Chapter 9

NOTE: I apologize. I never realized how short these chapters were. So I'm going to try and fix that. I'm working on it now. The story has already been written all I have to do is upload it. So I'm going back maybe try and add some things combine chapters. I don't know and I don't know if I can make them longer but I will try. There's 50 chapters of this book Maybe by the time I'm done there might be less. I don't know. I guess we'll find out. I'm sorry and thanks for not complaining. I have also went back and fixed a few things nothing really.

On another note. Thanks for all of your comments and votes. I know I don't respond to your comments. I don't think wattpad likes me to respond because I have and I'm not sure you get them. But I do read them still so please don't stop sending them. I like reading them.

Thanks again for reading commenting and voting. I really appreciate it. It means a lotto me. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do I have to go daddy?" I whine to Matt. Yes I just used daddy. I do when I want to get out of something. And right now I don't want to go to school. I'm just tired. He just smiles brightly at me shaking his head no. He loves it when we call him dad or daddy.

"No pumpkin I'm afraid you have to go." he tells me.

"Fine." I sigh grabbing my bag as Addy and Amy laugh behind my back. We head out the door with our goodbyes.

I don't even know why they are making me go. It's pointless. Ugh. Family who needs them. Kidding. I love my new family. I haven't seen my old one except Chase and that was a few days ago.

From what I've heard thru the grapevine dad has shacked up with some whore she wolf. I see my other brothers and sisters around school but I don't talk to them and they don't talk to me. Of course they are in the popular group of their pack. I guess you can say me, Addy and Amy are in the popular group of our pack. We have several other friends but we are closer to each other. It's always been that way from day one.

I use to feel bad when I first meet them thinking I took them away from their other friends but they assured me that wasn't the case. They said that they are friends with them but are closer to each other. So now it's us three. Don't get me wrong we use to hang out with them too but since we've moved here we've been in our rooms. Luckily our other friends understand.

Once we get to school we head to our first hour. Amy and Addy have been on high alert since the first day of school. I'm always in the middle of them. It's like it automatic. I don't think they realize it. Kinda funny if you ask me.

When lunch comes around we do our usual. Amy and Jo sit with me waiting for everyone else to arrive. While Addy and Brandon go get our lunch.

"Brandon why don't you sit with your friends anymore?" I ask once him and Addy sit down. Him and Joanne have been sitting with our group everyday.

"I don't get to see Adrian that much so." he says shrugging. I feel so guilty. Addy should be with his mate instead of babysitting me.

"I'm sorry." I whisper. He shakes his head no.

"No Tori it's fine really. I really do understand. Well almost. I like the fact that Adrian cares so much for you." Addy promised me he wouldn't tell anyone and I trust him not to.

"Well well well isn't it the little whore that cheats on her mate." someone says. I spit my drink out in shock. I didn't know anyone else knew that.

"I know." I whisper putting my head down in shame.

"You stupid bitch! She didn't cheat on him. She was ganged raped!" Amy yells blurting it out.

I snap my head up and froze and so did everyone else. I know she didn't mean to. But really? I start tearing up. Did she really have to yell it out in front of the whole school?

"AMY!" Addy booms.

"Oh shit. I'm so sorry Tori." she says after she comes out of her shock. "I didn't mean to. Please I'm so sorry." I couldn't talk.

Flashbacks keep popping into my head. All of it. Them stalking me. Them taking turns. Them taunting me. Hit me, kicking me, punching me. Everything. I wanted to curl up in a ball and die. I dig myself deeper into my chair. Breathe Tori please breathe. In and out.

"Is it true" Vince whispers standing beside Nicole. I look up at him tears running down my eyes.

"Of course not. She just doesn't want anyone to know what a whore she really is." Nicole sneers. "She just wants people to feel sorry for her." I just close my eyes wanting a hole to open up and swallow me whole.

"Tori breathe honey." Addy says lifting me up putting me in his lap. I throw my arms around his neck burying my face.

"Can we go home?" I whisper to him as I try to keep my breathing under control.

"Anything you want." he says standing up.

"See just an attention seeker." Nicole sneers.

"You bitch!" Amy yells.

Then I hear screaming and hitting as we walk out.

"B will you pull Amy off of her?" I hear Addy ask. I guess he followed us.

"Hell no the bitch deserves it." Brandon says. Addy sighs heavily.

"I know she does but right now she needs to be Tori and explain herself." Addy tells him.

"Fine but I will be taking my sweet ass time pulling her off." Brandon warns. I giggled a little at that.

"Fine whatever just get her home soon." then I hear a kiss and Brandon walking off.

Addy puts us in the car and we drive home in silence. Well except for me trying to keep my breathing steady.

"Your doing good." Addy coos as he gets us out of the car. He walks up and opens the door only to be greeted by Matt.

"What are you two doing home?" he ask.

"One secret is out." Addy tell him.

"Shit which one?"

"Rape." I flinch at the word. I hate that word.

"How?"

"Amy."

"I will beat that girl." he growls. He doesn't mean it. He is just upset. Addy sets is on the couch rubbing my back.

"You okay Tori?" Matt ask me. I just nod sniffing.

We sit there for I don't know how long me sniffling and playing with Addy's fingers until we hear the front door open and slam close.

"Tori I'm soo sorry." I hear Amy says. I lift my head up and see her kneeling in front of us crying.

"Why?" I whisper to her.

"I'm so sorry. I've had to listen to her bullshit since we got here. Everyday I've had to listen to her put you down, degrade you. I'm sorry I guess I was just fed up with her and it just came out. Please forgive me. I'm so sorry." she pleads. I sigh nodding.

"Forgiven." I whisper. She throws herself at me hugging me. I just close my eyes breathing letting her.

You wonder why I have to breath in and out slowly. When it first happen I'd stop breathing altogether until I past out. Then after awhile I started breathing really fast. Hyperventilated until I past out. Then Addy started helping breath slowly when I had an attack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.