32 ~ Challenge Accepted

"You like him? Jeon jungkook?"

"I love him dad!" Y/n said.

"Come with me, let's talk about it first!" Yoongi whispered to y/n.

"But we already did, what else do you want to talk about?" Y/n said "can't we end this already? I thought you'd understand dad!"

"Understand what? That you love a criminal? Or should I say he trapped you in his fake love for another revenge!" Yoongi said. "Do you even know what and who he is? What he do for a living? And how his family kills even innocents!"

"I know everything dad! Please just calm down. He's guilty for what he did, he didn't just came all this way with me for nothing." Y/n said.

"Have you gone crazy? How can you even trust someone like him!" Yoongi said "I don't want to talk about this anymore, get him out of my house!"

"He's not going anywhere! He'll stay with us, here." Y/n said.

"I said get him out of my house, MY HOUSE!"

"If he goes, I will go with him as well dad!" Y/n said. "Jungkook is my responsibility in Korea. He saved in from dying and kept me safe there, I can't let him go!"

"I'll leave!" Jungkook said and removed y/n hand from his arm. "I will leave you house Mr Min, I don't want to cause you anymore trouble. I'm sorry for what I did to you but please just trust me this time! I promise I'll never let you down! I would've killed your daughter already if I wanted revenge but that's not my intention. You might not believe it but I really do love her and I understand your concern as well. I won't steal her from you! I'm ready to go through all the challenges you may give me to win your trust!"

Yoongi looked at jungkook's eyes, he looked so honest. But how can yoongi forget everything so easily, it wasn't so simple for her. Yes, yoongi was thankful to the guy who saved his daughter but now, he doesn't know if he's thankful to jungkook anymore. His mind told him to shoot jungkook in the head right there right now for killing his father. But his heart reminder him again and again that his daughter was madly in love with the killer of his father. This was stressful, really stressful. Yoongi and Amelia had just got their daughter back, they don't want to loose her again.

"Challenges? Fine! If you go through all of my challenges, I'll give you y/n!" Yoongi said.

"Thank you, thank you so much sir! I swear I'll never hurt her and protect her with my everything!" Jungkook said. There was a smile on his face, at least he was able to convince yoongi. But he still needs to convince him more by winning his trust.

"Now, get out! You can't stay here!" Yoongi said.

"I'll come with you!" Y/n said and jungkook shook his head in refusal.

"No, stay with your family. I'll find a hotel." Jungkook said.

~

Later that night Amelia had discussion about jungkook with yoongi.

"You're really giving jungkook a chance?" Amelia said "I'm impressed!"

"I'm not giving him any chances, I'll just wait until he gets tired and leave her himself." Yoongi said.

"What do you mean?"

"I'll just keep her away from him. He want challenges? I'll give him thousands of them." Yoongi said "he will get tired one day and leave her."

"That's wrong!" Amelia said "you will hurt both of them!"

"She'll get over him soon, there are plenty of fishes in the ocean. She's just a new diver."

"I can't believe it's you who's doing this, your whole plan is ridiculous! Why didn't you refuse him right there at the moment! Your doing very yoongi, she's your own daughter! How can you do this to her? It's a mistake, don't do it!" Amelia said.

"She's my own daughter and that's exactly why I'll keep her away from him. She's still immature to understand love." Yoongi said.

"Who are you to say that? Don't you remember a single thing about us before our marriage? After what you've done and been through, you have no right to say our daughter is immature and doesn't understand love!" Amelia said "she is not a teenager anymore yoongi! She's a grown adult."

"Ours was different Amelia! We knew we were in love! True love! And then you were pregnant with yongsun too." Yoongi said "what if he'll do something wrong with her? What if he only uses her and leave her if the same happens to her!"

"The love they share can never be understand by others, not even you. I talked to jungkook before you arrived. He was so honest with me, he told me their relationship is special and y/n is precious to him." Amelia said "I know you want the best for her but please don't go too far that'll only hurt her like I was hurt by my father!"

~

2am, everyone sleeping, no sound and y/n in her room. She texted jungkook to send her the hotel's address where he was staying but he didn't reply yet. Was he mad at her, why didn't he call. She couldn't sleep or eat anything after what happened a few hours ago.
There's nothing she can do right now. She just has to wait until morning. She covered her face with the pillow, she was missing him so bad. What if he leaves her, all bad thoughts were rushing in her mind now.

"Y/N!!"

She heard a loud whisper. She puts down the pillow and looks around, checks her phone but there's nothing. She's so in love that she's going crazy?

"Y/N!!" This time the whispers was there with a knock on her window. She got up and looked at the window behind her bed. There was jungkook standing, knocking at her locked window. She opens it and help in get in.

"Why do you keep it closed?"

"It rains sometimes during night and the water gets in. So I don't really open it." She said. "Why didn't you tell me before you were coming?"

"Can't I come to see you without any notice?" Jungkook said.

"I mean I would've left it open if I knew you'd be coming." Y/n said "why didn't you reply to my text?"

"I'm sorry, I just ran into someone at the hotel." Jungkook said "but I'm here now! I missed you!"

"Who's that someone?" Y/n asked.

"Nobody! Just an old friend." Jungkook said "I just told you that I missed you and you ignored me!!"

"I didn't ignore you, I was just wondering... I missed you too." Y/n said and jungkook ignored her. "What's wrong with you now? Are you mad at me? I said I missed you too!"

"Really? You looked like you were sleeping holding that pillow, I must have disturbed you." Jungkook said with in a taunt.

"I was only hugging it bcoz I missed you so much..." Y/n said with a pout. Jungkook held her chin and pecked her small pout. They both layed down cuddling eachother for sometime, until y/n decided to take it a little further. She hugged his waist and started nibbling on his neck. Jungkook thought she just missed him alot so she was showing some affection. But it didn't take her long to move her hands down on his pants.

"What are you doing?!" Jungkook said, almost a loud whisper.

"Let's do it here!" Y/n said "I've always had this wild fantasy of having sex with my boyfriend at home sneakily!"

"But your parents are home!"

"They won't hear us, the noise doesn't go out. They're sleeping and their room an across the hallway." Y/n said.

~Author's Note~

Do you want a smut in the next chapter continuing this one's ending?