Chapter 35

*** WARNING - Sexual Content ***

The last 11 weeks have been amazing. Both families are thriving. Everyone is getting along.

I'm now 37 weeks pregnant. With triplets! To say I'm uncomfortable would be an understatement.

Dr Ally has had me on bed rest for the last 3 weeks. That includes no sex! It's embarrassing to admit that Daly was dealing with that better than me!

As I was thinking this Daly walks into the room from the shower, with nothing but a towel around his waist and water still dripping down his chest.

I feel my heart beat faster and my nipples tighten in arousal. I need him so much. I sit up in the bed.

"Babes. Come sit by me."

Daly snaps his head in my direction. His eyes widen as he sees I'm only in boy shorts and a singlet. No bra. I see his eyes on my breasts and he licks his lips, but then he shakes his head and I see the desire leave his face.

Daly, "No. I know that tone of voice babe! You heard what the doc said. It's too risky!"

"But I'm 37 weeks now! That's practically full term for a single baby let alone multiples!"

Daly, "I'm not doing this babe. Just stop!"

I jerk like he slapped me. It wasn't the words he used, but the tone of voice. I try to hide the hurt in my voice as I answer him.

"Fine. Sorry. Won't happen again!"

I can't really be angry at him. I'm huge! I mean, only my stomach, the rest of me has stayed trim and tight, but that just made my stomach look even more grotesque in comparison.

I grab my book from the bedside table and let my hair fall over my eyes so he can't see the tears I'm trying to hide! But Daly knows me too well.

Daly, "Shit babes. Don't be sad. I didn't mean that the way it sounded. I want to make love to you so bad, but I can't. Not that I don't want to, I do. But I'll hate myself if I hurt any of you."

I just sigh at the same excuse he always gives me. I don't comment, I just nod at him, not meeting his eyes.

Daly, "You don't believe me do you?! Why can't you see how gorgeous you are? How desirable?"

"Sure babes. I'm all good. Don't worry about it. I have to go to the toilet."

I get up to head to the toilet, not really needing to use it, but just wanting to get away from this conversation.

As I walk past Daly, he grabs my arm and spins me to face him, then he backs me up against the dresser. Before I can blink he's lifted me and sat me on the edge of the dresser and stepped between my thighs.

He rubs one hand on my stomach, and he uses the other to tilt up my face.

Daly, "I love you Lex! From the moment I lay my eyes on you I desired you! Nothing has changed that. Your body, growing and nourishing our children, is sexy to me!"

I smile at him and kiss him gently.

"Thanks hun. I love you too."

I try to get down from the dresser but he holds me in place.

Daly, "You still don't believe me. I've gone almost crazy with my need for you these past 3 weeks, I've had so many cold showers and wanks in the bathroom that I've lost count."

"Well if that was from me you could have asked me to help you. But you didn't."

Daly, frustrated, "Of course it's from you Lex! I can't be close to you without wanting to fuck you!"