Chapter 15

Brandon, Vince and Addy have been teaching me how to fight the last couple of days. In human form. They say wolf form will come later. Vince and Addy do the up close and personal moves while Brandon does the far away moves. Well not far away moves. You know what I mean.

We've all been getting along. And even Amy and Ryder join us. Ryder has been kissing her butt but hasn't done the one thing she wants him to and that's apologize to me. He is being nice and everything to me but he hasn't done that. And that's bugging her.

Suddenly Vince maneuvers me somehow so my back is to his chest and he's holding both of my arms to my chest.

"Quit drooling over my abs and pay attention." that's his line every time he catches me off gaurd. He always does this without a shirt. They all do.

"I wasn't drooling over you abs Mr. Conceited." I scoff rolling my eyes. "Besides I said it once I'll say it again. Addy has better looking abs." I taunt. Here it comes. Two possessive growls. Me and Addy always laugh. I do it just to irritate them. He actually has better abs then Addy. He has a nice firm 8 pack and Addy has a six pack but working on an eight. He whips me around. He takes my hand running it down his abs.

"Your telling me you don't like those?" he ask cockily.

"Addy's feel better." I say shrugging.

"Yeah and I think it's time you got your own room." he huffs.

"Me too." Brandon says.

"Yeah because I'm so going to do a lot with my GAY BEST FRIEND." I huff rolling my eyes.

"Not the point. You two are getting way to comfortable with each other." Brandon says.

"Can't get anymore comfortable then seeing each other naked." I say like its no big deal. Here it comes.

"You've seen each other naked?!" Vince growls as Brandon just growls. To fun to get these two riled up.

"Well yeah. Same pack and all and we do shift together. Its bound to sometimes." I snicker shrugging.

"No one sees you naked but me." Vince growls in my ear.

"Whatever you say sweet cheeks. Now let's continue." I say pushing myself away from him. He pulls me back to him.

"Tori." he says warningly.

"Chill bam bam I don't think he's ever seen me naked. We always turn away from each other."

"He's a guy Tori." he huffs.

"Yeah a gay one Vince." I say pushing him away. "What I have he doesn't want." I say walking away.

"That's what you think hon." Addy says but you can tell it was a joke.

"Adriana." I say appalled jokingly.

"Yes Victor." he says innocently. "Kidding sheesh." he says rubbing the back of his head after Brandon hit him.

"Boy you hit my friend again I'll come over there and beat you up." I threaten trying to keep a straight face. He cocks an eyebrow. But I couldn't hold it in when I heard everyone else laugh. "Fine." I sigh after I get over my laughing fit. "I'll just have Amy beat you up for me." I say sticking out my tongue.

"Oh hell no. That women is vicious." Brandon says immediately.

"Thank you Brandon." Amy says. "Coming from you I'll take that as a complement."

"You should women. I don't think I've ever seen a girl fight like you." he compliments.

I give up fighting so I sit on the ground as does Vince but he sits behind me putting his legs on my sides and makes me lean back so my back is to his chest with his chin on my shoulder. How we got this comfortable with each other is beyond me. We act almost like we are actual mates.

We all sit and chat for a little bit. Just talking and joking around.

"How about we go to the movies tonight?" Ryder suddenly says. They all look at me. Amy and Addy knows I'm not good in public places. I guess everyone else figured it out considering no one ever sees me leave the house unless it's school or to take a walk.

"What do ya say Tor?" Addy ask.

"Sure why not?" I say shrugging. I didn't want to ruin their fun and I knew if I didn't go Addy wouldn't go and he looks like he really wants to go.

So everyone agrees and we take off to get ready. I take a shower and dress in some jean shorts and a tank top. As I put on a little bit of make up Addy takes a shower and he's ready. I don't wear a lot just powder and eyeliner. When he's done we walk out in the hallway and get a surprise. Nicole and Vince are standing there talking when she grabs him and starts kissing him. AND HE DOESN'T PULL AWAY. Nope he brings her closer. I actually thought we were getting somewhere. I guess not.

"Come on Tori you don't need to see this." Addy says pulling me. They quickly jump apart.

"It's not what it looks like." Vince says quickly. Nicole just smirks at me.

"It never is. Do us all a favor and stay the fuck away from Tori." Addy growls pulling me down the stairs.

"Tori." Vince says. I just shrug as I keep walking.

I'm not going to lie. It hurt and it hurt like hell.

We get downstairs and Addy keeps dragging me to the door, flinging it open making it hit the wall with a bang. He stomps to the car with Brandon behind him. He flings open the passenger side door and pushes me in. Brandon gets in the backseat.

"What's wrong with him?" Brandon ask me as Addy walks to the driver side.

"Nothing." I lie. Addy flings the door open and slams the door shut.

"Adrian what's wrong?" Brandon ask Addy.

"Keep your god damn alpha away from Tori." he says thru gritted teeth.

"What did he do now?" Brandon sighs.

"Kissing that skanky bitch in front of Tori."

"What?!" Brandon says shocked. "But he's been working so hard at getting her back." he says more to himself than anyone else. I just shrugged.

"Yeah well playing both sides of the field isn't going to get him anywhere. I'll make damn sure of that." Addy growls pulling out of the drive way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.