4 ~ Accident

"are the supplies ready?" Jungkook asked his one of his men under his mafia line in Italy.

"Yes boss!" His worker replied on the phone call "I'm bringing it to the warehouse."

"You?" Jungkook asked "you're driving the truck?"

"Yes!" He replied "the driver got injured while loading the truck. So someone has to do it for him."

"Be careful! Those are really expensive guns. I've spent alot on those weapons." Jungkook said. "You better bring me every piece of them!"

"Worry not boss!" The guy said, not focusing on the road. He definitely missed the taxi coming from the otherwise of that narrow road and both the vehicles hit with speed. The huge truck almost crushing the car.

He stopped the truck and got out to check on the car

He stopped the truck and got out to check on the car. The engine of the car was burning. He checked on the driver who always already dead. But then he saw a woman in the back seat. He kicked open the jam door and dragged out the woman.

"Is she dead?!" He thought but then he saw see her taking long breaths. He definitely didn't wanted jungkook to know about this. His truck was fine but this accident can drag him into a police case and he was sure jungkook will kill him rather than save him from this situation. But he had to do something. The woman was bleeding so much but she was still alive. He was sure it won't take more than 20 mins for the fire to reach the oil tank of the car. Soon the car would blast and she will die too. He ran back to the truck and searched for his phone. He needs to take the truck to the warehouse before jungkook arrives and see the damaged parts on the front. He took his phone and started the engine but then, jungkook called. His hands shaking, he calmed himself down and picked up the phone.

"Why aren't you picking the fucking phone!!" Jungkook screamed.

"I'm sorry boss!" He replied "it accidentally fell down."

"I heart something!" Jungkook said "it wasn't just the phone falling down! I heard something louder before the call hung up!"

"Boss! I didn't see it coming, it hit a car."

"WHAT!!" Jungkook said.

"But don't worry boss! The car's already on fire." He replied "driver's dead and there's an unconscious woman. She will die soon!"

"YOU FUCKING PSYCHO!!" jungkook screamed "WHAT HAVE YOU GOT ME INTO!"

"It's an empty dark road boss" he said with his voice shaking "the weapons are safe."

"Bring the woman with you!" Jungkook said "we can't risk it. She might survive if the help reaches there on time."

"It doesn't look like she'll make it. She might die on the way. Her heads bleeding a lot."

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE!" Jungkook screamed "GET ME THAT DAMN GIRL WETHER ALIVE OR DEAD!"

Jungkook hung up the call. The guy rushed out from the truck to get the girl. He tore a long stripe from his shirt and tied it around her hair. He carried her and layed her with the boxes of guns in the back. He locked the door again and drove the truck to the warehouse. While jungkook was already ready with everything and his personal doctors. Because he couldn't risk taking the girl to a hospital. The doctors would have to call the police bcoz it was an accident though according to the law. She was immediately taken for the surgery. Jungkook didn't go to check at her, he just waited in his office for this men to bring the boxes of guns and ammo.

He went back home after his work was done. The surgery took 8 hours and once it was done they asked jungkook for their next step.

"Let her be in the warehouse!" Jungkook said "we need to wait until she wakes up."

"Whill you leave her then?" His men asked him.

"What kind of stupid question is that? Obviously not, she can go and confess to the police!" Jungkook said.

"It'll be a miracle then sir!" The doctor said.

"Is that supposed to be a joke?!" Jungkook said laughing sarcastically.

"No sir! I'm serious." Doctor said "she's in coma! The surgery went well but it's hard for her to wake up now!"

"We can burry her!" One of his men said "problem solved."

"Shut up!" Jungkook said "I didn't spend all that money of that surgery just to bury her right after it's done!"

"Even if she makes it alive, I don't think her memory with be there!" The doctor said "she had a really bad accident. I'm surprised how she didn't die right at the scene. Only 5% people make it alive with their memories after such accidents!"

"Whether she remembers about herself or not, we need a maid to cook and look after my house." Jungkook said "I'm so done with those sluts running around me everytime I go home!"

"We always told to it's a bad idea to have bar dancers as ur chef boss!" Dan said, one of his close men.

"How about you take her for tonight and the rest of your nights and do me this huge favour!" Jungkook said.

"No way! She's worst than a leach." Dan said "just kick her out! And learn how to cook!"

"Nice idea!" Jungkook said.

And that's exactly what he did. Kicked out his useless dancer maid but instead of learning how to cook, he ordered food everytime.

Now he was just waiting for his new to-be maid to wake up. It was all in her hands now, if she goes totally opposite to what jungkook wants, he won't hesitate to kill her.