10 ~ Party

"Jisoo!!" Jungkook shouted downstairs fixing his sleeves.

"Are you ready?!" He asked

Y/n came down wearing the dress jungkook bought her to wear it in the party which y/n know nothing about.

"It's too tight jungkook.." she said balancing herself on the heels "and really short!"

"Stop ranting about everything!" Jungkook said "you look so good in this! I just wanna show you off tonight so stay close to me baby. Okay?!" Y/n nodded silently.

The party was full of rich looking people. It was first time for y/n in such a party. Jungkook held her by her waist wherever he went and at this moment, being in a big room full of strangers, she didn't wanted to leave him too.

"My second boy is here!" An old man approached them with his open arms and jungkook hugged him. Their hug indicated to y/n that they must be close. "Oh it's been so long since I last saw you! Don't you like meeting your father?"

"You know I love you dad!" Jungkook said "just been really busy lately!"

"Ah.. yes... I remember the guys told me about an accident..." His father said.
"Are you alright? I heard it was pretty bad!"

"I wasn't the one driving it dad! I'm totally fine." Jungkook said smiling. Y/n looked at him, he looked happy, actually happy to be around his father.

"I'm sorry! I almost forgot you are with someone?" His father said.

"This is Jisoo, dad" jungkook said introducing y/n to his father.

"And she is your...?!" His father asked.

"My girlfriend dad."

"Woah! You finally have a girlfriend!" His father said looking at her. Y/n nervously smiled, wondering what does 'finally' means if they've been together for years. "I thought you would never move on after that incident. I'm just so happy for you. Both of my boys are here with me tonight, it's time for family reunion!"

"Jimin!!" His father called for his first son who was sitting at the table near the bar.