Chapter 7

As I hop on my bike for the first time in weeks, I can't keep the smile off my face. I'm a major adrenalin junkie. I love the speed. I love feeling the power of the wind push at me as I ride. It's amazing.  And there's nothing like the sound of a bike revving up. I put my helmet on and start him up. I laugh when Rom jumps at the roar of my engine. He sends me a evil look and the twins hop on their bikes too. I follow them since I don't know where the school is.

When we get to the carpark it's already quite full of cars and students were everywhere, I'm assuming to catch up after break. People stopped to stare at us as we roared past them. Faster than allowed. I followed my cousins to a area for bikes. Once parked, I took my helmet off and while looking down, I undid my plait and shook my hair out. As I got off and bent to grab my bag, I saw a big buff blonde guy staring at me. Even from a distance I could tell he had blue eyes. So pretty. Damn. Bad guy Lexi, I remind myself. It was Vladimir Ivanov. I recognized him from my earlier research. I let him see me check him out. He smirks when he notices. Ignoring the girl talking to him completely, he starts walking towards me. Never breaking eye contact. A few feet before he reaches me, the twins stand on each side of me. They give Vladimir the stink eye, then turn me and we start heading to the school entrance. When we were far enough away, they let go and laugh.

Rod, "Damn Sorella, you have skills. I thought he was going to bust a nut when you did the whole hair thing" he was trying to laugh quietly.

Rom too was grinning, "Sorry we doubted you. We don't see you as a woman, just our sister. Someone to protect. But now I'm just feeling sorry for all the guys here."

I laugh with them. "You guys need to remember that I'm trained. And pretty deadly. But I'll try to remember that you do your overprotective guy thing because you love me and so I won't slash your throats."

Rod, "Damn Sorella, why so violent all the time?"

"It's all I've ever been taught fratello!" I see them roll their eyes at each other and smirk.

Rom, "Well your violent tendencies will fit right in with the family business."

We all laugh and head to the office for our schedules, locker number and combinations and in my case a school map. I get a text from Rob telling me that he's made sure the Irish and Russians are both in most of my classes and that my cousins weren't in those classes. I asked why not. He said, so the guys will be more willing to make a move if they didn't think I was being guarded. Hmm, ok. My family is on the ball.

I get to my locker and after checking my schedule I put away everything that I won't need. I close my locker and get out my map to check where my first class will be when someone tries to yank it out of my hands. My strength and fast reflexes stop it and I turn to face the moron who wants to start shit before first period on the first day of school. It's the blonde that was talking to Vladimir earlier. She's frowning at my map that's still in my hand. She has two others with her. I groan silently at this cliche scene. As soon as she places a hand on her hip, I hold mine up to stop her from talking,

"Listen here Blondie, don't start with some cliche shit about staying away from your man etc. I don't like being told what to do, and it'll probably just make me go for him to spite you."

All just looked at me, mouths popped open. Blondie snapped hers shut and straightened up.

"Do you know who I am Cyka (bitch), I'm part of the Russian Mob. Keep running your mouth and I'll have your tongue cut out!"

Now I'm angry. I stood up straight myself, and locked eyes with her,

"Are you really that stupid Puttana, (whore), no real  mob member would share that information. If you were part of mine, you'd already be dead for flapping your gums about us. And I don't need someone else to cut out your tongue cagna, (bitch), I'd enjoy seeing your blood run down your throat, choking you while I cut it out myself!"