Chapter 2

The next morning I get ready and head down for breakfast. The room that's mine now is awesome. It has lots of space and has no pink anywhere, which I was worried about honestly. It has a big window seat and balcony too. I'm on the 3rd floor. Apparently to stop me from sneaking out. Good thing they're still underestimating me and my skills. I can get down from three floors. Easy. As soon as I get to the kitchen the twins start shaking their heads no. I'm confused until they start talking,

"Nope. Not going to happen" Rom says

"Sorella, where's the rest of the fabric of your dress?" Says Rod

"The twins are right Lex, why is there a such a big split in that?" Says Rob

"And there's barely any fabric covering your chest" says Roc.

"Go change or put a jacket on" says Ric

Before Raf can join the others I've completely lost patience. I give them all the stink eye and in my calmest - and what my dad used to say scariest- voice tell them all,

"I will not be changing. Not my clothes. Not my hair. Not the way I speak or the way I act. I'm my own person. Do not try to control me. You won't like the consequences if you push me on these."

I see them all swallow loudly and shuffle their feet awkwardly. I sigh and try to reel in my temper. Suddenly Raf bursts into laughter.

"Wow sorella, you are scary as fuck. I like that. Ok, we will try to give you your space, but we can't help the way we are either. You need to try to meet us halfway occasionally."

I grin and kiss him on his cheeks.

"Ok fratello (brother). I'll try too. I've been on my own for a long time. It's a learning curve for us all. Let's go get what we need so I can relax a bit before I have to go deal with a bunch of children."

"You know school isn't so bad" says Rod. I shake my head at him.

"Of course it's not for you. I've seen movies. Girls are either going to try to be my friend to get to you guys, or are going to feel threatened because like I said I'm hot, and nothings worse than jealous bitches. Guys are going to try to get in my pants cause I'm the new girl and again, I'm hot! I have to listen to a bunch of dumbasses who call themselves teachers. And worse than all that, I'll have to eat food that I wouldn't feed a dog."

I seem to have surprised them all again. The four eldest started laughing but the twins were frowning.

"No guy will touch you" says Rom

"No bitch will lay a hand on you either" says Rod

"We can send someone to bring you lunch instead of eating the school food. Try it first and let us know. Some days are better than others." says Ric trying not to laugh again.

"I love how confident you are sis. I really feel sorry for anyone who pisses you off!" Says Raf

"Let's go to the mall then. The twins still have to get their stuff too" says Roc

We say bye to the older two and head to the mall. We get bags and stationery and other relevant school things. Then we go to buy some casual clothes. I'm not really into shopping but just go with the flow to speed things along. After a while my stomach starts growling. Rob laughs and pulls me into his side and kisses the top of my head.

"Sorella, we better get you fed before you start getting hangry. Don't want you biting any more ears" I roll my eyes while they all laugh at me. We make our way to the food court. We sit and start eating and the twins are catching me up on some of the familys dealings right now. Who are allies and who to watch out for. Rob and Roc chimed in once in a while but I've noticed that neither are big talkers. They spent the time keeping an eye on our surroundings, like I was.