Chapter 19

I thought about everything he said. He's right I am stronger than I give myself credit for. Just because I have a phobia of people touching me doesn't mean I'm not strong.

After he said that to me he stood up wiped his face said I will and walked out.

A couple of days later he said since I won't go out on a date with him there's only so much he can do.

So he buys me roses everyday. Everyday a different color with one red one in the middle. He's make me dinner ever night, separate from the packs dinner. He always makes me something different. When me and Addy go on our walks him and Brandon will go with us. He walks me to every class and will carry my bag for me. Since Addy doesn't trust Vince and Vince want to drive me back and fourth to school Addy rides with us. He won't let anyone near me but a selected few. Brandon, Amy, Addy, Matt, Chris and Angel. The usual. Yeah he won't even let Ryder near me. He'll let him hangout with us but won't let him close to me.

He'll sit and just hold my hand while we are watching tv or something. Nothing more. He won't even put his arm around my shoulder. He will only kiss my forehead at night before I go to bed. That's it. He won't try anything more. Which I'm grateful for because I don't think I could handle more.

"Out everybody." Vince says coming into our room. We all look at him confused.

"Why?" I ask.

"One second thought don't." he finishes.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"You need to tell me." he tells me.

"Tell you what?" I ask confused.

"Tell me what happen when you were." he stops himself and gulps. "You know."

"You can't make her do that?" Addy protest knowing what he is talking about.

"I need to know. She needs to do this. Adrian it might help her." Vince tells him.

"But in front of us?" Addy ask.

"Yes I've been doing some research. Since she won't go to therapy and not all people need it. They just need someone to tell. And maybe the more people she tells. The better it will be for her. She needs to do this. We need to do this. As much as I don't want to hear this I have too." Vince tells Addy. Addy sighs nodding his head.

"Uh don't I get a say in this?" I ask.

"As much as I don't want to admit this Tor but he's right." Addy tells me. I look at him on shock. He was always the first to tell me not to talk about.

"I can't." I whisper tearing up.

"You can and you will Tori." Vince says.

"Please don't make me." I beg thru tears. He sits down on the bed beside me taking my hand.

"I'm sorry Tori but I have too. You don't want to tell and I don't want to hear it. We both have to do this." he tells me.

"It'll be okay Tor we are all here for you." Addy says.

"Yeah we are not going anywhere." Amy says.

"It's time you stopped dealing with this on your own Tori and hiding from it. Let me help." Vince says.

"Let us help." Addy corrects.

"Yeah Vincent it's not all about you you know." I try to joke. He just smiles at me and nods.

"Right it's not all about me. It about us." he says seriously. I guess he didn't take it as a joke.

I guess you could say he's working thru his whole it's about me syndrome. I did say working on it.