Chapter 24

*** WARNING - Sexual Content ***

We didn't even make it to our room before Daly started. We were in the lift making our way up to the penthouse. He pushed me against the lift wall gently and pressed himself against my front.

I could feel him throbbing against my stomach.

Daly, "You are so fucking beautiful my wife."

I grin at his words as he's nibbling on my ear.

"And you're a hot piece of ass my husband!"

He throws his head back and laughs loudly. He stares down at me wondering.

Daly, "I can't believe you're mine. For real."

"And you're mine too. My husband. My baby daddy!"

I wink. He laughs and starts kissing me again. Just as he starts grabbing fistfuls of my gown and yanking up, we hit the penthouse.

He carries me in bridal style and continues through the suite until we get to the bedroom.

Daly, "I'm sorry babe, but I need you too much, I don't know how slow I can go."

I start biting his shoulder and running my hands everywhere I could reach. It wasn't enough.

"The doctor said I was perfectly healthy. No need to be too gentle. I need you so bad babe."

We reached the room finally. We kept kissing as we stripped each other down. When we were both naked he drew away.

Daly, "Turn around, hands and knees. Now."

Oh boy, dominant Daly! I turn and get into position. I look over my shoulder,

"Come and get me baby. Show me why I'm yours!"

That's all it took. He got behind me and after a quick test to see if I was wet, which I was soaked, he pushed himself into me roughly.

"Oohhh..."

Daly started out somewhat gentle. Stroking my sides, running his hands down my back. But soon we were both getting desperate. He wrapped my hair around his fist and used it to pull me upright. Then he used his other hand to rub and pinch my already swollen breasts.

"Baby please. Please... I need to cum... pleaseeee.."

Daly let go of my hair and moved that hand down to start rubbing my clit. The motion caused me to buck harder against his cock.

"Ohh... so close baby...so... close"

Then suddenly he slapped my clit. Hard. And I came. With a scream of release my pussy clamped down on his cock and milked him to his release with me.

He collapsed against my back and hugged me close to him.

Daly, "Wow. I didn't think you could get any better, but I was wrong. Your body is so sensitive and responsive. More than ever."

We cuddled for a bit. Both too drained to pull the covers up. Soon I hear Daly snoring lightly. I turn so I'm facing him and prop myself up so I can look down at his sleeping face.

My husband. The father of my child. He is so beautiful. So strong.

I run my eyes over his tattooed and pierced body. My dad would have hated him on sight.

The thought makes me smile. Dad and I weren't close emotionally but he trained me and protected me and loved me. He just didn't know how to say it with words so he showed it with deeds.

I loved him too, even when angry at all the special occasions he missed, and all the hardness during training, I still loved him.

I'm sure he'd be proud of me though. I'm going to be the best mum and wife.