Chapter 7

Apparently while I was sliding down the lockers my shirt decided to come up. Which lead to it really scratching my back. Addy let me borrow his hoodie to cover up my shirt.

After he fixed up my wounds we made it to class late. All the girls drool all over Adrian. Which is funny. They have no chance with him. He's gay for petesake. But do they care? No just as long as they get down his pants. All the guys drool over Amy. She's beautiful. On our way to second hour Addy suddenly stops.

"Watch her." he growls at Amy putting me against a locker. We look at him confused as he walks off.

"What is he doing?" she ask me. I just shrug because I didn't know either.

We watch as he grabs a jock by the shirt throwing him to the ground. He just grabs a girl dragging her with him. Poor girl is looking at the back of his head in shock. He stops in front of us still huffing.

"You okay?" he ask her.

"Umm yeah ummm thanks." she says confused. He just nods sighing. Adrian can't stand bulling. And she's a nerd and that makes it worse to Addy. I inhale and smell her. She's a wolf. Probably the bullied one of the pack. I don't remember seeing her last night but then again I wasn't paying attention.

"Hi I'm Amy." Amy says sticking her hand out for her to shake.

"I'm Joanne." she says taking it.

"This is Tori and Adrian." Amy says introducing us.

"Nice to meet you." Joanne says.

"You too." Addy says. I just nod. They talk for a minute as I just zone out. I usually do. I don't make friends easy. When the warning bell goes off she takes us to our next class which she has with us.

The next two classes passes fairly fast. I've noticed Adrian being off since we've been here. I don't know why either. And I'm going to find out.

"Addy." I say getting his attention as we walk to lunch. Yeah I'm walking beside him while Amy is on my other side.

"Yeah."

"What's wrong?"

"What do you mean? Nothing is wrong."

"Liar you've been off since our second day here."

"Tor I found..." he cuts himself off gulping. "My mate." he finishes.

"That's great Addy." I chirps but I notice him frowning. I stop him by grabbing his arm. "It's great right?" he sighs heavily rubbing his forehead.

"No Tor it's not."

"What? Why not?" I ask confused.

"Because he's umm.." he cuts himself off looking off the other way. I follow his eye sight. I notice he is looking at Vince's group. Then I notice Brandon look up as if he notices someone watching him. Holy crap! He smiles brightly then it drops quickly. I look back at Addy and notice him glaring.

I move to stand in front of him and slap the the crap out of him. Yeah I'll pretend I didn't hear that you touch him again I'll hurt you growl coming from Brandon. Addy looks at me shocked. I get on my tippy toes cupping his face making him look at me. I look him right in the eyes.

"Adrian Lock. Don't. Don't you dare reject him because of who he hangs out with. Don't you dare put him thru what I went thru." I whisper tearing up. Yes it's a sore subject for me. Addy pulls me into a hug. I didn't miss the two possessive growls. One I understand the other one not so much.

"I can't forget what he's done to you. I don't know if I can forgive that." he whispers in my hair.

"You have to Addy. Please try to. Please for me." I beg sniffing. I don't want anyone to go thru what I've been thru. "Please Addy maybe he's changed or maybe you can change him." he pulls back from the hug. He wipes my tears away sighing.

"She's right Addy you got to try." Amy says.

"I'll try." he says.

"That's all I ask for." I say.

"You three coming?" Jo ask waking up to us.

"Yeah friend moment." Amy says. I just nod stepping back. We start walking again. As we pass Vince's group I catch Brandon staring at Addy with love.

I wanted to cry right then but didn't. We just kept walking. When we get to the cafeteria Addy and Jo goes and gets us lunch as me and Amy sit down.

"Umm Vicky." someone says from behind me. I flinch at the name. I turn around and see Brandon standing there. I give him a confused look. "Can we talk? Alone." he ask me.

"Or not?" Amy scoffs. "If you want to talk to her you can do it right here." he nods and sits down. He sighs heavily looking nervous.

"Look I know I've been a dick to you in the past and I just want to apologize."

"Right and how does she know your not just apologizing to hurt her again or to just get down Addy's pants." Amy ask.

"One I'm not trying to just get down Adrian's pants. Two if I hurt her I got the feeling it'll hurt Adrian and I don't plan on hurting Adrian. I'm so sorry Vicky I really am. And I want to thank you for telling Adrian to give me a chance." he says looking me straight in the eyes. I look for any sighs of lie but I don't find anything. I see nothing but honesty and nervousness. "So can you forgive me?" he ask. "I understand if you can't I really do but I'm still sorry."

"I forgive you." I blurt out.

"Really?" he ask shocked. I just nod. He pulls me into a hug and I begin to panic. I close my eyes trying to breath.

"Let go of her!" I hear Amy yell at him.

"Oh crap I'm sorry." he says panicked jumping away. Breath Tori. I tell myself. Breath. In and out in and out. I repeat to myself. It's not working.

"Adrian!" Amy yells. Next I hear feet stomping.

"What the hell happen?" Addy yells grabbing my hand.

"Dumbass here decided to hug her." Amy growls.

"Amy!" he yells. "Breath Tori. In and out. In and out. Slowly. Come on. Listen to me breath." he says breathing with me. I did as he said but this time it isn't working and I don't know why.

Then everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.