Chapter 33

*** WARNING - Sexual Content ***

"Wow! What a way to ruin the moment love!"

Daly laughs at my sarcastic reply.

It's so good to see him laughing again. I feel like a feather, so light, so free when I see him happy.

Daly, "You do realize that you're butt naked right? I'm horny for you all the time when you're dressed, how can I not be when you're naked?"

I laugh too at his words. I run my hands under his top, running my hands over his abs. I feel his abs ripple and tense at my touch, and hear Daly moan lightly.

Daly, "I can't believe you're here with me like this right now. I thought I'd lost you babe. I admit to crying like a baby."

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me. But these outbursts might happen again. These mood swings are hard to control. You need to be patient with me."

Daly, "Ok babe. But no more talking right now. I need you. Please!"

I don't reply with words, I pull his top off and start kissing him. I wasn't gentle with it either. I needed him too much. I moved to his neck and sucked hard on him, marking him as mine.

He moaned loudly and grabbed my ass cheeks, squeezing roughly.

I pushed him onto his back and started kissing his chest, when I got to his nipple I gave it a light nip. He moaned louder this time.

Mmm he tastes so good. I make my way down and start kissing, licking and nibbling on his abs. While I'm doing this I've undone his pants and pulled them and his boxers off.

I sit back on my heels and look at my husband. Wow!

"God you're so sexy!"

Daly, laughing, "Thanks babe. I'm all yours. Come here so I can feel you!"

He grabs me by my arms and hauls me into his arms. I'm lying out on his chest with my legs straddling him.

Daly, "Tell me you're ready babe, because I need to be inside of you so bad right now!"

I just kiss him harder and angle myself so the tip of his cock is just touching my entrance. He groans into our kiss when he feels my heat and wetness touching him.

Daly, "Now babe, please... I'm dying here!"

Can't have my love begging. I push up against Dalys chest so I'm sitting up and bear down on his cock slowly, drawing out the feeling of him entering me.

I throw my head back and moan loudly at how amazing he feels.

"Oooohhhhh.... you feel so good... move now baby, move hard and fast!"

Daly doesn't need to be told twice. The next minutes are fast and furious. I lost all sense of my surroundings.

I saw nothing but Daly. I heard nothing but Daly. I smelt nothing but Daly. I tasted nothing but Daly. I felt nothing but Daly.

He's my everything! He was sucking on my breasts roughly as he was pumping his hips faster and harder into me, and I could feel my orgasm getting closer.

"I'm so close baby... ooohhhh... cum with me my love.... please..."

At my words he sucks harder and as he's pumping into me he suddenly sticks a finger into my asshole.

The feeling of both my holes being simultaneously pumped and having my boobs sucked roughly too finally pushed me over and I orgasmed. Loudly.

"OOOHHHHH.... YES! YES!..... DALYYYY... FUCK YES!..."