9 ~ Punish Her

"we're here!" Jungkook said as he parked his car in the parking lot underground the shopping mart.

"Give me your phone" y/n said "I write the things in your notes."

"You are going inside with me!" Jungkook said, in his commanding voice "cmon! Get out"

"What?!" Y/n was shocked "I can't go in there wearing just a shirt!"

Jungkook got off his seat, went to her side and opened the door. He dragged her out of the car and closed the door. "I didn't ask you if you'd like to company me! I fucking ordered you!" He grabbed her arm and took her inside the grocery store. As the glass doors opened and they both entered, everyone inside the store stopped and stared at her. But nobody had the guts to question him, ofcourse they were even scared to turn back their heads and look as jungkook dragged y/n everywhere he moved around in the store.

Jungkook took her to the shelf full of spices and different curry pastes.
"Stay here, I'll bring the cart" he said.

Y/n stayed there, quietly going through the shelf, in case they need something from there. She turned back to look for jungkook, he wasn't anywhere to be seen, the store was big though but she saw a guy approaching her. His face looked pretty confident that he was coming there for y/n. His lips were plump and pink. He smirked at her and she immediately turned her head back to the shelf. He came and stood next to her, he picked a small bottle of chilli sauce "nice shirt!" He said.

Y/n turned her back on him. He kept the sauce back in it's place and peeked from behind to see her face. He ruffled his hair and smiled at her as if they've met before.

 He ruffled his hair and smiled at her as if they've met before

"Hey!" Jimin said "you're with jungkook?"

Y/n looked at him confused.

"I saw him with you!" Jimin said.

"Yes..." Y/n said.

"Oh! You must be his new girl!" Jimin said.

"New girl?" Y/n asked.

"Yes! Oh wait, you don't know?" Jimin said "he didn't tell you yet? Aahh man that's fucked up."

"What do you mean?" Y/n asked but before jimin could say anything else jungkook returned with a cart.

"Stay away from her, jimin!" Jungkook said.

"Aww, someone's possessive?" Jimin said "don't forget we used to share our girls Kookie!"

Y/n looked at jungkook. She was already confused about her life and past and now a random guy was telling her something that sounded so scary to her.

"Fuck off jimin!" Jungkook grabbed his collars "stay the fuck out of my business!"

"Cool down bro! Your new chick looks scared." Jimin said and jungkook pushed him on the shelf behind jimin. "You still haven't changed a bit. It's nice to see you again jungkook!"

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked standing Infront of y/n.

"I just came here for some bottles of beer but then I saw you." Jimin said fixing his shirt "I'm sure you must have got the invitation already but I thought I might come here and personally remind you!" Jimin looked at y/n "you are invited to the party, right? Don't forget to bring your girl! It's a masquerade ball after all. I don't have anyone with me though." Jimin grabbed his bottles of beers from the freezer "so make sure to bring her for me!" Jimin left to the cashier's counter.

"Who is he?" Y/n asked "why did he say new girl?!"

"I told you to stay here!" Jungkook said, his face full of anger.

"I was here, I didn't go anywhere." Y/n said. Jungkook grabbed her arms, forcing them at her back. He grabbed her neck from the back. "I swear I didn't move, he came here."

"Okay, I believe you." He left her hands "but you need a lesson so that you never talk to a stranger ever again!" He slapped her butt hard and she almost yelped. "Does that hurt baby?" He asked and slap her butt cheek again.

"Jungkook... Please, stop!" Y/n was embarrassed that people might hear or see her like this.

"You can not call me jungkook anymore!" He said "it's daddy for you, got it?!" He caressed her butt slightly before squeezing them roughly. Y/n nodded and jungkook grabbed her face by her jaw, making her face him "speak it!"

"Got it.... D-daddy...."

"Good! Now take this cart and fill it with whatever the fuck you need!" Jungkook said "I'll be watching you from behind babe! Hurry up, go now. We also clothes to buy."

And he did exactly what he said. He kept an eye on her the whole time, even when he took her to the clothing section of the store. She was scared to do anything wrong, she didn't wanted to upset him anymore. They returned back home after buy groceries and lots of clothes and shoes. But all of them were what jungkook liked bcoz he only wanted her to wear what he'd like to see her in. Thankfully he didn't ask her to carry all those bags on her own and helped her take the stuffs inside the house. He also helped her in setting up her closet with all those clothes and shoes he bought her. While hanging the dresses he bought for her, he pulled out a simmering piece of dress from the hanger.

"We're invited to a party tomorrow night!" He said, making her sit on the bed as he showed her the dress. "You are gonna look so good in this! Can't wait!!"

Y/n was getting more and more confused by his behaviour. One time he's so good to her then the second time he's almost bursting his anger on her and then again he's being so good and nice too her, buying her almost the whole store. Did he actually loved her? Or was it just for show? What was his true identity? And what was his relationship with Jimin?

~ Author's Note ~

Who's ready who have a badass jungkook 😤✊