11 ~ Teach Her

"call me when you reach there!".....

"I'll miss you so much sister!"....

"You are not allowed to date Italian boys".....

"Ummm......" "My head.....argh"

"Jisoo....Jisoo....." Y/n woke up to jungkook's voice in the middle of night, lights off, him laying besides her on her bed. "You okay?"

"I saw something! I saw some faces!" Y/n said "I can't remember how they looked... Just some flashes... Someone talking to me..."

"A nightmare maybe?" Jungkook said caressing her head.

"I.... I don't know...." She closed her eyes as head started to hurt again "aaaahhh....... My head.."

"Hangover?" Jungkook asked. That's when she noticed, she was half naked, only in her lingerie. She immediately got up and pulled the blanket over her body. Her cheeks turning red, jungkook laughed.

"You look so cute right now!" He said getting in her blanket.

"Where are my clothes?" She said shifted far from him.

Jungkook grabbed her arms pulling her so close to him. her got on top of her, in between her legs. He sat down in that position with his hands on her thighs. "You said the dress was tight, so I took it off."

Y/n took the pillow besides her, using it to hide her upper body and face. "Hanphuu owgoo..." She said with that big pillow on her face.

"What?"

"I said thank you" she lowered the pillow and said "now go!"

"Go?!" Jungkook said "how can I go without granting your wish!" He lowered down but couldn't go anymore further bcoz of the pillow. "Can you please keep that pillow away?" Y/n shaked her head, refusing. Jungkook rolled his eyes and snatched that pillow with his full strength which she wasn't going to give him easily. He threw that pillow on the floor and pinned her arms above her head.

"What are you d-doing?" She asked, almost avoiding his eyes and stare.

"Kissing you!" Jungkook said "isn't it what you wanted?"

"I was drunk!" She said "I wasn't in right state of mind...."

"Shut up!" Jungkook held her chin up and kissed her gently.

He moved his lips twice in motion but she didn't kiss back

He moved his lips twice in motion but she didn't kiss back. He looked at her shocked face with her eyes wide open.

"I d-dont know how to kiss...." She mummered.

Jungkook sighed "just close your eyes!"

She closed her making a pout, ready for the kiss. Jungkook's laugh burst out seeing her face. He fall on his bed laughing loud. Y/n felt bad and embarrassed. She kicked him away and covered herself with the blanket again, including her face, quietly sobbing. Jungkook stopped laughing when he realised he hurt her feelings.

"Jisoo!" He said and layed on top of her, hugging her blanket. "Okay, I'm sorry!" He removed the blanket from her face "I'll teach you!"

"What!?" She asked.

"Kissing." He said "get up!"
She wrapped the blanket around her body as she sat up on the bed.
"First of all, you should be comfortable with it. Are you comfortable right now?"
She nodded.

"No, you're not!" He threw the blanket on the floor "it doesn't matter if you have clothes on, just be calm." He said "come here!" She slowly crawled and sat near him. He held her hand and waist, making her sit in his lap.

"Just close your eyes and feel my lips." He said. Once she closed her eyes,  he starting kissing her. He moved his lips slow for her to understand. Then he stopped "now follow the movement and practice on me."

"You?"

"Obviously me!" Jungkook said "you don't want to kiss me?!" Jungkook closed his eyes, waiting for her to take the lead. She hesitated but it was better to do what he told her rather than recieving another whooping session. She kissed him just like he did. Slowly and gently. He couldn't just sit there and resist. He wanted to kiss her so bad and good. It's been a long time since he felt someone's lips and he was starving to touch her body. He held her face and kissed her back. She didn't stop and adjusted to his movements. Moving in synchronism, she was loving it. Jungkook didn't wanted it to be just as dry kisses but he wanted to explore her. He slipped his tongue inside and grabbed her hair, pulling her head down as he rolled his tongue with her's. After a minute of kissing and sucking he stopped for her to breathe. It was her first time kissing and he didn't wanted to drain her entire energy.

"You like it?" He asked and watched her blush. She good damn cute hiding her shy smile and he was ready to risk it all to see her blush again.

"Can I have more?" She asked, hiding her face in his neck.

"You can have it all!" Jungkook kissed her once again. But this time it was more passionate and a little rough. He pressed her body down until she was fully lying on the bed with him on her. He rubbed her thighs while kissing her and she felt amazing. Jungkook pulled away from her lips to kiss all over her neck and chest.

He stopped when he reached her breasts

He stopped when he reached her breasts. "She's probably still a virgin..." He thought.

"Why'd you stop?" She asked.

"It can hurt." He said "you sure you want this?"

"You mean we never did it before?" She asked, a little shocked "we've been together for years...right?...."

"Y-yes we've b-been but you didn't want to do it earlier!" Jungkook said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Stop asking too many questions! You wonna fuck?!"

"Can't you be a little polite to me...." She mummered.

"Do you want daddy to fuck you like the little gorgeous princess you are?" Jungkook whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek making her giggle.

~ Author's Note ~

We're getting muster live today.

I also wanted to ask if it's fine to delay the Instagram live by 28th?