EPILOUGE

7 years later

Okay I knew Vince wanted a big family since he was a only child but sheesh. I'm on our fourth child. Yes fourth. Plus Sammy so that's five. She's ten now and I swear if I didn't know any better I'd say she was Vince's but she doesn't look anything like him but the black hair. But my god she acts just like him.

Then there's yep you guessed it. Adriana. She's six. We named her after Addy. I know it wasn't fair to anyone else but Addy helped me the most in my time of need. She looks like Vince black hair and bright blue eyes. She's a knock out.

Then there's Evan looks like Vince. Of course all my babies look like Vince. So not fair. He's got Vince's attitude too. Then there's Hunter. He's got my attitude and he's quiet. This one that's on the way we are hoping for a girl and that this one looks like me. We never know what are children are because we like the surprise.

I asked Vince one time if I was a baby making machine and he said well and walked off. Let's just say he got an iron skillet to the back of the head and woke up to a very angry wife and headache. I knew he was kidding but it still pissed me off and I was pregnant at the time. I wouldn't talk to him for a week and he did everything he could to get me to forgive him. He only got to sleep in bed with me because I can't sleep without him anymore. Then he brought home ten jars of cherries then he was in my good books again.

A couple months after Adriana was born the second pack house was done. So Addy, Brandon, Matt and Pam moved in to that house along with whatever pack members didn't want to live around town or at our pack house. Both packs live basically together now. Matt landed up getting Pam pregnant with their first child. Much to Addy's dislike it was a girl. Him and Brandon adopted a little baby boy that was left abandoned at a near by pack and no one wanted him. So they called Chris to see if we'd take him in and of course Chris said yes but as soon as Brandon saw him. He just had to have him. And Addy said yes. That was five years ago. So you can tell who wears the pants in that relationship but Brandon denies it. Right. Brandon remains beta of this pack and Addy's. Vince doesn't call him unless he has too.

Amy and Ryder our working seriously hard for there second one. Their first one was a boy Anthony. They stayed here at this pack house because Ryder wanted to remain third in command and he acts as beta when Brandon is to busy with their pack.

Turns out Julia was Chase's soulmate but Chase was to embarrassed to say anything because she is human. That creep taught him having a human as a mate was a disgrace. When I walked in on them sucking each others face off he admitted to me. I had to tell him it wasn't a bad thing. Human mates are just as normal as werewolf mates are. Then he came out to everyone. They have two children now. Two boys both will be werewolves. They will take after Chase because he's an alpha. They moved into a house on their own but visit us daily.

April and her mate Alex have no kids. Aren't fully mated yet because April isn't ready for kids. They still live here. May hasn't found her mate yet and decided to travel around from different packs with one of her friends to look for him. She calls every night and let's me know how the search is going.

Me and Vince are doing good. Really good. He still spoils me rotten. He spoils us all actually. Usually mates don't get married unless their mate is human so I ask why he married me he said because if he couldn't be fully mated to me he still wanted to me tied to me in some way. Sweet I thought.

Chris turned over alpha duties to Vince on his 21st birthday. Before that me and Angel started going at least once a week checking on our pack members and we started having more not pack meeting those are once a month but pack parties. It gives me a chance to see if I can notice abuse around our pack and Addy's too. His come too.

You never know maybe they can find their mates amongst each other. Plus like I said we basically all live together. We have a lot of fun. They are usually at the pond. Vince loves it because I'm not afraid or scared to show my body. We don't know if it was the pregnancy or the cancer being gone but I gained weight and now I have a bangin body. I'm proud of it and I love showing it off. But only Vince is allowed to see it all. He loves how confident I've become. He loves me showing it off. No I don't dress any differently just to show it off or anything like that. He loves it when we go out and public and some moron hits on me. He sits back and watches me turn them down. The only time he steps in is if one of them starts getting handsy. But I fight back and pop them in the nose or family jewels. He has broken me of being afraid to go in public by myself. He started out slow taking me to the park and disappearing for a few minutes and the time got longer and longer then he'd take me in fairly busy places leaving me alone. The time got longer and longer on that too. Then he took me to busy places and make me walk by myself with him behind me.

Although he doesn't let me go any where by myself I know I'm not scared to go when I have too. Vince is always there with me. I slowly got over my fears with Vince's and my families help. It might have taken my a while but I did it. I love my life now. I went from being hated to being loved by one amazing husband, four beautiful kids, a wonderful father, three brothers and two well three sisters. And a pack that I now consider family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ it's over. *sniff sniff* I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to read to other stories. Thanks guys for your Votes, Comments!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me.