20 ~ Crush

"what's this?" Y/n asked as she took jimin's phone.

"It's your Instagram account." He replied.

"I had social media accounts?!" She asked.

"Well, doesn't it look like you still have one?!" Jimin said pointing at his phone. "But yeah, you don't remember the username or password."

"Who is he?" She asked Jimin when she saw a picture of herself with a guy who looked young.

"Your brother.... Maybe" jimin said.

"What if he's my boyfriend?" She asked.

"The last time I talked to you, you didn't mention about any boyfriend!" Jimin said.

"Obviously! I don't remember anything so how am I supposed to tell my relationship status!" She said.

Jimin took his phone, opened his chats and showed her.
"Wait!.... It's me?" She asked and jimin nodded. "But... How? I don't remember ever talking to you!"

"Go through the chats, you might find something useful." He said getting up.

"Wait!" She said "how exactly do you know me? How did we talk?"

"It's another story, I'll tell you later." Jimin said.

"Tell me now! Why later? I don't want to waste any more time." She said "you're not lying to me, right?"

"No! I'm not lying!" Jimin said but it obviously didn't assure her doubts. He sat back in front of her "I did some digging last night. As I thought before, Mr Min is your father. The media was told not to spread the news about your accident and people still think your studying in Italy. Your family thinks you're dead."

"And you're telling me all this now? When I asked you! Otherwise you weren't planning to tell me?" She said "what about the chat?"

"I was going to tell you! I just wanted you to recall something on your own that's why I showed you the chats." Jimin said.

"Your logic just doesn't make any sense!" She said "how do you know me jimin! You better not lie to me!"

"Look, Mr Min has always been one of our greatest enemy. Even though we wanted to align with him, he kept on refusing to us. And he still considers us his enemy. How was I supposed to tell him that I have his daughter in my house? He would obviously think my father did all this intentionally!" Jimin said.

"Okay, I understand. But this still doesn't explain why I used to talk with you!" She said.

"I really have something important to do right now and I'm already late for it!" Jimin said "dad told me to report him an hour ago!"

"You are going nowhere! I'll talk to your dad!" She said "you are telling me everything right here else I'm going back to jungkook!"

"What?! I know you won't!" Jimin said.

"Try me!" She replied crossing her arms.

"After I graduated, dad offered Mr Min a proposal of marriage in order to bring the two families together. Since we're Korean too, my dad reached him 3 times but he refused. Once dad even went korea with me and that's where I saw you." Jimin explained "at first, I was against this marriage too. I had just graduated college and want to do so much more before taking over dad's business. But getting married means I have no other choice but to take over and let dad retire. But I completely changed my mind after I saw you!"

"Where?" Y/n asked.

"Dad somewhere convinced Mr Min to have a family dinner together. But that still didn't change anything, Mr Min was still again the proposal." Jimin said.

"So... That means I went with my father?" Y/n asked.

"Yes! It was a family dinner. You came along with your family and dad went with me and jungkook!" Jimin said "you were still student but I couldn't keep my eyes away from you! Were not just beautiful but such a sweetheart. You had no idea who we were but you assumed we're just some long distance friends."

"What about jungkook?" She asked "did he talk to me?"

"No! He had Karina back then and he kept himself away from every girl bcoz he only loved her." Jimin said "but I liked you! We talked! And we exchanged our social medias too. You were afraid to give me your number bcoz of your dad but you treated me like a friend, like we know eachother!"

"Don't take me wrong but if it was someone else with a whole family, he would refuse your dad too!" She said.

"Why?"

"What do you mean why?" She said "how can your dad propose my dad when he got a whole living wife and kids!"

Jimin was so done at this moment, he didn't know if he should laugh or cry anymore. "That's not what I mean! That proposal my dad offered was for us, you and me!"

"Huh! No!" She said "I can't marry you. I don't love you! How can you marry someone you don't even like?!"

"That's exactly what I thought but after I met you, it completely changed my mind." Jimin said. "I was ready to do anything to convince mr min!"

"How can you say that so easily!" Y/n said "I don't like you at all jimin! And you know that!!"

"What do you mean how!!" Jimin said "you were my biggest crush and you still are!!!"

Oops... Did jimin just confessed something? Which ended up creating an awkward silence between both!

"I'm late... You can take this phone in your room... I'll use another..." Jimin said and left to his room.

Y/n was still here for another minute processing all the information and obviously, jimin's wholeass crush on her. She saw jimin left his room and wanted to say 'Bie' before he left the house.

But maybe she wasn't able to face him after hearing so much.