" he yells at me making me flinch.

I dig myself further into the wall turning my head way from him. He grabs my chin making me face at him but I still have my eyes closed.

"Hit me!" he demands. I squeeze my eyes shut tighter. "Open your god damn eyes and hit me!" he demands. A sob breaks free from my mouth. "Your never going to amount to anything. Your a worthless wolf. Nothing but a fat, lazy whore. You cheats on your own mate. That's why I never wanted you as a mate. I need someone strong, fearless beautiful and your nothing but worthless." he growls at me and something just clicked.

I open my eyes glaring at him. I square my shoulders and slug him right in the jaw and hear a surprisingly very satisfying crack.

I was seriously waiting for a blow but it never came. And I went off in him.

"I never cheated on you like you have me countless times. I felt every single one Vincent." I growl sneering his name. "I was rapped! Not by one guy but by twelve." he looks at me in shock. "Yes you asshole twelve different guys in the same night. Twelve huge guys that are as big as you are now. I was 16. Each one of then took their turn beating me and raping me. All night long. I was close to death when Matt and Addy found me but you want to know the worst part about all that was? Do you Vincent? While I was being beat my mate the one guy that was suppose to love me no matter what was fucking his whore of a girlfriend. While I was ganged raped he was to busy getting his rocks off. I tried calling you. Each call was ignored. You were to busy having fun while I was being raped, torcherd and beaten. I hate you. Because of you and this pack I'll never be able to give something that was special to me away to someone that loves me and I love back. I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I scream at the end. He stares at me in shock as I stand there breathing heavily and crying. I waited for the blow but it still never came.

Instead he nods.

"I know." that's all he says. We just stood there staring at each other for I don't know how long until someone clears their throat.

We quickly turn my head and see pretty much everyone standing there. Addy, Matt, and Amy in front as always. Crap did they all hear that?

"Come on honey let's go get you some ice for your hand." Addy says nodding towards my hand. Crap they did. I nod an okay but Vince stops us.

"I'll take her to do it." he says thru gritted teeth.

"Yeah you need ice for your jaw." Brandon snickers. Vince nods taking my other hand and pulling us out of the bedroom. I just follow keeping my head down.

He leads us downstairs and lifts me up like I weight nothing on the counter. He goes to the freezer pulling out to frozen bags of whatever out. He gets in between my legs and lifts up my hand going to put it on it but stops.

"Shit. You broke your finger." he tells me lifting it up. Crap my finger is crocked.

"Oh." is all I could say.

"You didn't feel that?" he ask confused.

"Umm no." I say shaking my head. He nods and sighs.

"I'm going to have to reset it." he tells me. I just nod an okay closing my eyes preparing myself for.

Suddenly his lips are on mine. To say I'm shocked would be an understatement. He licks my lip but I never been really kisses before so I don't know what he's doing. So me being a total dummy sit there. He does it again but I still sit there. He pulls back a little.

"Open Tori." he whispers against my lips. He presses his lips to mine and licks my lips again. I do as he says and he slides his tongue in my mouth. I really don't know what to do so I just follow his lead.

To me it's an amazing first kiss until I screamed bloody murder. Now I felt that. It hurt like hell. He only kissed me to distract me from my finger. Why did I not freak out?

"Shhh. It's okay." he whispers bringing my head to his chest while I cry. After I'm done crying he makes me sit up and puts the bag on my hand as he brings the other to his jaw that's now blue. "I knew you had it in you." he chuckles.

"Huh?" I ask confused.

"Fighting back." he says.

"That upstairs..." I start.

"Was just to get you to fight back." he finishes for me.

"I don't like violence." I whisper putting my head down in shame. He lift my head up.

"I'm not ask for you to go all violent. I'm asking for you to stand up for yourself." he tells me. I just nod. "Can you do that for me?" I just shrug because I don't think I can. "I think you can but you might want to watch what comes out." he chuckles then his eyes turn black meaning his pissed. He closes his eyes. "I'm sorry Tori. I'm so sorry for everything." he whispers. "I was mad that you ran away and then you sleep with someone else." I was fixing to cut in but he keep going. "I know it wasn't the case now but at the time I didn't know any better. I flipped, blocked you out and pulled Nicole into my room. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." I just nod.

I don't know if I'll ever be able to forgive him. He slept with someone else while I was being raped and beaten. He is still with that same person.

And why would he be mad that I left? He didn't want me anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.