35 ~ Yong Jin

Jungkook arrives at one of the best hotels which was still coming out in top Korean hotels.

"Woaw!" Jungkook thought looking at the well furnished hotel lobby. No wonder why it's expensive, he was sure the room would be even better. "It must've been a strong man to build such a successful business in the middle of Korea!" The hotel wasn't too old like other successful ones there.

He collects his keys and left his luggage in the lobby for the bellhop. It was already night and past dinner time. He was hungry so he rushed to his room. He planned on getting changed and ordering something in the room. But unfortunately he got the wrong key. He tried opening the door 3-4 times but the key didn't work. The reception and lobby was crowded and maybe the receptionist gave him the wrong key by mistake. The bellhop was supposed to be there with his luggage by now, so he just stood here waiting for him to come and open the door with his key card.

Suddenly a ball comes flying and hit his butt. Jungkook gets surprised by the sudden hit and immediately turns around for his defence. But instead of any person there was a kid. He took the small ball and looked at the kid, if it belongs to that boy he'll come and ask for it. But the boy stood there laughing. "What a naughty kid!"

"Is this ball yours?" Jungkook asked the kid.

"Yes!" The boy said without any hesitation. The boy was around 2 years old and was more bold than other kids at his age.

"Why did you hit me?" Jungkook asked.

"You have round melons." The boy said.

"What?!!" Jungkook was surprised by the kid. "Don't you have any manners? What did your parents teach you?!"

"Your parents did not tell you manners!" The boy fires back with his tiny hands on his tiny waist. "This is my room go away!"

"Where are your parents! You are a very bad boy, you won't get your ball back!" Jungkook said.

"I don't want it now." The boy said "my mommy will buy me more!"

"Come here! I'll teach you manners!" Jungkook said and ran after the boy to catch him. The kid ran yelling for his mother. Suddenly a woman shows up and picks the kid up.

"Why are you shouting?" The woman said "didn't I tell you to go straight in the room."

"Mommy!! That uncle is scaring me..." The kid said, very innocently.

"What the... ! Miss! Your son hit me with his ball and talked very rudely. His is a very ill-mannered boy! Where is his father! Didn't he teach him anything!!" Jungkook said.

"I'm really sorry sir! He won't..." She said but suddenly paused.

"J-jeonkook?" She said after a long pause.

Jungkook looked at her very carefully now, she looked like a rich woman. She was young and beautiful but soon he realised who she was.

"... Karina?..."

"Yes!" She said with a smile. She looked happy to see him. "How are you? It's been so long, how's everything?"

"Good... I... I gotta go now... I received the wrong key." Jungkook said.

"Really? What's your room number?" Karina asked "give me the key, I'll bring you the correct one."

"No... It's fine." Jungkook said. He wasn't very comfortable to see her. "He's your son?"

"Yes! He's Yong Jin." She said.

"I see... Sorry about earlier, I didn't know he is your son. I didn't mean to disrespect your husband." Jungkook said.

"I'm..not married.. jungkook" she said.

"I'm s-sorry... I should leave now!"

"Wait! You can use my key card for now." Karina said. "Give me your key, I'll arrange another one for you soon."

"You work here?" He asked as he took the key card from her.

"Yeah.. kind of." She replied "this hotel belongs to me!"

"Woaw!" Jungkook was shocked to hear that. How was Karina the owner of the hotel and have a kid without a father. 

Karina smiled a little. She opened the door for him and right then the bellhop arrived with the luggage. She gave him the wrong key and told him to bring jungkook the correct one, and look after him.

"So... How's jimin?" She asked when the bellhop left.

"Mommy! Mommy!!" Yong Jin grabbed her skirt and said. She thought he probably wanted her to carry him and so she picked him up again. But he still continued to trouble her. "What is it?" She asked the kid.

"He knows daddy?" The kid said with excitement on his face, pointing at jungkook. "Uncle you know my daddy?!"

Jungkook didn't get it. He thought Yong Jin was just excited to see him talk to his mother and wondered if he knows his father as well. But at this point jungkook doesn't know who's Yong Jin's was.

"Who's your father?" Jungkook asked the boy acting cutely.

"Yong Jin! Go and play outside!" Karina instructs her son. Yong Jin collects his ball and leaves.

"Sorry for my troubling son, he's still learning." Karina said "I don't get enough time to look after him and he roams around the hotel with his toys."

"It's alright, I understand." Jungkook said and Karina left.

Later that night, jungkook went out to visit y/n. When he returned back after an hour, he finds Yong Jin sitting all alone in the hotel lobby. It was 1am and a kid should be asleep.

"Why are you here kid?" Jungkook asked "where's your mom?"

"Mommy is coming." He replied. Jungkook could see that the little boy was sleepy. He felt bad for him.

"Uncle!" Even through his tired sleepy eyes, yongjin kept on talking. "You know my daddy?"

He asked this question again as if it was stored in his mind. Jungkook wondered why the kid was eager to know this.

"Do you know what is your daddy's name?" Jungkook asked. Even though yong Jin's eyes were closed now but he still shook his head and answered.

"Park... Jimin..."