Chapter 27

Yeah si hopefully I got everything straighten out now but if not please let me know. And to all my ever so lovely could go back and vote it would greatly be appreciated. I know I'm a pain in the ass but for your hard earned work I give you another chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I got some rest that day. The next day Matt, Chris and the doctor explained to me what happen. Apparently with my mom dying, me being abuse all my life my wolf locked herself away and when I got as mad as I did that day she decided to come out.

I didn't just have alpha blood. I am an actual alpha.

See most alpha wolves grow like normal people do with age. But mine didn't. And when I got angry she thought it was time to come out. I never knew your wolf could talk to you until mine did the next day. I freaked. I screamed and literally climbed Vince and said I'm going looney I hear someone in my head. He laughed and told me it was my wolf and asked if I ever talked to her before. Uh no was my answer. Even though I could shift at 16 my wolf kept herself locked away. Sadly myself didn't grow any. I'm still a short shit. That's why I was burning. Weird I know and it sucks.

Vince has me shift back and fourth a couple times a day to get use to the burning. That's another down fall. Since I'm short and my wolf is big it burns when I shift. Not to bad but it still sucks.

"Stop you brat." I huff slapping his hand away. Apparently when I was high I was poking his cheek and now he's doing it to me as I read as payback.

"Why it's so much fun." he laughs poking me again.

"Stop." I whine.

"Am I dumbo?"

"No." I say. "But your ears are kinda big." I add laughing. They aren't but that doesn't mean I can't tease him.

"Haha did I ever tell you how funny you are?" he says with sarcasm.

"Oh I know I'm hilarious." I answer with sarcasm.

"Come here and lay down with me." he says pulling on my arm.

"Can't lay down by yourself?" I ask putting my book down and laying down beside him.

"No I need you with me." he says pulling me closer.

"Your such a girl." I snicker as I lay me head on his chest. He chuckled but said nothing.

We lay there in silence while he runs his hand down my back and I play with his fingers. He suddenly moves us so we are both on our sides. He looks me in the eyes cupping my jaw running his thumb over my bottom lip.

"You know I love you right?" he whispers. I cock an eyebrow confused.

"Yeah I love you too." I tell him. He just smiles at me.

"Good. Will you marry me?" crazy alpha say what?

"What?" I ask shocked. He laughs removing his hand and sticking it in his pocket.

"Will you marry me?" he repeats bring out a box. I stare at it in shock while he brings it closer to my face.

"Uh." I stupidly say.

"Open it." he tells me. I look at him then the box. I do that a few times finally lifting my hand and take it from him. I open it and stop breathing. It's freaking huge. I don't know anything about diamonds but this is beautiful. "What do you say?"

"It's beautiful." I say. He laughs shaking his head.

"Not that. Will you marry me?" he ask again.

"Are you serious?" I ask looking back at him. He cocks an eyebrow.

"Yeah Tori. I love you more than anything in this world. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So yeah I'm pretty damn serious."

"But." I start.

"No buts Tori. Do you love me?"

"Of course I do."

"Then marry me."

"Vince..."

"Marry me Tori. Well work on the rest later." he tells me. I look back at the ring then him.

"I...yes." I whisper. He smiles taking the box from me. He takes the ring out takes my ring finger and slips it on.

"I love you Angel face." he whispers leaning in pulling me closer to him.

"I love you too." I whisper back then he presses his lips to mine. He licked my lip asking for entrance which I happily gave. This is the second time we've kissed. And I wasn't scared. And let me tell you its amazing.

The first one I didn't pay much attention to but this one so passionate. I know I don't have anything to compare it to but yeah. He breaks the kiss both needing air. He smiles brightly.

"Come on." he says getting out of bed.

"Where?"

"We've got an announcement to make." I nod and get up. He takes my hand pulling me downstairs.

When we get there Matt, Chris, Addy, Amy, Brandon, Ryder, Chase, April, May, Blake and few other of the pack are there. "Dad call mom over." Vince tells Chris. Chris nods and does it while we sit down in the only empty chair with me in his lap. We all sit and talk waiting for her. When she finally shows up Vince stands us up.

"She's here what's going on?" Chris says.

"Well Brandon gets to wear a tutu and Addy gets to wear a thong." Vince chuckles. While our friends look shocked everyone else looks confused. As do I. What's them wearing a tutu and a thong have to do with anything? And thats some way to announce an engagement. Vince sees my confused face bends over and tells me what I said that day. I laughed.

"Awww man I could have married Brandon?!" I whine jokingly.

Then Angel catches on to that. Her face breaks out in a huge smile and she squeals. I'm surprised it didn't split in two.

"Oh my god! When?" she ask bouncing up and down in her seat.

"Soon." Vince answers.

"When what?" Chris ask.

"God your an idiot. They're getting married!" she squeals. "Can it be soon soon. I mean like tomorrow?" she ask Vince. Everyone else are still in shock. Vince looks down at me and I just shrug. I really didn't care.

Then suddenly everyone jumps up and starts cheering. Amy and Addy rush to crush me in a group hug. Then one by one the rest did and I wasn't scared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.