24 ~ Date pt 3

Jimin's date was rather simple, no complicated things, just a very simple dinner night date. Y/n was impressed with his idea of having the whole theatre for themselves but the choice of movie wasn't so good for her. She'd rather like to watch some Korean romance drama for a date but Titanic. Maybe jimin chose it bcoz it was something he wanted to watch? But isn't it important to know what your date likes and dislikes?

Their conversation during the dinner was more about jimin worrying about taking her home as soon as possible. And she wasn't pleased with it, he doesn't want her stay a little longer? What happened to the jimin who had a whole crush on her? Won't that side of jimin ask him to tell her stay a little longer? It almost seemed to her that jungkook was right, jimin wanted to be the ultimate hero here. Was it really true? Was jimin really rushing it to be the only hero in her father's eyes? But what if he was genuinely doing it? Her feelings started being complex with the situation being complex. She almost asked him out of frustration that why was he in such a rush to take her back. Why was he forcing himself in her return, to take her home himself and not letting her go alone.

By this time, y/n understands it very well that her father had always considered the Park family his enemies but doesn't know the reason why. The only reason why she stopped and didn't ask jimin was, that he helped her regain her memories back and that was a big thing. But she also couldn't help think about jungkook who saved her life and took her through all those surgeries which she wouldn't have survived without. Not only this but he also didn't give up on her when she went into the coma right after. Jungkook kept on spending his money to make her feel a little more better. And when she finally felt like everything was completely okay, her life took this turn and she realised jungkook didn't exactly planned to treat her like this. She was saved to be his mistress but jungkook also confessed his feelings and want her to be his lover.

She couldn't sleep thinking about all this and so many other things. She's going to have another date tomorrow, with jungkook but he asked for her whole day instead of night. She turned on the lights to look for a pretty dress for tomorrow. She couldn't sleep thought, and she wanted to look her best to impress him. Jungkook loved her sexy side and her closet was filled with sexy clothes that jungkook bought her. Even though she'd never wore anything like this before at home but for him, she wanted to do it.

She was getting excited thinking about her date with jungkook. He was a man she'd never seen before. A little crazy, aggressive, cute and a whole sexy and hot. His duality would drive her crazy. One moment he'd be the cutest bunny she'd fall in love with, then another moment he'd be the daddies material making her feel the want for him to rip off her clothes and roughly fuck her. She tried a few dresses before finalizing the the one she was sure about.

"Umm

"Umm... It's good... No! It's too glittery."

"It's too tight

"It's too tight... But it's also red... Ugh..."

"It's too simple

"It's too simple... No, it's perfect!" She told herself.

She was so impatient as the next day came and it was time for jungkook to arrive and pick her up. She kept on looking at herself in the mirror.

"I look cute?... Umm..." she said looking in the mirror while fixing her dress.

"Oh baby, you look so cute right now." She turned around and saw jungkook sitting on the bed. Once again, he was correct on the time he said he'd be.

"How did you get in?" She asked.

"The window!" Jungkook said "luckily you always keep it open and unlocked!".

"Why are you always coming inside through the window?" She asked "there's a whole front door for people to come in and go out! That's trespassing my privacy!"

"Well, I think you won't really mind it if I trespass your privacy even when you're in the bathroom!" Jungkook said as he stood up from the bed and walked towards her "I know you quite well now baby, I know all your intentions but your wearing the wrong outfit!"

"Why?" Y/n asked "I guessed so, it's too simple."

"It's perfect! You look good in everything, even when you don't have anything on!" Jungkook said "but we're going to a waterpark and I don't think wearing a dress is appropriate."

"Says the one who always wants to see me in expensive silk dresses!" Y/n said as she started looking for another clothes. Jungkook went and back hugged her.

"Are you mad?" He asked "aww! Did I disappoint you? Don't worry, your gonna love it!"

"I don't have a swim suit!" She said a little frustrated which made jungkook laugh. "What's so funny?"

"I've never seen this side of you but I like it." He said "your dominating? God this is gonna be so much fun!"

"But what about my swim suit?!"

"We'll buy it on our way to the waterpark. Don't be so stressed about it." He said as he moved ahead and took a pair of shorts and shirt from her closet. "Wear this for now!"
She took the clothes and went to the bathroom.

After a few minutes, she comes out in her changed clothes and tie her hair up in a bun. "We need other things too! Towels... Some extra clothes..." She said as she removed her dark makeup and did something simple for the waterpark.

"I already arranged them." Jungkook said "now if you're done with your makeup can we go? It's gonna get washed off in the water anyways!"

"Yeah yeah wait a minute, I'm almost done!"

As he said, they bought swim suit before going to the waterpark and kept it in the backseat with the rest of their things. The waterpark was far, around an hour drive away and she was getting hungry.

"Jungkook..."

"Yes baby?" He asked while he was focused on driving.

"I'm hungry!" She said.

"Eat me!" He said jokingly.

"I'm seriously starving right now!" She said "get me food!!"

"Wait a little more, we're almost there!" He said.

She looked out through the car window, it was huge place.