23 ~ Date pt 2

"why didn't you tell me about it?" Jungkook asked "I even left you my number! Is this how you feel for me?"

Jungkook was in anger but more than that, he was disappointed.

"You're always talking about me lying, let's talk about you!" He said "you said you love me, right? Where did all that love go? Did you just throw it away? No wait, you're loving jimin now, isn't it?! So you change men like it's your mood swings! You never really felt for me?"

"Stop it jungkook!" Y/n yelled "please for god's sake stop it! I loved you, I loved you alot and I still do! I just didn't have enough time to tell you about everything. Just thinking about it, jimin would feel so bad if I call you while he's here doing so much for me!"

"Really? That's a nice excuse!" Jungkook said "so according to you, you've forgiven me and love me but you have feelings for jimin too! Like a stupid teenager!"

"I didn't say that!" Y/n said "I never said that jungkook!"

"But you wanted to! Didn't you?" Jungkook said "you wonna go out on your first date with him! Not me! You want all those romantic things with him! Not me! You want him to touch your legs! Not me!"

"Stop with your not me! Not me! Stupid thing." Y/n said "what you lied about was such a big thing jungkook. It wasn't just anything small for me to pass away and move on! You aren't even sure about your feelings! At least jimin is being nice to me."

"I love you! Okay? What else do you want me to say?!" Jungkook said.

"I don't want you to say anything!" Y/n said "I want you to prove me that you love me! I don't want your words anymore, I want actions!"

This was enough for jungkook to listen before he lost his control and pulled her into a desperate kiss. It felt like they're just strangers falling in love again, a kiss that felt like their first kiss. A kiss that had some new strong emotions and desires. Jungkook held her face and tilted his head for more access. Their eyes shut, only their lips speaking.

"Y/n!...." Jimin said with a knock on the door "what are you doing? It's getting late!"

Y/n broke the kiss to answer him but jungkook stopped her from opening the door.

"I don't want you to go with him!" He said.

"But I promised him! I can't go against my words." Y/n said "besides I've never been on a date before so I really want to see what it's like to be on a date."

"What do you mean what's it like? Obviously it's fun, romantic, lovely dovey shit!" Jungkook said "why do you want to experience that with him? I can take you on a date too!"

"That's on fair to jimin. He's been waiting for this the whole day!" She said.

"I just don't get it, why do you keep on pushing me away and give me excuses for him!" Jungkook said "I just said I will take you out! Why are you so determined to go with him?!"

"Bcoz he helped me get my memories back jungkook!" Y/n said "I love you but what he's been doing to help me is also important. I can't just ignore his efforts!"

"Fine! Go ahead!" Jungkook said "he's doing this intentionally! He just wants to steal you!"

"Nobody can steal me!" Y/n said "if you're really jealous, then plan a date for me tomorrow and I'll decide who did it better!"

"So it's a competition now?" Jungkook's said "okay, challenge accepted! I'll see you tomorrow!"

Jungkook gave her a fierce look and opened the door, leaving the house. Jimin watched him leave as he went in her room after jungkook left.

"What did he say?" Jimin asked "did he hurt you again?!"

"No." Y/n said "we just made a bet."

"About what?"

"That date!" Y/n said "I challenged him to take me out on a date to see who's better at this!"

"And what about the winner?" Jimin asked "in case I win? What then?"

"I'll stay with you for the rest of my days here in Italy." Y/n replied.

"And if jungkook win?" Jimin asked "you'll return back to him?!"

"Yes!" She said "but even if you win, just remember that my feelings for jungkook are still constant."

"Let's go!" Jimin grabbed her hand taking her out to his car "we're already late! I can't loose this!"

Jimin starts his engine and drives to a movie theatre. The theatre was all empty, maybe they arrived before time? But after they got in and received their snacks, the movie started playing on the screen. Y/n expected it to be some new release but it was The Notebook. A little old but a bittersweet romance story.

"Why's this place all empty?" She asked jimin "is it just is here?"

"Yes! I booked the whole theatre for us." Jimin replied while shoving the popcorns in his mouth.

The movie was nice but y/n wasn't enjoying it that much. Having a lover while watching a lovers movie would be much more fun to her. And her lover was nowhere around her right now. She was cringing a little while watching the movie couples making love, sitting next to jimin. Yet another moment when she wished jimin would swamp places with jungkook. How romantic it could have been to watch a romantic movie with him in a whole empty theatre. So many fun things they can do together in an empty theatre which didn't wanted to do with jimin.

Jimin seemed too focused on his popcorns and the movie and why wouldn't he be? He payed for all this.
After the movie, he took her to a restaurant for dinner. The shocking part was when the restaurant turned out to be a Korean restaurant

"A Korean restaurant! Here in Italy?!" She said.

"Ikr! Since we both belong to the same place, I thought why not having dinner here!" Jimin said.