26 ~ 💜Happy Birthday KooKoo💜

"I'll lock the door this time!" Jungkook said following her as she rushed out from that changing room "we can still do it!"

"Shut up! Stop saying it so loud!" Y/n stopped and whisper-yell it to him "people are watching us! That woman must have told staff here. I can't believe you left the door open!"

"I'm sorry! I was... I was thinking about something else... So I almost forgot." He said.

"Almost? You totally forgot!" She said as they approached the slide "what were you thinking?"

"Nothing important..." He said "leave it!"

"Oh! I get it. You were jealous because of what I said earlier, right?" She said "you were thinking about that life guard."

"Why would I think about a random life guard here?" Jungkook said "I'm not jealous! Now can we stop talking and go in the pool already?"

"Obviously!" She said as she went up the waterloop "it's gonna be fun!"

"Wait!" Jungkook said as he stopped her from sliding down "let's go together."
He sat behind her and held her hands.

"You scared to go alone?"

"We are a couple!" He said and kissed her cheek "romantic couples do romantic things together."

~

The waterpark was huge but they had a great time there. Even though jungkook got tired soon but y/n dragged him in all the water rides. She made sure to enjoy her time with him before they left. It was y/n's turn to drive when they return home but she was so tired and exhausted that jungkook didn't ask her to drive. He watched her fall asleep besides him as he drive back home.

"It's already late and she's not awake..." Jungkook thought. "She won't mind if I take her my home... It's just for tonight..."

He took her phone and texted jimin:

"I will stay at jungkook's tonight. See you tomorrow."

But jimin was quick to reply. It's quite fascinating that he was waiting for her to return and hoping a text. It didn't even took him a minute to reply.

Jimin                                  jungkook(y/n)

"Why? I thought
you didn't wanted
to be with him?"

"Why not? He's
my boyfriend and
I can have a sleep
over at his place
whenever I want!"

"Boyfriend? When
did this even happen?
Girls don't do sleepover
with boys, it's unsafe."

"Shut up, you old
fashioned shortie!"

"..."

"Jungkook...? Is that you?"

"No, it's me, y/n"

"Stop lying! She is
never rude to me."

"What proof do you have
that it's jungkook?"

"Nobody calls me
shortie but him."

"Okay, you win shortie.
It's me, jungkook and
she's staying with me tonight
so don't try to do anything
stupid or I'll put my
bullets down your brain!'

"You know, you don't
have to be so rude
with me all the time.
I'm your only brother,
even if not by blood
but by bond and the
time we spent together,
the childhood we spent
together. Can you at least
try to be nice? I'm always
ready to talk about what
happened, I promise I had
no idea jungkookie."

"Are you drunk?
Why are you suddenly
apologizing? It sounds
so fake, I don't care.
Stop bothering me
and let me drive."

"Drive safe brother!
I hope to see you too
tomorrow. Let's talk."

Jungkook ignored his text and continued driving. Y/n was deep in her sleep that she opened her eyes slightly but her heavy sleepy eyes closed again while jungkook carried her inside his house. The only thing she was conscious about was jungkook carrying her and laying her in the bed. She didn't care to wake up and look, she was too tired. Jungkook took a bath and tried sleeping, like her. But he was hungry after such a long day. It was too late for food deliveries and the last meal he ate was the brunch they had at the waterpark.

There was no other option but to cook at home. He didn't know cooking very well but at least he always had rameon at home. While he was chopping some vegetables and meat to put in his instant noodles, y/n woke up but the room was different. It wasn't the room that used to be hers, it was jungkook's room. He never allowed her to go inside his room when she lived with him, she only got to sneak in once when jimin told her to. Still, waking up in his bed in his room, it felt new like she'd never been here before. It was heart touching for her that jungkook carried her to his room.

She smelled the delicious aroma of rameon, she was hungry too and couldn't sleep anymore. But before heading out, she needed a shower. Her body and clothes smelled like the chlorine present in pool, but she had no extra clothes with her. She went through jungkook's clothes because that was the only option left with her.

"His closet is full of sweatshirts and hoodies!" She thought. His sweatshirts were big enough to cover her body and nothing could be better than wearing her boyfriend's clothes and sleep in them.

It was really big, the sleeves kept falling down after everytime she pulled them up her arms

It was really big, the sleeves kept falling down after everytime she pulled them up her arms. But at least it was cozy and comfortable.

"I'm hungry!" She said as she quietly went to the kitchen and stood behind jungkook at a short distance, acting cute.

"That's mine." He said when he saw her wearing his sweatshirt.

"I'm keeping it!" She said.

"It's one of my favourites but you can take it." He said. He opened his arms to hug her and she quickly wrapped around him like a kid making him laugh. "You already took my heart so you can take whatever you want!"