3 ~ Off to Italy

Y/n didn't open her door for the whole day including the night before. Mrs Min was worried to death now. Whenever Yongsun knocked on her door, she refused to eat everything. But the truth is, she was just faking it. She had enough snacks hidden in her closet knowing there will be a situation like this.

Later that night when yoongi came back home, Amelia was silently crying in their room. Yoongi thought y/n probably ran away and almost panicked until his wife took out all her anger on him.

"ENOUGH YOONGI!!" Mrs Min said. "I can't see my kids get stuck in your business and kill their happiness."

"Amelia!" Yoongi sighed "let's talk about it. You need to calm down first."

"There is nothing to talk about it!" Mrs Min said "I give full permission to y/n. She can go anywhere she wants and study anything she likes!"

"And do you take responsibility for her safety as well?" Yoongi said crossing his arms.

"Yongsun will!"

"Please! We both know how responsible Yongsun is for his own things!" Yoongi said "he couldn't even complete highschool!"

"You are so STUBBORN YOONGI!" Mrs Min said, crying again "don't you love our children!"

"I love so much honey!" Yoongi said hugging Amelia "Fine! I will allow her but I have my conditions."

Amelia pushed him aside "you promise?!"

Yoongi nodded "stop crying already! When did you become so sensitive? My baby used to be so bold." Yoongi said coming near her.

"I'm old now!" Mrs Min.

"You're still a hot chick for me!" Yoongi said but she got up and left the room. "Where are u going now?"

"Making some food for y/n!" Amelia said and left.

"What about me? I'm hungry too!" Yoongi thought.

While Amelia cooked parmesan chicken y/n's favourite dish, she had no idea what was happening outside. She had her earphones plugged in with Netflix on her phone as she watched the movie while eating her chips. She was such a big eater but she always made sure she never gets out of shape. Her elbow accident hit the water jar besides her on the side table and the jar fell down. Mrs Min heard the sound, turned off her stove and rushed to her daughter's room.

Y/n opened the door since now she had to clean those broken glass pieces and the water spilled everywhere. She carefully picked up the pieces of glass carefully with her mom. In the meantime, yoongi heard the sound too and came to check on her daughter. They both froze when they saw yoongi standing on the door.

"You broke something?" He asked when he saw y/n with that piece of glass in her hand.

"No!" Y/n said "I tried to kill myself!"

Mrs Min looked at her with that HUH!

Yoongi looked at them with his suspicious looks and he noticed packets of snacks all over her bed. Y/n was the kinda girl who would kill others but won't let them drag her down. Yoongi was now clear about all the plan and drama both the ladies created to get him say 'Yes'.

"Don't overreact!" Mrs Min whispered to y/n "dad said yes."

"SERIOUSLY!!" y/n was happy, finally all her drama worked. "Thank you so much dad!!"

"I also said I have conditions Amelia!" Yoongi said.

"You better listen to what he wants." Mrs Min said and left the room. "Come outside after 5 mins, we're having parmesan chicken for dinner!"

"You'll come back and stay at home during your vacations of University." Yoongi said. "And call me everytime every morning before leaving and everytime before bedtime. No boys allowed in the house, no hanging out with friends after 8, no clubbing and with special warming do not drive in Italy! You don't have an international license."

"That's too much dad!" Y/n said "fine! I agree."

"Good! You better follow my rules else I'll send a spy behind you." Yoongi said "clean your room and come out!"

~

After a few weeks it was finally time for y/n to leave. She's gonna miss her family so much but it's only a matter of one year. She was determined to study hard and get a job in Italy. At any cost, she did not wanted to work with Yongsun in her father's mafia line. Yoongi drived her to the airport and soon she was on the plan for Italy. She was getting emotional remembering her mother's emotional face when she left home. But she wanted to make her mother proud. Amelia got pregnant right after she graduated college and soon she had y/n too. Her mother never got a chance to work or study more, she got busy in kids and responsibilities of home.

She reached Milan in the evening. By that time she collected her luggage and took a taxi, it was already dark. Since she could speak and understand a little Italian, she explained the location of her guest house to the driver. The city lights and night sky was so beautiful.

She called the guest house owner but unfortunately her battery died. Now she has to wait until she reaches the house. Y/n plugged in her earphones and fell asleep in the taxi.

But the next thing she knows was something hitting her head hard and she screamed as she saw the car windows crush into tiny pieces. Her body almost crushing inside the car as she saw it turn upside down. Her head hit something again and she felt a sharp and strong pain which made her pass out.
Before her eyes got shut, she tried opening the door of the Ravi which was now badly crushed and upside down but she was couldn't focus as her body went into unconscious.

The only thing she saw last was blood coming out from her head and a man running towards her.