Chapter 38

It's been exactly a month since our wedding. Sammy is adjusting well. While we go to school she stays with grandma and angel. Some times she sleeps with us some she doesn't. We get up in the mornings and I get her and I dressed while Vince gets himself ready and makes us breakfast.

We go down and eat then we walk her over to Angel's and leave for school. We come home do our homework that's when he doesn't have practice. When he does I go pick her up and the rest of the time she's with us. All of us. All of our lives seems to revolve around her. We all take her to the park, go to her room play with her, take her out to the backyard where Chris bought her a big play set. Yeah the child is spoiled. Hell I think her room is bigger than mine and Vince's.

There aren't very many kids around here for her to play with. Most of the younger ones live with the parents away from the pack house. So we are all she's got. Which I don't like. So Angel is going to start having children her age come over while we are at school so she'll have someone to play with.

On Saturdays Angel takes her away from us so we can have time with just our friends and alone. And so they can have a girl day.

"Are you pregnant?" Amy ask after I get thru puking. Again. Fourth day in a roll. After I get Sammy ready I usually send her downstairs while I puke. Because sadly I know it's coming.

"I can't be." I whisper. "We didn't fully mate. He just marked me." I say.

"Your honeymoon was a month ago right?"

"Yeah."

"Tor there's a full moon that week." she tells me.

"So?" I say confused.

"A full moon comes once a month."

"Yeah the night of my wedding."

"No it wasn't. It was the next day." I froze at that.

"Nu uh." I say walking to the calendar.

I look at it and sure enough. The second night of our honeymoon was the full moon. I snap my head to her staring at her wide eyed and my jaw hitting the ground.

"Well go to Dr. Hines after school." she tells me after a few minutes of shock. I nod taking a deep breath. We go downstairs and act normal. Yeah okay.

Vince and I take Sammy to Angel's then go to school. I try and keep my mind off it thru out the day. But Vince knew something was up. He keep asking what was wrong all day. I said nothing of course. Luckily Vince has practice today. So Amy takes me home and we go straight to Dr. Hines.

"What can I do for you girl?" he ask sitting at his desk.

"Pregnancy test." Amy says. He nods and goes to a cabinet pulling one out. I grab it and run to the bathroom and take it.

When I'm done I come back out and pace. How could this of happen? When it's done I couldn't believe it. So Dr. Hines drew blood and did it that way. Sure enough it was positive. So I stomped to the living clearing everyone out and paced waiting for Vince to get home.

"How could you!" I yell at him before he even closed the door.

"How could I what?" he ask confused setting down his bag.

"You knew didn't you?"

"Knew what Tori?"

"Oh don't play stupid with me. You asshole."

"Uh Tori what's going on?"

"You knew we fully mated."

"Uh no we didn't."

"Then explain this!" I yell throwing the pregnancy test at him. It falls to the ground and he picks it and stares at it.

"You're." that's all he says looking up at me. "H...how?" I cock my head to the side glaring at him. "Okay I know how but we didn't fully mate." he says confused.

"Are you telling me you missed that big moon?" I ask rhetorically.

"Well apparently you missed it too." he retorts. Now that shut me up. Because I did. "That's why I could feel your emotions so strong and you marked me." he groans to himself. "I didn't think anything of it at the time but. Jesus Tori I'm sorry." he says walking over to me. Crap I forgot about that.

I didn't think anything of it either. I forgot I marked him too. Now that explains why I did it. He pulls me into a hug.

"Do you not want the baby?" he ask disappointed.

"Yes I do." I answer immediately hugging him back. "It's just that we're young. We already have Sammy. I haven't graduated yet. We just got married and marked. It's just sooner than I expected that's all." I honestly say.

"I know baby but we can handle it." he says kissing the top of my head. I just nod an okay. Because I know we can. "How far along are you? Never mind with both of us being alphas I'm sure you got pregnant that night." he chirps.

"Your okay with this?" I ask making sure.

"More than okay. I'm going to be a daddy Angel face." he says excitedly picking me up. "You okay with this?" he ask me. I nod smiling.

"Yeah." I say. He kisses my nose.

"Let's go tell everyone the good news." he chirps walking us to the front door. He carries me to his parents house.

When we get there low and behold they are all there. I guess when I kicked them out they ran over here. He sets me down on the ground and we turn to everyone.

"Sammy." Vince says getting her attention.

"Daddy." she squeals wiggling out of Addy's hold. Them two have really taking a liking to each other. She runs over to him and leaps in his arms as he leans down and catches her.

"How do you feel about a brother or sister?" he ask her smiling. The room goes silent except Sammy.

"You going to get me a brother or sister?"

"Yeah momma is pregnant?"

"What's that?" she ask confused.

"Mommy has a baby in her tummy." he tells her. She looks at me confused.

"You do?" she ask shocked. I nod a yes smiling. "Get it out mommy. You hurt it." she tells me.

"I can't baby it has to stay in there." I tell her.

"Why?"

"So it can grow big and healthy like you." I say poking her belly. She thinks about.

"Okay." she chirps nodding. "But I want a sister. Uncle Addy told me boys are nasty." she says scrunching up her face in disgust. That causes around of laughter.

"They are too. Look how disgusting your daddy is." I say scrunching up my face. Angel walks up to me hugging me.

"Thank you Tori. Thank you for forgiving him, giving him a second chance and making me a grandma." she cries.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.