Chapter 14

The next morning I get up after the doctor wakes us up checking on his wounds.

"How is he?" I ask him.

"Perfectly fine." he chirps. I nod an okay. "He can go to his room when ever he is ready."

"Now please." Addy says.

"Alright go. If it gets to hurting to bad come get me." he says writing in his clipboard. We both nod as Addy gets off the bed. We leave going to our room. I help get him in bed and lay down next to as Matt comes in.

"How are you feeling son?" Matt ask Addy.

"Fine just tired that medicine makes me sleepy." he says yawning. Didn't he just wake up not to long ago? Oh right pain medicine. Duh moment.

"Well get some more rest then." he tells Addy waking out of the room.

"Alright." Addy says closing his eyes as Matt closes the door.

When I'm sure Addy is fully asleep I get out of bed. I go take a shower and get dresses. Then I go downstairs and see Nicole and Vince sitting on the couch. Not close to each other or doing anything besides watching tv. I go to stand by the end of the couch clearing my throat.

"Hey morning. How's Adrian?" Vince ask.

"He's fine. Sleeping right now. Umm I don't mean to interrupt but can I ask you a question?" I ask him nervously".

"Sure." crap I was going to ask him to help me but I don't know if that's such a good idea or not. Now I don't have the balls to do this. I mean not many people can touch me without me freaking out.

"Well." Nicole growls at me. I don't ever recall talking to her.

"Umm never mind."

"No what was the question?" Vince ask.

"Umm well." I mutter bowing my head playing with my fingers.

"Spit it out dumbass." Nicole says.

"Shut up Nicole!" Vince growls at her.

"Never mind." I say turning on my heels and walking out as he calls me back but I ignore and keep walking when I bump into Brandon. "Sorry." I mutter.

"No it's okay actually I was looking for you." he tells me. I just nod. "How is Adrian?"

"Fine but sleeping when I left him. He's in our room." I tell him.

"I uh want to say sorry for hitting you."

"Its okay really."

"No it's not. No matter how upset I was I should have never taken it out on you. And your right. You would have won and you did win. Adrian will always chose you over me."

"True but that doesn't make it right. He's your mate Brandon. I'm just his best friend and always will be his best friend."

"His in love with you." he informs me. I laughed hard at that.

"Yeah in a sister way nothing more." I tell him once I calm down. "Brandon you don't hear the way he talks about you. He might love me but he's definitely not in love with me. That's you my little fairy friend." I giggle at the end. He sighs heavily.

"I screwed up didn't I?" he ask me.

"Yeah." I wasn't going to lie to him. "But you guys will work it out. And I'll even help." I tell him honestly.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why help me?"

"Because Brandon I don't want anyone to go thru what I had to when my mate rejected me." I tell him.

"I've been a dick to you and your still going to help me?" he ask shocked.

"Yes Brandon. One Addy deserves to be happy and I'll do anything to make my best friend happy. Two I don't want anyone to go thru what I had too. Three Brandon just beause your a dick to me doesn't mean that there isn't a nice guy in there somewhere." I tell him honestly. "And Addy is the guy to bring it out in you. And four your going to teach me how to fight." I inform him.

"I am?" he ask shocked.

"You are." I laugh.

"I can do that but um how when you don't like to be touch."

"Uh I guess we start off slow." he nods an okay.

"When would you like to start?" he ask me.

"Whenever your available." I answer.

"How bout now?" he ask.

"Fine with me." I says happily.

He starts walking to the back door.

"Well come on." I nod following him. He leads us to the middle of the back yard and stop having me. "Alright show me whatcha got. Hit me."

"What the hell is going on here?" Vince ask coming outside before we can even get started.

"She wants me to teach her how to fight so I'm going too." Brandon tells him.

"Is that what you wanted to ask me earlier?" Vince ask me surprised.

"Well to see if you knew anyone that would teach me."

"I would have." he tells me. I just shrug.

"I didn't want to pull you away from Nicole."

"There's nothing going on between me and Nicole." I just shrug again knowing there is. Just because he hasn't been sleeping with her doesn't mean other things are happening. I'm not gullible.

"Can we just get on with this?" I ask Brandon.

"Yeah hit me." he says.

"Stop she needs to be taught how to hit first. When she hit me she hit me wrong and landed up breaking a finger remember." Vince tell him.

"That's right." Brandon snickers.

"Shut up." I mutter embarrassed. So he shows me how to hold my hand and how to hit.

"Now hit me!" he demands. So I slug him. "Harder." so I slug him again.

"What's going on here?" Addy ask coming out.

"He's teaching me how to fight." I chirp answering him. He cocks an eyebrow.

"Really now?" he says as if he doesn't believe it.

"Really. I've already gotten two hits in." I chirp.

"Free shots." Brandon huffs.

"So." I shrug. "I still got to hit you. Twice." I laugh holding up two fingers.

"Yeah yeah come on buttercup show me what ya got." so slug him again. "Good getting harder." he praises rubbing his jaw.

"Thank you sensi." I mock bowing. He rolls his eyes but smiles.

"Brandon go have a talk with Adrian. I'll help Tori." Vince says. I guess he knows they need to talk. Brandon nods and walks off to Adrian. Addy just nods and walks into the house.

"Game on princess." Vince says bring my attention to him.

We stayed outside for a while. Vince just letting me hit him over and over. All over the place. His arms face (my favorite) chest, stomach. He took all of them not even flinching (much to my disappointment). By the time we were done and it was late. I was tired and just wanted a shower and bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.