Introduction

Hello readers 💋

I'm really excited about this book. It's gonna be like book 2 of yoongi's girl but there will be lots of changes too. So we can say it's a 50-50 situation book. I've tried to explain the book in a notice in my first book Yoongi's Girl but I'd like to explain some things here as well. If you want to know how I came up with this idea you can check out the last 2 updates in Yoongi's Girl.

Yoongi's daughter was called Min Jee in Yoongi's Girl. Now I'll leave it to you guys here, do you want it to be Min Jee or Y/N? I'll wait for 2 days until the readers decide and comment their decision.

Yoongi's wife was called y/n bcoz she was the reader's character in Yoongi's Girl, just like how the title says, it's yoongi's girlfriend/wife who was supposed to be the reader as that was a yoongi X reader ff. Here, this book is a jungkook X yoongi's daughter. Which means whether we use y/n or min jee for the female character, we need to give yoongi's wife a name.

Yoongi also had a son called Yongsun. He will appear in this book as well.

In the book Yoongi's Girl, jungkook was y/n's ex boyfriend as well as her bestfriend's later boyfriend/fiance. Since this is a jungkook book, the story will carry on here as if there was no jungkook in Yoongi's Girl. Which also means y/n's bestfriend will no longer exist here.

There might be appearances of hoseok who played as yoongi's brother in book 1. He had 2 daughters and his wife was called Sophia.

The story here will start with a huge time skip. With min jee/ y/n as university graduate, 22 years old. Which means Yongsun is 25 years old.

Jungkook will be shown as a 24 years old mafia from another country, who will be one of yoongi's rivals. Obviously the story will go as jungkook falling for Yoongi's daughter not knowing her father is his rival.

Yongsun will be shown as a mafia as well working with his father.

This is all my brain can remember after going through a week of continuous college exams 😪. If there'll be more introduction to the characters I'll let you know.

Character List :-

Yoongi:  47 years old, most powerful mafia of the world, has several rivals, lives in Korea with his family.

Amelia: 45 years old, Yoongi's wife and mother of Min Jee and Yongsun.

Yongsun: 25 years old, son of Yoongi and Amelia, brother of Min Jee.

Min Jee| y/n: 22 years old, daughter of Yoongi and Amelia, sister of Yongsun.

Jungkook: 24 years old, a powerful mafia of Italy, doesn't have parents coz Yoongi killed them years ago when he was only 10. He was adopted by a mafia living in Italy who didn't had kids. Later the adopted son turns out to be the most powerful mafia of Italy.

If you have any questions you can always ask me or DM me ;)

See you 2 days later in chapter 1 ❤️