Chapter 10

I did say if I got 1000 votes on received voted I'd update. So here you go but don't expect anything else until next week. Hehe.

Anyway thanks for all of your support and votes. It makes really happy that people like my stories. It really means a lot that you guys like them.

I'm sorry that's don't respond to your comments but I do read them. I don't know what is up but it seems wattpad doesn't like me very much. I don't think some of you get my thanks for fanning either but I will still thank you wether you get them or not. And I will always read your comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you.

And if you don't get my thanks for fanning just remember I tried. And THANKS FOR FANNING ME! It really means a lot.

Anyway I will also post a new story. So go check it out and tell me what you think.

Thanks.

On with the story..............................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stayed in my room a for a couple of days after that. Like that's anything new. But this time I didn't even go to school. Addy and Amy have. Amy took a picture of Nicole the next day and Nicole was black and blue.

Apparently Brandon didn't evens attempt to stop Amy. Addy was kinda upset about that but not really. He was upset because she wasn't here right away but he was happy Nicole got the crap beat out of her.

Unfortunately for me Matt is making me go back today. Blah. I can't wait till I graduate. I get ready in jeans and a t shirt. When I head out of my room I run into Vince. Actually run into him making me fall on my butt.

"Umm sorry." I whisper closing my eyes trying not to panic. And waiting for the blow. I hear him sigh heavily.

"Vicky open your eyes." he says softly. If,inch because of the name of course. I open because I don't want to be hit. He hasn't hit me since I've been back but that doesn't mean he won't. I see him squatting down in front of me. "Vicky." he starts and puts his hand on my cheek. Of course I flinch away. "I'm not going to hurt you. I've change." he tells me pulling back his hand.

"Tori please don't call me Vicky." I whisper looking into his eyes. He just nods standing up.

"Come on let's get you up." he says sticking his hand out for me to take. I flinch back again and he sighs.

"What the hell is going on here?! Why is she on the floor?!" Addy growls standing at the top of the stairs.

"We bumped into each other." Vince explains.

"Tori is that true?" Addy ask me. I nod a yes standing up. "I told you to wait."

"I know." I whisper shrugging. He walks up to me taking my hand. He pulls me down the stairs leaving Vince there.

We tell Matt and Chris bye then leave. We head to school in silence as usual.

"Where's Amy?" I ask.

"I don't know." he says shrugging. "She hasn't been riding to school with me these last couple of days." I just nod. That's unusual she always rides with us.

We pull in and I look around for her car which I find. Well at least she's at school. We walk in and freeze. She's eaten Ryder's face off. Ryder is Vince's soon to be omega. And one of my worst bullies. He pushed me down a flight of stairs one day. Holy crap! Addy clears his throat and they jump apart. I step behind Addy.

"Oh hey guys." Amy says surprised. "Your early."

"No I think you just lost track of time." Addy says shaking his head. "What's going on here?" he ask irritated. He knows what he did to me.

"Umm yeah I need to talk to you guys." she says nervously. Yeah I'm upset by this.

So I pull on Addy's shirt telling him to go. I didn't want to discuss this right now. I didn't even really want to believe it.

"Talk at lunch." he growls walking off pulling me along with him.

"Tori." Amy says. I just shake my head no and keep walking.

I'm upset because out of everyone he was the worst. You would think it would be Vince but no. It was him, Nicole and my brother. But Ryder seemed to take it extra personally.

Morning classes go by unusually slow. I don't know why but I really wish they'd hurry up. Finally the bell rings for lunch so we gather our things and take off but unfortunately we are stopped by the bitch herself.

"You stupid bitch you keep getting me punished." she growls at me as Addy pushes me in between him and a locker.

"No you skank your doing it all on your own." Addy growls back. I peak over his arm and see Vince, Brandon, Ryder and Nicole.

"Stand up for yourself Tori." Vincent says.

"No you assholes have beaten her down so bad she can't." Addy growls at him.

"That's why she needs too. She needs to quit hiding behind you." Vince growls back. Nicole laughs. Or cackles whatever you want to call it. All I know it sounds horrible.

"Oh face it Vinny baby. She's always going to be the poor pathetic, fat, worthless loser." she says wrapping her arms around his waist. I close my eyes not wanting to see that.

"Bitch." I hear Amy growl. Then a crack. "What the fuck did I tell you?" then I hear another crack and a grunt. "Huh good god your stupid." then I hear another grunt and a crack. "You go near my friend again I'll fucking kill you." this time all I heard was a grunt. "Any of you bastards go near her again. I'll fucking kill you all." she growls.

"Amy." I hear Ryder say.

"No. I can't believe I believed your bullshit! Don't ever come near me again." she growls at him. "Come on let's go get lunch. I'm fucking hungry." she growls. Yeah she's pissed.

We walk off with me in between them. Me and Amy go to our table. She harshly pulls her chair out plopping in it as I sit down. I sigh heavily.

"He's your mate isn't he?" I whisper. I think I already knew the answer.

"Yes." she growls out. Oh crap.

"Amy you can't chose your mate over me." I tell her. She turns to look at me glaring.

"Watch me." she growls at me making me flinch. "Sorry." she sighs. I can't keep doing this to them. They are away from their mates because of me. I'm sure Addy and Brandon are fighting to because he was standing with them. It's not fair to them. They shouldn't have to choose between me and their mates. They belong with their I'm just a friend. No one special.

"Go be with your mate." I whisper getting up.

I run out of the cafe crying. I hate that their mates, they are worst my nightmares. But they can't choose me over them.

The wolf spirits we so messed up on this one. Why would they pair me up with a heartless bastard alpha and my friends with his beta and omega. Ryder is the omega because he is the best fighter they have. Always has been. Brandon is the beta. How messed up is that? It's not fair to them. I ran all the way home crying. Probably not my best idea.