Chapter 22

The day of the pond we had so much fun. We wrestled trying to dunk each other. Well they successfully got me. Me being weak had to have help. Either Addy or Amy would help me. By the time we were done we drank so much pond water we couldn't even eat dinner. We came out burping so much is was unreal and if course they made fun of me. They didn't know how such a small person could burp so loud. All in all we has a good time. I don't think I've ever had so much fun.

"Hey what are you doing?" Vince ask. I look up and there he is leaning up against the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest. I show him my book I'm reading. "Nerd."

"Yep. Would you rather I be stupid?" I ask cocking an eyebrow.

"No." he immediately says pushing himself off the door frame. "What are you reading?" he ask coming into the room.

"Fallen by Lauren Kate." I answer.

"Any good?" he ask laying in bed.

"So far so good but I'm only halfway thru." I tell him.

"What's it about?"

"Angels."

"You believe in angels?" he ask getting on his elbow.

"You believe in werewolves?" I retort.

"Touché. Do you believe you have a guardian angel?" I laughed shaking my head at that.

"No. If I do he sure is doing a sucky job."

"I don't know Tori maybe he is just throwing stuff at you you can handle."

"Yeah well he still sucks." I scoff.

"Did you take your medicine today?"

"Yes daddy."

"That's big daddy to you." he jokes. I roll my eyes snorting.

"Big daddy my ass. More like pencil dick." I snicker.

"Hey don't go dissin my manhood."

"You mean little boy hood."

"You know I think I liked you quiet."

"Yeah well I liked you when I couldn't see you."

"Ouch babe. To harsh."

"Truth hurts." I shrug.

"So what are plans today meanie?"

"Meanie?" I ask cocking an eyebrow. "What are you two?"

"One and half thank you very much."

"Your an idiot." I laugh.

"Yeah well we all can't be geniuses like you."

"I'm not a genius. I just do my work and use my head Vince."

"Yeah yeah. I don't like thinking. It uses to much brain power. Seriously what are you doing today?"

"Nothing. Amy and Addy went out with Ryder and Brandon." he nods getting on his knees. He gets in between my legs and grabs under my knees pulling me down on the bed tossing my book to the side and covers my body with his.

"Good now I can spend some time alone with you." he says and kisses my nose. Of course I panic closing my eyes. "No Tori open your eyes and look at me." he coos caressing my cheek with his thumb. I do as he says. "It's just me baby just you and I." he whispers. I nod gulping. "I'm not going to hurt you." he tells me. I nod again. "Now put your arms around my neck." he says. I shake my head no. "Come on Tori you got to work thru this. I'm not going to hurt you. Just slowly put your arms around my neck." I gulp lift up my shaking arms. "That's it." I put them around his neck closing my eyes. "No Tori open your eyes no going into your head. Look at me Angel face." I do as he says. "See it's not so bad." I want to close my eyes so bad and go into my head like he said but he's right. I need to work thru this. "You okay?"

"Yeah. I think so." I whisper.

"Good." he says kissing my chin. "What do you want to do today?" he ask me. I think he's trying to keep my mind off the position we are in.

"I don't care." I whisper.

"Would you be willing to go out in public just the two of us?" he ask. I shake my head no and he sighs. "How bout this? You go out with me for at least an hour and I'll have everyone meet up with us after?" he says. That doesn't sound to bad. I think I can handle an hour out in public without an entrouge.

While I'm thinking I feel Vince's hand going up my shirt and I flinch back closing my eyes.

"No Tori look at me." I open my eyes panting. "Breathe baby." I do as he says slowly in and out. "I'm not going to do anything." he says brushing his hands on my sides. "See nothing hurtful." he coos going farther up. He doesn't move his hand to my stomach or anywhere else just my ribs. When he gets to my bra he stops but leaves his hand there. "See is that so bad?" he ask me I close my eyes inhaling deeply. "No Tori look at me." he says as I let it out. I open my eyes. "Did you eat a whole jar of cherries again?" he ask cocking an eyebrow. I nod smiling. I love my cherries. He smiles shaking his head. "I'm going to have to go to SAMs to see if they carry bigger jars of that stuff just to keep you stocked up." he tells me.

"They don't Matt already looked." I tell him honestly. I think everyone knows my fetish for cherries. He laughs shaking his head.

"Can you tie the stems in knots?"

"No." I say shaking my head.

"Ha I can." he brags.

"Yeah because you have a lot of experience at using your tongue as I don't." I say rolling my eyes.

"Yeah well." he says shrugging. "Anyway let me take you out?"

"Fine." I sigh. He removes his hand.

"See that wasn't so bad was it?"

"I guess not."

"Who knows maybe one day I'll get to make love to you." he says kissing my chin and gets up. I scoff at that getting out of bed. I put on my shoes and follow him out the door.

We leave and he just takes me to the park where I swing while he pushes me. Then we meet up with our friends and go play laser tag. Something I've never done before but they teach me and I had a blast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.