Chapter 30

It's the wedding day. I'm nervous as hell. I woke up in bed alone. All the guys took Vince for a bachelor party and us girls had a bachelorette party. All we did was kick everyone out of the living room watched movies, drank and opened presents.

Let's just say I got some skimpy I mean skimp lingerie. If I wasn't nervous then I am now. Yeah don't count on me wearing any of that stuff. The one I picked out the day I found my dress sure but that stuff no.

"Shower time." Amy sings prancing into the room.

"No sleepy." I moan rolling over. I didn't get much sleep last night. One I'm nervous as hell, two Vince wasn't in bed with me. He started sleeping in bed with me the night he proposed since Addy has been sleeping with Brandon. Why he doesn't just move into the room with him is beyond me.

"Wedding day." she sings taking the blankets from me. I groan but get up.

She pushes me in the shower. I scrub and scrub, shave and get out. When I come out of the bathroom in a robe there's some lady there I've never seen before.

"Now don't panic." Amy tells me. "She's just doing your hair and make up. I'll be right here with you the whole time." she tells me. I nod taking a deep breathe. I can do this. I sit down in the chair closing my eyes as Amy holds my hands. Of course I play with her fingers. I repeat Vince's words not everybody is going to hurt you.

I actually sit there the whole time letting her work. I'm scared but I'm fine. When she's done I open my eyes and gasp. The girl in the mirror is not me. She's beautiful. For some one with barely any make up on I look totally different. I heard her say something about going for a natural look but I didn't know what she was talking about. And for this to be a natural look I look beautiful. Make up lightly done, my hair is all up in a bun with a crown surrounding it and baby's breath here and there.

After that we sneak over to Chris and Angel's house because that's where the wedding and my dress is. We run upstairs unnoticed to be greeted by Angel already dressed.

"Wow Tori you look great." she chirps.

"Thanks."

"Now the dress." she says clapping. She pulls it out bringing it to me. I slip off my robe and slip into it. We decided I wouldn't wear shoes because I keep falling and we couldn't find any flats that would go with the dress. I know those shoes we bought went to waste. Oh well. They get me zipped up and put my train on me. "Your right Amy. Vince is going to die when he sees her." Angel says tearing up.

"I know. Aww Angel our little girl is growing up." Amy coos tearing up and hugging her. I roll my eyes.

"You two are ridiculous." I laugh. They pull back giggling.

"Shoot Amy get dressed." Angel says shooing her. Amy hurriedly puts on her dress while Angel does some finishing touches on me. Like my jewelry.

"Done." she chirps slipping in her shoes. She already had her hair and make up done when she came in this morning. I turn around and gasp.

"Wow Amy your gorgeous." I tell her honestly.

"Not as gorgeous as you babe." she says winking at me. I scoff at that. Amy looks amazing in silver. Her make up is done like mine but her hair is still down in loose curls she look damn good.

"I don't know Ams. I just might turn lesbian for you." I joke.

"Honey I already turned lesbian for you. Look at those sexy legs. You think Vince will get mad if I lick em?" she says wiggling her eyebrow.

"You two are horrible." Angel says laughing. Then we hear a knock on the door.

"Ladies it's time." I hear Chris call thru the door. Angel opens it up and my jaw drops.