19 ~ Avocados

The next morning y/n woke up and found a phone next to her pillow. It had no note or message on it. Maybe it's jimin's or maybe jungkook's, probably he forgot it when he came last night. But when she opened it, it had only jungkook's contact saved.

"Jungkook left it..for me..?"

She got bathed and left her room in search of jimin. After hearing from jungkook she wanted to hear jimin about Karina's story. Luckily she didn't had to look much, jimin was in the kitchen and it looked like he was cooking some breakfast. He looked like he was in a good morning mood, y/n couldn't miss this chance.

"Ummm... Smells delicious!" She said walking in.

"Your up early!" Jimin turned back and saw her standing near the counter. "You're a morning birdie?"

"It's not early" she said pointing at the clock "it's almost 9!"

"It is early, specially for someone who wakes up at 12!" Jimin said and chuckled "I mean me!"

Y/n smiled "what are you cooking?"

"Eggs..umm..toast.. avocado.. I don't know I'll just mix them all!" He replied.

"Do not mix the toast, please!" Y/n said when she saw him adding the cooled eggs and slices of avocado in a bowl "not on mine!"

"Obviously! I've been cooking for years now, I know!" He said laughing.

Soon he was done plating the breakfast and y/n helped set the table and chairs.

"So... Why don't you tell me about Karina?" She said.

"Karina?" Jimin said "why her? I thought you'd ask me about yourself!"

"I'm just curious, you know. Now that me and jungkook aren't together anymore, I just wanna know how he fooled his previous girlfriend!" Y/n said making it look like she doesn't know anything and is being just a curious ex.

"He didn't fool her. She cheated on him!" Jimin said.

"Really? It's hard to believe it!" Y/n said "how? I mean what happened? What did she do?"

"She... She slept with someone else." Jimin said.

"Jungkook deserves it though!" She said "he's been sleeping with several girls too!"

"She slept with me!" Jimin said "he doesn't deserve it! He was so innocent back then, a happy boy who was madly in love with someone who was just playing around his heart to reach me! It's just been an year but it feels like several years. Jungkook changed so much, he grew up when he didn't wanted to!"

"She slept with you? So it means you slept with her too jimin!" She said "if you really care about him so much then why did you let this happen? Why did you sleep with her?"

"I was out of control Jisoo!" Jimin said "I never wanted it either! We both were at her place and she sent jungkook out to buy her alcohol and drugged my drink. I was unconscious, I had no idea what was happening until I woke up in her bed the next morning!"

"It wasn't your fault then? Okay! I get it. Then why is jungkook always do aggressive around you?" Y/n said "it's not like you cheated on him too, is it?"

"Ofcourse not! I didn't wanted to do it but jungkook thinks I was having a secret affair with Karina!" Jimin said "but in reality I hate that bitch!"

"Why don't you just go and explain him what happened that night?" She asked.

"You think that's an easy fast?" Jimin said "he kept himself locked for 2 days in his room and when he came out, he almost beat me to death! It's been so many times I tried talking to him and clear things out but he's never ready for it! He's either aggressive or ignorant."

"What about Karina?" Y/n asked "she never told him she wanted you?"

"Karina left the country after I left her house that morning!" Jimin said "I really wanna find that bitch, torture her and film her confess what she did to me!"

"Sounds like a plan!" Y/n said.

"Huh?!"

"Let's find her and end this war between you brothers!" Y/n said.

"You crazy?" Jimin said "look, I know you love him and all but I didn't knew you'd be stupid enough to find his ex for him rather than your own family!"

"My family is going nowhere and from what you told me last night, it seems like we're close enough to figure out where I'm from!" She said "before I go, I wanna help you both!"

"And why's that?"

"Bcoz your helping me find my parents and jungkook helped my by saving my life and paying for my treatment!" She said. "So let me return the favor!"

"No!" Jimin said "you have nothing to do this, I'll see what I have to do about Karina!"

Y/n didn't like the way jimin just refused without even considering her request. She ate the rest of her breakfast without talking or even look at him. She finished it before jimin could even eat half of his food and took her plate in kitchen instead of waiting for him to finish.

"Are you mad at me?" Jimin asked as she stood up "cmon! Answer me." But she didn't reply to anything he said. "Let's talk about you! I have something to show you."

She mood got lifted up slightly on hearing that jimin might have something important for her. She sat infront of jimin waiting for him to finish his breakfast but that tease ate slow intentionally. Y/n had that annoyed face that any teasing person would love to see while annoying her. And jimin was enjoying troubling her while eating his food slowly.

"I'll wait only for another minute and if you still don't finish it then this time it'll be me who'll beat you to death!" She said.

"Okay! Okay! I'm done." Jimin shoved the last bite of toast in his mouth. He took the plate and left it unwashed in the sink.

"You didn't wash it!"

"The maids can do it." Jimin said as he returned back to the table with his phone.

~ Author's Note ~

If there are any grammatical errors or spelling mistakes in my chapters, please let me know. You can comment below that line/word. I read all comments but I don't backread the chapters after typing them.