7 ~ Moving On

"she had a cardiac arrest!" The doctor said.

"What!!" Yoongi sat down on the chair as he held his forehead.

"So what now doctor?" Yongsun asked in worry, he knew his family was going through a lot and he's the only one left to his parents now. He had to take over.

"We need to perform a small surgery." The doctor said "we will proceed for the surgery tomorrow. Till then she'll be on medicines, here in the hospital."

Yongsun nodded "can we see her?"

"She's fine right now, we have her a few injections. But I prefer not to meet her now." The doctor said "she'll be giving her first dose of medicine in a few minutes and it'll be best for her to have as much rest as possible, before the surgery."

"Okay!" Yongsun said.

"Follow me please!" Doctor said "we have some paperwork to do for the surgery!"

Yongsun consoled his father and asked him to stay there until he returns. Yoongi was deeply depressed, he could see his son trying so hard to hold in his tears and keep his voice steady and straight. Yongsun was his only strength now, yoongi felt so weak both emotionally as well as physically.
After some time yoongi's source man called him again.

"They've found two bodies, both are badly burned but the reports say the second one is a female." He told yoongi.

Yoongi didn't had anything to reply him with. He just hung up the call. At this point of this life, he wished he was dead rather than his precious daughter. His daughter suffered to death and the outcomes were his family falling apart. His wife who always stayed healthy and active was in hospital bcoz of a heart attack from the sudden shock of her daughter's death. Yoongi felt like giving up but he knew he just can't. If he gives up now, both his wife and son will loose the hope of getting better. Yoongi had to convince himself, what's been done can't be undone now. He has to take responsibilities he's been keeping on hold and stay stronger than ever, for his wife and to give her his strength.

Jungkook knew, the girl's family will come looking for her and he clearly didn't wanted to return the victim. So he arranged a death body of same height and weight as her, burned it and threw it in the already burned car with the driver. He made sure the police don't find any evidence or fingerprints.

Now, yoongi also had to prepare for the funeral of his daughter after Amelia's surgery and recovery.

The surgery was performed next day, and Amelia was quick recovering. A week passed away and yoongi didn't step outside the house. He brought Amelia home where he arranged a nurse for her and always stayed besides her holding her hand. He hardly slept in her worry.

"Yoongi..." Amelia said "I want to go out of this room. It's getting suffocating staying here all the time."

"I'll get your wheelchair!" Yoongi said.

"I don't need a wheelchair, yoongi!!" Amelia complaint "I'm not dying!!" She got up, sitting on the bed.

Yoongi gently let go of her hand, he understands she must have been frustrated. "Call me if you need anything." Yoongi said, going out of the room.

"Honey...?!" Amelia said. Yoongi stopped and looked at her. "I know you wanna talk about it!"
Yoongi returned back to Amelia and layed down with his head in her lap. Amelia stroked his hair gently as he quietly sobbed, hiding his face.

"I was scared..." Yoongi said "I thought I almost lost you for a moment!"

"I'm not leaving you yoongi." Amelia said "at least not yet!"

"Please! Don't say that!!" Yoongi said. "I'm scared Amelia! I don't know how to handle all this, we still have her funeral left to do and I don't think I have strength to face it."

"I've lost her too yoongi!" Amelia said, tears forming in her eyes, voice shaking "but we can't keep her body and soul with us for longer. We have to do this!"

After few days the body was brought to Korea. They performed the funeral will the rest of their families. It was hard for them but moved on. Believing their daughter was now resting in peace. Yoongi took retirement and Yongsun took over the business. Now yoongi would spend more time at home with his wife, even though he wasn't old yet. But Amelia needed this, staying alone will only remind her of y/n forever and yoongi thought it was the best time to give up on his responsibilities and have the quality time he and his wife deserved.

Yongsun improved alot, he learnt about business handling as well as how to handle his family and finance. Things happen and they change people but still somewhere down there, Yongsun still felt like y/n wasn't dead. But no matter how much he searched for her, he wasn't able to get any information on her. He still wasn't really to accept that she was gone so he convinced himself, she'd gone far away, to the other side of the earth where she lives happily, she returns back to play with him as a child in his dreams and he made sure she doesn't get hurt. Bcoz nothing hurts more than seeing his younger sister suffer and cry.

~ Author's Note ~

Hello readers ☺️ 25th June will be the first anniversary of my wattpad, when I first uploaded and started writing. I was just wondering if we can do something to have a little fun 🙃 so I thought how about I go live on my Instagram account bangtans_ab .
I'll be talking to you guys and answering questions if you guys have any. I know not all of my 1.32K followers with be there but still it 10-12 people want to do it I will come live and decide a particular time when I'll start. I still don't know if I'll reveal my face 😪 I look boring but if more people want to have a live stream 😏 then let's go face to face 😤✊.

If you have any other idea on how we can celebrate it, please tell me ☺️.