45 ~ Gender Reveal

"where's your suitcase y/n?" Amelia asked.

On the 2nd day after their wedding, jungkook and y/n were finally leaving for their home. Mr and Mrs Min accompanied them to the airport, to say their goodbyes.

"I have lots of clothes at home mom." Y/n said refering to the clothes jungkook bought her in Italy.

"You both are going so soon" Amelia said "we didn't even get enough time to throw a celebration party."

"It's alright mom! Me and jungkook will do a party after the baby is born." Y/n said.

"But, we have a gift for you!" Yoongi said "come with me!"
They both followed yoongi and Amelia who gave them a big surprise.

"TADA!!" Amelia said.

"Oh my god!!" Y/n looked at the jet that was right in front of her eyes. "This is amazing dad!! Thank you so much!" She hugged her father.

"This is your very own private jet!" Yoongi said.

"First, the surprise wedding. Now this jet!" Y/n said "thanks dad, you give the best surprises!"

Yoongi kissed her forehead "anything for my precious daughter!"

"We'll leave now, let us know when you land!" Amelia said and y/n gave her one last hug.

"Have a safe flight!!" She said as they waved their hands to their daughter and son-in-law.

The pilot welcomed them inside the jet. It didn't only look good from the outside but was amazing from the inside.

"I guess, I was wrong about Mr Min!" Jungkook said. "He gave us such a luxurious gift, he's really soft hearted."

"It's because of me!" Y/n said teasing him "I'm his little princess, he's always giving me luxurious gifts. And this jet belongs to ME!"

"And who do you belong to, baby?" Jungkook asked and pulled her close by her waist.

"My Daddy" she said

"Which daddy?"

"This daddy!" She put her index finger on his chest and smiled.

"Absolutely Correct!" Jungkook said and picked her up bridal style, and walked to the big couch. He sat down with her on his lap.

"So, am I supposed to sit like this during the whole flight?"

"No baby!" Jungkook said "but you know I have trouble falling asleep in flights." He layed her down, layed besides her with his legs tangled in her legs and his head on her chest.
"Help me sleep, please"

"Awww, my baby boy is tired?" She asked and he nodded. She slowly stroked his hair and back until he completely fell asleep with his arms around her waist.

She took out her phone, without disturbing his sleep and took a picture.

~

"Y/n! We'll get late!" Jungkook said.

He watched her throw clothes one by one on the bed from the closet, they had an ultrasound appointment at the hospital.

"I don't have anything to wear, jungkook." She said in frustration "these clothes don't fit me anymore!"

"Just wear whatever fits, we'll go shopping after the hospital." Jungkook gently touched her belly and said "my baby is 5 months old, doctor is waiting to meet him. Let's go!"

Since y/n couldn't find anything in her closet, she wore jungkook's big hoodie with her pajamas. Luckily, they reached the hospital on time and her ultrasound started soon.

"The baby is healthy!" Doctor said as she performed the ultrasound on y/n and jungkook stood besides her, holding her hand. "Would you like to know the gender?"

"Is it possible?" Y/n asked.

"Yes, you're almost in your 6th month." Doctor said "sometimes, parents prefer to keep it a secret and wait for the baby, but if you want to know, I can write it down in your reports."

Y/n looked at jungkook and he lightly squeezed her hand and blinked his eyes, she smiled and looked back to the doctor "we want to know the gender!"

After shopping, the couple returned home. Y/n was so tired, she went straight to bed but she couldn't sleep yet, she was so happy and excited. Jungkook carried her bags full of new clothes and kept them in her closet.
None of them knows the gender, they didn't see the reports yet. They decided to wait, go home and enjoy the good news. Jungkook grabbed the file and sat next to her.

"Open it!" Y/n said. "What do you want, girl or a boy?"

"Boy!" Jungkook said.

"I bet it's a girl!" Y/n said. "Open it, I can't wait any longer."

Jungkook slowly opened the file and flipped through the page, while making drum sounds. They both stopped on the last page where the gender was written.

*Congratulations! It's a Boy!*

Jungkook screaming in happiness and started jumping on the floor.

"I've never seen him so happy before." Y/n thought. She was happy to see his reaction. Wether a girl or a boy, it doesn't matter to her but she was extremely happy for jungkook.

"Let's celebrate!" Jungkook's said. He ran out of the room, to his alcohol cupboard in the kitchen and returned back with a new bottle of wine with two glasses.

"I shouldn't drink, it's not good for the child." She said.

"Just one sip baby?!" Jungkook said as he poured that expensive wine in the glass. He took a sip first then offered it to y/n. She liked it's taste, it wasn't too bitter. She took another sip, then another sip, until her glass was empty, she poured herself another glass and finished it at once. "It wasn't bad!"

"Okay, give it back! You get drunk easily" Jungkook took the glass from her hand before she pours herself more wine. "Let's go on your honeymoon now!"

"Not now! Wait until the baby is born." Y/n said. "I don't want to go on trips in this situation. I want to enjoy my honeymoon to the fullest!!"

Y/n layed back and relaxed her muscles "by the way, when is jimin's honeymoon?"

"I have no idea, he says 'next month' everytime I ask him about his plans." Jungkook said "it's been 5 months already."

"Maybe Karina is dumb!" Y/n said "it's been 5 months already, they live in the same house, sleep in same bed, under the same sheets. Why hasn't jimin fallen in love yet? She is definitely not as smart as I thought she would be!"

"What do you mean?" Jungkook couldn't understand whatever y/n said but it made him laugh.

"I mean, just look at you! You can't even resist yourself whenever I'm around , you want to be in my pants all night." Y/n said "Baby boy, I seduced you! what is a single man supposed to do when a dangerous beautiful woman with her gorgeous body wants his attention. You have no choice but to keep your woman satisfied, that's the key to a successful relationship! Sex!!"

Y/n continued saying, even with her eyes closed "I hate to admit this but it's actually true, one big reason why I wanted to marry you is getting that good dick for the rest of my life! Only a dumb woman would lose such a chance. The moment I saw you, I decided 'I'll bully this man into marrying me'! "

"Okay, I get it. Your drunk again" jungkook cover her with blanket and turned off the lights.