22 ~ Date pt 1

Before leaving, y/n took a hot shower and wore one of the dresses jungkook bought her. It was not a short or any sexy dress that will reveal lots of her skin and cleavage, like how jungkook liked. It was a little simple and something that y/n liked. Even though the clothes jungkook bought were almost all sexy and skin revealing but he also bought her some clothes of her choice. While staying with jimin and his father she can't wear those short skirts and tops, thank god she had some sober clothes too.

 While staying with jimin and his father she can't wear those short skirts and tops, thank god she had some sober clothes too

This dress was perfect for a date and she desperately wanted jungkook to come and see her right now. But soon after tonight she'll leave for home and might never be able to see him again. She never got a chance to go on a date with him. Only if jungkook could switch places with jimin and take her on a sweet romantic date.

It was 6pm, she was a little late doing her makeup and hair. She was supposed to be ready by 5:40. She was sitting on her bedside, trying to lock the hook of her heels but her dress was a little long and kept troubling her. She was so frustrated, jimin kept knocking on her bedroom door and she wasn't able to do her heels.

"I'm coming in!" Jimin said before entering her room.

"Okay!" She replied. "I almost done! This dress keeps on falling on my leg."

"Wait!" Jimin said and bend down on one knee "put your leg down."

"I'll do it just one more minute!" She said struggling with it. Jimin held her leg and did it in his first try. It didn't even took him a second to understand how to hook it in and he did it for both of her legs. "Thanks!"

"Cmon we're already late." He said standing up.

"Sorry!" She said "I took too long."

"It's alright, I forgive you." Jimin said "since you have soft skin and I get to touch it, I forgive you!" She stuck her tongue out at him as she walked ahead and he followed. "I see why jungkook is so crazy about you."

"Don't start with him now, jimin!" Y/n said "I want to be in a good mood tonight, I've never been to a date before!"

"Stop acting, I know you miss him!" Jimin said, he held her hand and handed her the phone that jungkook left for her a week ago. "Why don't you use it?!"

"Where did you get it from?" She asked.

"I should be the one asking this question right now!" Jimin said "did you go meet him? I know jungkook gave it to you, didn't he? I never saw a phone with you before after the accident, not even when you came here."

"I didn't go anywhere, you know that!" She replied "he came that night in my room and left it, by mistake I guess!"

"And why do you think he left it by mistake?" Jimin asked "why didn't he came back to take it then?"

"I don't know!" She replied "it's not mine! Neither I asked him to buy me a phone!"

"There's his contact in here, only his contact." Jimin said "he obviously left it but for you!"

"And if you see in it clearly, you'll find that I never called him!" She said "not even once! No matter how much I missed him!"

"So you admit that you miss him?!" Jimin asked and she stood silent "does he know? That you're going back!?"

"What!!" Jungkook said.

"What are you doing here!!" Jimin shouted. "No! How the fuck did you even came here!!"

"Through the window!" He replied and made his way towards y/n.

"Who the fuck you think you are? Get out right now!" Jimin said.

"Can you shut it!" Jungkook said "I want to talk with Jisoo!"

"Jisoo? That's not her name dear brother!" Jimin said "and who is even Jisoo by the way? Why did you even name her?"

"Jimin! Please, calm down! Let him talk." Y/n said "he can call me Jisoo if he wants to."

"Seriously? Just a minute ago you were so happy about going on a date with me!" Jimin said "and how you want to stay here and listen to another one of his stories?!"

"You're going on a date?" Jungkook asked "with him?"

"Jimin can you please leave us alone?" Y/n said "I want to talk alone with jungkook!"

"Sure, why not! But don't forget I made reservations for us!! I don't want to go alone on a date." Jimin said and left the room.

"Why are you here jungkook?" Y/n said "didn't I tell you that night that I don't want to see you anymore!"

"Quit acting Jisoo! I heard everything. When did you get so lovey dovey with jimin? Now you have him to tie your shoes?! To touch your legs and tell you he likes it? Do you like it too? Having men tell you that they want to touch you? Is this what you want? Then come with me! I'll keep you satisfied!" Jungkook said as he moved forward, nearer and nearer to her and she kept moving back until she couldn't anymore bcoz of the wall.

"What's wrong with you?" She said "this is why I don't want to be with you! You just want to dominate me jungkook! You don't even love me!!"

"I LOVE YOU!!" jungkook screamed, so loud that maybe jimin heard it from outside. "I love you like crazy! I miss you like crazy! I wanted to see you! Even if we have no commitment between us I still wanted to see you so bad, I thought I'd go crazy! What more do you want from me?!!"

"You lied to me!" Y/n said as she tried so hard to control her voice and keep it steady while tears started forming in her eyes.

"Lie lie, just stop it! Can't you see why I did it?" Jungkook said "I lied bcoz I wanted you to stay with me! I want you next to me, by my side!"

Jungkook grabbed his hair in frustration. He was so angry, he wanted to smash and destroy the furniture. But he didn't, he calmed himself down bcoz he knows that his anger scares her.

"Why didn't you call me? I left you a phone, why didn't you call me?" Jungkook asked y/n who was standing with her head down, crying.

"You're going back home?" He asked "why didn't you tell me about it!"