Chapter 21

Today we are finally going to the pond. Finally. Matt and Chris decided it was time. Those secret meetings of there's aren't so secret. It's obvious they are about me and Nicole.

Apparently she used Vince's attempt to get to me as a distraction and snuck out of the house and hasn't been seen since. I really don't pay attention anyway to my surroundings which is probably a bad idea but I'm guarded 24/7 by five people. So there isn't much of a chance of her getting to me.

Since I don't ever go swimming I had to borrow one of Amy's bathing suits and it's a BIKINI! I've never been in one before. I grabbed one of Addy's t shirts and some shorts. There was no way I was going outside in just a bikini.

"Ready?" Amy chirps coming into our room.

"Umm yeah." I say nervously.

"Hey why are you covered up? Show Vin your sexy body." she says trying to lift up my shirt. I just glare smacking her hand away. She sighs huffing as she walks out the door. We meet everyone downstairs and head for the cars.

"You know what?" Vince suddenly says stopping. "Today is a pretty day." he says to Brandon with a glint in his eye.

"You know what your right." Brandon says rubbing his chin.

"Really pretty." Ryder says. What's up with them?

"Yeah nice now let's go." I says pulling Vince but it does no good.

"How about we take something else." Vince says excitedly.

"Uh okay." I say confused.

"Wait here." he says walking away with Brandon and Ryder following them.

"What's up with them?" I ask Addy and Amy.

"I have no idea." Amy says but Addy shrugs smiling like a loon. We stand there waiting. Then we hear a loud sound of a motor then another one and another one.

"What the heck is that?" I ask as one motorcycle comes out of the garage with two more following it.

"Oh hell yeah." Amy chirps jumping up and down.

"Oh hell no." I say backing up the closer they get.

Okay just for the record I will say Vince looks damn good on a motorcycle. I don't know what it's called but it's a fast one and you could tell by just the looks of it. He stops in front of me and jumps off.

"Let's go." he chirps.

"Nuh uh, no way am I getting on that death trap." I say backing up again. He stalks towards me.

"Oh yes you are Angel face." he says scooping me up. Where he got that name is beyond me. There's nothing about my face being an angel.

"Vince I'll die!" I shriek. He laughs shaking his head.

"Do you think I'd let you die?" he ask sitting me on it. I give him a yes you would look and he just shakes his head again. "Have a little trust in me. I wouldn't let the thing I love the most get a scratch." he says petting his motorcycle. My jaw drops.

"Your unbelievable Vincent." I huff crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'm kidding Tori." he chuckles. "Do you think I would let the one person I love the most get hurt?"

"Yes." I huff truthfully.

"Not this time babe I even got you a helmet." he tells me showing me the helmet.

"If I die I'm coming back to haunt you."

"You won't have too. I'll be right next to you." he says kissing my forehead. What the hell is that suppose to mean? He puts the helmet on and buckles it for me. "Now hang on tight okay?" he says slapping the visor down. I nod an okay. He puts on his Oakley's and slides on. He grabs my hands and wraps them around his waist.