17 ~ Know The Enemy

Mr park has been waiting for jimin to return home since he left, to bring y/n with him. After 30 mins jimin arrived home.

"It's alright! I'll carry it for you." Jimin said taking her suitcase inside. She quietly follows him. Mr park felt relief to see jimin alright.

"Welcome to our home dear!" Mr park said giving her a hug. He could tell by the way she stood there, she was scared. "Be comfortable around here, it's like your house and we are like your family. You don't to be scared or hesitate about anything!"

"Thank you s-sir" she said.

"Please call me Mr park." Jimin's father said "come inside! The food is waiting for you, eat it before it gets cold."

"I'll show her the room first, dad!" Jimin said and his father nodded with a smile. She followed jimin who took her to the guest room.

"The bathroom might be a little dusty right now, but the maids will clean it soon" jimin said.

"It's alright..." She replied.

"If you want a bath, you can use my room!" Jimin said and she shook her head.

"No! I'm fine." She said.

"Okay, you can unpack your bag." Jimin said "I'll wait for you at the dinner table!"

He left and she looked around the room. The bathroom wasn't much dusty or dirty but the bathtub surely needed cleaning. She took a quick shower and changed into something comfortable and suitable for dinner with jimin's father.

She really wasn't in the mood to go out and have a family dinner, but she only wanted to know about her own family as soon as possible and return back home

She really wasn't in the mood to go out and have a family dinner, but she only wanted to know about her own family as soon as possible and return back home. She was sure, once she meet her family, her memories will be back.
She fixed her hair and went out to the dining room where jimin and his father were already seated.
"Perfect timing!" Jimin said "we were able to start eating. Come seat here!" Jimin pulled out the chair next to her and helped her seat. He served her food and filled her glass of water.

"Thank you" she said.

They began eating but she was just quite and barely eating anything while jimin told his father how jungkook attacked him.

"You don't like it?" Mr park asked "the food?"

"N-no... It's just.... I-i..."

"It's alright Jisoo." Mr park said "you are like my child, you can say it!"

"I'm not really hungry right now." She said keeping her spoon down "I'm sorry for leaving my plate full but I'd like to go back in the room."

"No problem!" Mr park said "I can understand what you must be feeling. Go get some rest!" They both exchanged smiles and she returned back to her room. She unpacked her bag and hung her clothes in the closet. But her mind couldn't stop thinking about the night she spent with someone who is a complete stranger to her. How could she trust someone when she doesn't know anything about her past. She felt disappointed and stupid for giving away her first time to someone whom she was probably never going to meet again.

Suddenly there was knock on the door and then the door opened slowly.
"I came to check on you." Jimin said standing at the door.

"You can come in." She closed the closet and sat on her bed.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked.

"Not so well." She replied "I miss home..."

"You remember your home?" Jimin asked.

"I don't, but now I know there's my home somewhere and I want to see my family." She said "you know my family, right? You said you do!"

"I do... But just a little!"

"But you said my father is a mafia?! So you much be knowing my father?" She asked.

"No, I never met him. I only few things about him that are really popular in your mafia business." Jimin replied.

"Popular?" She asked "what does that mean?"

"They say Mr Min is a very dangerous man." Jimin said "he is the riched mafia to exist and he got several underworld connections." Jimin said.

"Mr Min...." Y/n repeated after him, trying to remember of knows this name but no, she doesn't.

"Yes! Can you remember anything now?" Jimin asked.

"No..." She said disappointed "but... How do you know my father's name is Mr Min?"

"It's long story!" Jimin said "save it for later."

"I want to know about it now!" She said.

"Aren't you tired?" Jimin said "you need to sleep!"

"I'm not sleepy right now!" She replied quickly "I won't be sleepy till about hour."

"But I am!" Jimin said "I'm really tired right now! I have to leave early tomorrow to complete some pending work."

"So, will you tell me tomorrow?" Y/n said.

"It's a long story Jisoo! I'll tell you when I have enough time." Jimin said "I'm not sure if he is really your father, all I know is Mr Min have 2 kids and there's been no news of anyone of them going missing!" Y/n felt little disheartened to hear that. "He's been one of our biggest enemies and no matter how much we tried reaching him in the past, he always refused to form alliance with us."

"Why do you think he's my father when you don't even know him well?" Y/n asked.

"I told you, it's a long story." Jimin said "I just assumed, maybe your his daughter but the truth is... I don't even know how old his children are or how do they look." Y/n looked at him with a doubtful expression. What if jimin was lying? What if jungkook was right about him and she shouldn't have left him? All these thoughts crossed her mind, what if jimin was making up this whole story just for her attention?

"I promise you I will do everything I can to find your parents, okay?" Jimin said leaving the room "now sleep. And make sure to lock your windows!"

~ Author's Note ~

What if I start naming the chapters after tvd's episode names? 🤔