Chapter 34

We slept in again. Which doesn't surprise me. After last night this morning whatever. We needed it.

"How are you feeling?" he ask me while still in bed snuggling.

"Ask me that later." I say getting on top of him and nibbling his chin.

"I've created a monster." he chuckles. I nod kissing his throat. "As much as I'd love to my stomach isn't agreeing with me and I'm sure yours isn't either." right on cue my stomach growls loudly.

"Stupid stomach." I mutter causing him to laugh.

"Let's go take a shower." he says.

"Together?" I ask stupidly. He laughs nodding.

"Don't tell me your still embarrassed?"

"Uh."

"Tori I've seen your whole entire body last night. It's burned into my head. I've memorized every single inch of it. Trust me you have nothing to be embarrassed about." he tells me.

"Okay." I sigh giving in. I get off of him going to the bathroom. He whistles getting up following me. We take a shower but apparently I couldn't wash myself.

Once he's done we get out and get dressed. We go to the restaurant eat then walk around some doing a little bit of shopping. We pick up a few things then head back to our hut and drop it off. While we are there we call Sammy to check in on her since we didn't do it yesterday.

After a tearful talk with her I was ready to go home and get her. But Vince said no. I don't understand how that little girl captured my heart so fast. Then we go to a beach. Vince, I don't think has stopped smiling. I don't think I have either. This one was packed but it was fine with me. We sat down a towel and looked out at the ocean with Vince hounding me. He wants me to take off my shirt and shorts.

"Take it off." Vince whines.

"No way to many people here."

"So. Come on I want to see my sexy little wife."

"Fine." I groan as I stand up. I stand right in front of him slowly taking off my shorts.

"Are you giving me a little strip tease?" he ask cocking an eyebrow. I just shrug and slowly pull my shirt up over my head. Yeah I got the man whore. He is staring at me with wide eyes and mouth hanging open. I kick sand up at him. And run away laughing. "You did not just do that?" he yells. I'm almost to the water when I feel him picking me up.

Next I'm flying thru the air then land in water. I hate being small. You know we must look funny together. The jolly green giant and the smurf.

"You jerk." I yell after I spit water out of my mouth. With a smile on my face of course. "I outa kick your scrawny ass." he laughs hard as as I stomp up to him. Wade, swim whatever.

"Yeah bring it little girl." he taunts looking down on me.

"I got your little." I say punching him in the stomach. Did it phase him? Nope not the slightest. Only made him laugh and pick me up like I was nothing. Then he throws me again. Yes threw me again. Stupid strong alpha.

"Do I look like a rag doll to you?" I ask after spitting out more water.

"No you look like my beautiful wife."

"Suck up. Come her Mr. Night." I say sweetly.

"What do you want Mrs. Night?" he ask walking to me.

"You Mr. Night." I say wiggling my eyebrow. He laughs picking me up again this time making me wrap my legs around his waist.

"You already have me Mrs. Night."

"Yeah well I want a refund."

"To bad."

"Exchange."

"Nu uh."

"Store credit."

"Nope."

"Damn I'm screwed."

"You can be."

"Mr. Night." I say appalled. Fake of course. "Is that all I was to you?"

"Yeah one hellva screw too."

"Your an ass."

"Yeah but I'm your ass." he says kissing my nose.

We swim, joke, try to drowned each other more until we leave to go eat dinner. Then we go back over to hut and swim again. Vince goes in to bring out a small throw blanket and lays its out for us. He puts right out to were it's in the water. We sit on it letting the waves crash on us. He sits behind me with his legs on both sides of me.

"Having fun?" he ask.

"Yeah."

"Good." he says wrapping his arms around my waist putting his chin on my shoulder. We watch the sunset in silence.

Then he starts kissing, nibbling and licking my shoulder my neck. He pushes my hair to the side doing the same to the back of my neck making his way to the other side of my shoulder. I feel him untie the bottom of my bikini.

"Vincent." I hiss at him.

"Hmmm." he hums.

"We're outside."

"So." he says moving up to my neck.

"What if someone sees us?"

"They won't. It's to dark." he tells me. I look around and he's right. The only light is coming from our hut. So I turn around pushing him down on his back and straddling him.

"Your right." I say pressing my lips to his. He flipped us over slowly undressing me and undress him. We made love right there on the beach with waves crashing around us.

I like sex now. Before I associated with pain. I thought sex was a painful experience. But its not. It's very, very, very enjoyable. Sure I had pain at first but we laid there so I could adjust to him and he started moving the pain went away. I know why it hurt. He isn't small by no means. He's huge. A freak of nature. Kidding but he is huge. Now sex is the most undescribable thing I've ever experience. It's amazing.

Apparently it is for him too. Well that's what he told me. He said luckily we weren't in bed together when he told because or I might have cut his balls off. But he told me that no others girl has ever felt the way I do or makes him feel the way I do. Or gave him the multiple orgasms we have. So I'm taking it as a compliment. Wether it is not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.