Bonus Chapter 2

After a small nap, jimin took her out for dinner. But before that they went shopping. Jimin wanted to buy her a dress of his choice which she would wear when he'll be confessing, so he made an excuse that he already reserved a fancy restaurant and she didn't had any outfit that matches the vibe.

 Jimin wanted to buy her a dress of his choice which she would wear when he'll be confessing, so he made an excuse that he already reserved a fancy restaurant and she didn't had any outfit that matches the vibe

Karina didn't really like the dress. It was really short and tight. She'd be happy wear it for him if they were be alone. But right now, she will be wearing it for a fancy dinner where she'll become the center of attention will clothes like this.

But what can she even do, jimin is stubborn. She didn't wanted to ruin his mood. He told her it'll be a relaxing trip. So for his satisfaction, she was ready to do anything. At the restaurant, the waiter was acting a little flirty and jimin wasn't taking this shit at all.

"What's your order sir?" The waiter asked jimin, in normal tone. Just like a waiter should be professional to his job.

"We'll have steak." Jimin said.

"And what can I get for this beautiful woman?" The waiter turned sassy-ly and said. This was one bold thing a stranger could do, specially when he knew the guy next to him is her husband.

"I said WE'LL have steak. That means two steaks!" Jimin said with fierce look on his face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know your wife was mute!" The waiter said.

"Excuse me?" Jimin said. He was really angry now but he was holding it in, not wanting to create a scene.

Karina felt tensed and uncomfortable. She knew this was because of her dress. "I'll use the restroom." She said, looking at jimin. She didn't wanted to see him get mad over a stupid immature waiter guy.

"Sure, please follow me!" The waiter said.

"Follow him? I swear to God I wanna.."
Jimin wanted to break his jaw for saying this.

"I'll take you to the restroom." Jimin said. Karina grabbed his arm as she walked with him, maybe this will make that waiter finally shut up and leave. She doesn't even have an apatite now.

"I'll be back in a few minutes." Karina said as she removed her hand and open the restroom door. She felt like she just wanted to cry.

"No! I'm coming in with you!" Jimin said and followed her inside.

"It's a female restroom, wait outside."

"I don't care!" Jimin said. He was angry, the evening he planned was ruined as well as his mood. "And if there's any female inside the stalls, please leave us alone!"

Luckily they were alone in there but Karina was really upset with this behavior.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you acting this way?!"

"Bcoz I fucking love you!!" Jimin said "can't you see it? I want a perfect honeymoon with you, a perfect date. I wanted this to be one of our best nights! But it's ruined! Thanks to that jerk, I don't even wanna eat anymore!!"

Karina couldn't believe what jimin just said. Did he really just say he loves her. She tried so hard to keep it all in but her tears finally burst out. She couldn't control herself anymore, she cried.

"W-why are you crying? Did I scare you?" Jimin was surprised to see her sudden breakdown. He held her face and wiped the tears with his thumb.

"I shouldn't be wearing this dress I knew something like this could happen, it's all my fault. I'm sorry, I always ruin your mood." Karina said.

"No no! Don't say that, you did nothing wrong!" Jimin said trying to console her "I'm sorry, I forced you to wear this. Do you mind if I..."

"If you...what...?" Karina stopped crying and looked at him.

"If I kiss you?" Jimin asked. Without wasting anymore time in talking, she grabbed his collars and kissed him.

Her arms found their way around his neck as she pulled him even closer to herself. They started slow and steady, little kisses. But soon their light kisses were turned into burning sensation.

"Jump!" Jimin said in between their kiss. He tapped her thighs lightly and she knew exactly what to do. Holding on his shoulders, she jumped and jimin catched her. Her back arched when she felt the cold sensation of the marble wall on which jimin trapped her while hungrily devouring her lips.
Pulling away from the kiss, his wet lips were quick to attack her neck. Not giving her a chance to breathe. She choked on her own moans while he was sucking that sweet spot on her soft skin.

"Can we go back to the hotel?" She said.

Jimin puts her down. His had a cocky smirk on his face. "Let's go baby!"

Their food was served at the table but they just ran out of the restaurant and took a taxi back to hotel. Jimin was too impatient, he noticed the driver was busy driving and even had music playing in the car. It was a perfect chance for him, he wanted to touch her so bad.

Karina was looking at the beautiful view through the window. She felt his hand on her thigh and she was loving it. But after a few seconds she felt his hand go inside her dress, between her legs. She closed her legs even tighter to tease jimin but she could already feel his finger touching on her underwear.

"Baby, please!" Jimin whispered in her ear as he started sucking on her neck once again. Karina couldn't help, she wanted to be touched. She was as thirsty for him as he was for her body. Besides, this would be a good way to turn her on until they reach the hotel.
She opened her legs, providing his fingers enough space.

"Do you still get wet for me, darling?" He asked. His middle finger began moving in small circles on her clit, she couldn't help but grab on his wrist. His hand dug into her underwear, his middle finger moving inside. It's been so long since she last felt something inside her. Her last time was jimin years ago and once again it'll be him tonight.

His finger moved slowly inside her but deep as she pulsated around his middle finger. Rolling her eyes, she throw her head back on the seat.

"Look at me, baby!" Jimin whispered. The hotel was near, they were almost there. Probably a minute or two. He pulled her leg over his, inserting another finger.

"Why are you so tight, baby? Is it because of my fingers? You like it, don't you?!" He continued saying dirty things in her ear which drove her crazy. "You wanna cum baby?" He asks with his cocky smirk appearing on his face, once again. She locked eyes with him and shook her head. She knew she won't be able to stop moaning if she opens her mouth.
But jimin pulled out his fingers. She felt empty, she was so desperate to be filled again. Karina gave him a puppy look but jimin refused. The taxi stopped and she noticed, they were at the hotel already.

"Let's go, the bed is waiting for us!"