Chapter 32

I hear a few of the guys growl angrily. I'm not sure at who though. Do they think Daly cheated?

Riley, with a scoff, "As if! Daly hasn't left your side or your bed to even have a chance to cheat, if he was so inclined!"

Pat, "And he's definitely NOT inclined to cheat!"

Quinn, "He'd never risk losing you,  but he doesn't even notice the hoes that make passes at him. You saw that at the diner!"

Brady, "Poor blokes so whipped for you that he gets all his work done in record time these days so he can get back to you!"

Aiden, "And I've been threatened with castration if I ever think about putting him on night duty without you!"

Colin, "Why do you still doubt him? He's told you countless times he loves you!"

Owen, "We've all heard how much he desires you!"

Rom, "Nope. Too much info!"

I'm about to explain to them all that I don't doubt Daly, but it still angered me to hear someone trying to ruin my marriage. But again we were interrupted.

Raf, "Let's pause this conversation for a bit. We have a guest here. I'd like him to see what Lexi does to those who hurt or anger her!"

I see Maxim being marched into the lounge. He has a sneer on his face.

Maxim, "You don't scare me you little shits."

He hasn't seen me or Marco yet cause the boys are blocking us from view.

"They may not, but I bet I could. Let him through!"

Maxim laughs when he hears my voice. His laughter chokes off into a gasping shout of fear.

Maxim, "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? WHAT DID YOU DO?"

I give him my sweetest but creepiest smile.

"Oh I'm going to have alot of fun showing you exactly what I did! I can drag out your torture for days, weeks, if I'm patient enough, maybe months. It'll give me something to do as I'm waiting for my babies to be born!"

I pull my knife out of Marcos body with a wet squelch. I see Maxim try to get away from me as I walk closer to him.

Maxim, "Raffaello, stop her. I'll leave. I'll leave everything here for you guys and hop on the first flight back to Russia. I swear on my father's life I will!"

"You don't even like your father!"

Maxim, "Doesn't matter, I'll do whatever you want. Just don't hurt me!"

He's shaking and crying now.

"I want you to kill Ivan and Nikolai!"

Maxim doesn't even think about it. He nods straight away. "Done!"

I shake my head at him.

"No fucking loyalty! You know what? I think I'm just going to hand you over to Mikael!"

I see him relax slightly. I laugh at his expression of relief.

"Oh sweety, don't look so happy, I recorded our whole conversation and have already forwarded it to Mikael and Ivan."

Just then my phone beeps with a message! As I read it my smile grows larger. I turn to Raf,

"Warn the guards we have some guests coming over. Mikael and Ivan are coming to pick up their package!"

Maxim loses control of his legs and collapses onto the floor. Everyone is tense as they wait for the Russians to arrive. Maxim looks like he's about to throw up. He better not. The sight would probably kick my morning sickness back in.