Chapter 25

I turn around looking behind me. Sure enough Chris, Matt, Addy and Vince are all standing behind me. Well Vince is standing beside me.

"Screw these alphas. You've got one very pissed off daughter." I say. He starts laughing like a crazy person.

"Your not my daughter." he chuckles.

"Good." is all I can say. I don't care. "Because it takes a very sick man to rape his own daughter."

"I never raped you."

"No but you did May. Your very own daughter. You sick bastard." he starts laughing again.

"None of you are my kids except Chase. Your mother wasn't even my real mate."

"Then who's our father?" was my only question.

"Some guy that's died." he says shrugging. I do the same. It isn't no hair of my head. Nope I'm grateful this bastard isn't my father. "Chase kill her." he says in a bored tone waving his head dismissively.

Is this man stupid? He's really telling Chase to kill me when there our four alphas standing there and one of them happens to my mate. Yeah okay. Chase laughs at him.

"I don't think so. Your on your own old man." Chase says getting up and walking to us.

"Boy you better do as I say!" he growls at Chase.

"Naw I don't think so."

"Chase kill her now!" he orders.

"Your alpha oh wait you aren't an alpha anymore are you? I wonder why? Could it be because you yourself killed your whole pack and blamed it on rouges just so you could keep your affair from your mate. My mother." Chase blurts out. All of us stare at him in shock. That's low. All those innocent people. "Oh right they didn't know did they?" he snickers. "Shall I continue? Aww why not. I'm sure Victoria would love to know you killed her mother."

"WHAT?!" I roar. Chase turns back to me.

"Yeah I'm sorry Vicky. I wanted to tell you when you came back but you wouldn't talk to me. I've been keeping these secrets for far to long. My father kill your mother. And your father didn't just die. He killed him too. I don't know who he is. I'm sorry." Chase tells me. I didn't know what to say. I'm just stunned.

"Shut up Chase!" that man snarls.

"No Chase keep going." I say.

"Alpha Chris." Chase says turning to Chris. "He has plans to take over your pack. He made some kinda deal with the rouges. I don't know the deal though. His girlfriend should be able to tell you more." Chase tells Chris.

"I'll kill you!" that man snarls at Chase lunging at him.

"STAND DOWN!" I order then shift lunging for him. Faster then I can blink I have him on the ground ripping out his throat. I stand over him in shock panting. Uh where did that come from? Oh crap! I just killed a man. I...I can't bring myself to feel bad about it either. I stood there for I don't know how long in shock. I don't know where any of that stuff came from.

"Tori shift back." Vince says bringing me out of my shock, standing beside me. I nod and do as he said. I shift back as he hands me his t shirt. I put it on and that's when I freak.

"Chase I'm I'm so sorry. I...I didn't mean too. I'm so sorry." I say tearing up. I don't feel bad that I just killed the man that put me thru hell all my life. No I feel bad for Chase. I just killed his dad. Chase shakes walking over to me. He pulls me into a hug.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. I'm just sorry you had to be the one to do it. I couldn't ever bring myself to do it. I tried." he whispers.

"I'm so sorry. I killed your father." I cry in his chest.

"No I might have his DNA but he was never my father. Vicky he killed my mother too."

"Oh Chase I'm so sorry." I cry harder.

"Shhh Vicky it's okay." he coos rubbing my back. I nod sniffling.

"Tori please call me Tori. I hate the name Vicky or Victoria." I tell him pulling back.

"Why?"

"I'll tell you some other time." I tell him. He nods looking at Chris.

"What happens to me?" he ask him.

"Did you help plan any of it?" Chris ask him.

"No." he says shaking his head. "I was trying to find out more information so I could tell you. That's why I didn't say anything before now."

"Then nothing. Where's his girlfriend?" Chris ask him.

"Out shopping." Chris nods sighing.

"I'll get some men to guard the house so we can grab her." he tells Matt.

"Yeah I'll get someone to clean this mess and get another room ready." Matt says walking out the door.

"Come on let's get you home." Vince says wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I just nod numbly.

"Hey Tori." Chase says stopping us.

"Yeah." I say looking up at him.

"I'm sorry for everything and you'll always be my sister. Blood or not." I smile up at him.

"And you'll always be my big brother." he smiles and kisses my forehead.

"Go get some rest. I'll help the others." I nod an okay and me and Vince walk out. He puts me in the car and gets in.

"I'm proud of you." he says once he gets in and starts the car.

"What for? I killed a man." I tell him. He nods.

"You did but do you also realize you saved a whole pack. Actually two. You also stood up to your brother and sisters. You let four other people hug you. You also put my dad in his place." he chuckles. "Oh Angel face you did so much today I don't think you realize." he says grabbing my hand. Huh I guess I did. I never looked at as saving a pack but he is right.

When he gets us home I go upstairs and take a shower putting on fresh clothes since I shredded mine. I go downstairs and wait for my family to arrive. Vince said that Matt said him and Chris would help with there stuff and bring them home. Stupid mind link. Since we are not technically a part of Vince's pack we can't communicate with them. Only alphas can communicate to other alphas.

When they get there I jump up to help to only fall on my knees in massive pain. Like my whole body is on fire.

"TORI!" Vince yells.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.