15 ~ Karina

Jimin returned home, back to his room.
"Why isn't she calling yet!" He thought holding his phone as he layed down on his bed "did she not see it? I surely put that photograph in the closet!"

And then after a minute, she finally called. Her voice wasn't stable, she tried her best to control her crying as she asked jimin a question "who's she?"

"Who?" Jimin said "who are you talking about? ....ah!..... I think you found his photograph?!.... You weren't supposed to go through his closet Jisoo!"

"Please!" She cried "tell me everything! I want to know who I am! I want to go home!"

"I will help you!" Jimin said "don't worry, keep your bags packed. I'll come to pick you up tonight!"

Jimin confronted y/n till she stopped crying and ended the call.

"Finally!" Jimin said "finally I'm going to have her!"

Suddenly his father knocked on the door and jimin fixed his expressions "door's open dad!"

"Where were you gone?" Mr park asked.

"You need something, dad?!" Jimin said.

"Jimin! You went to see her again?" His dad said "didn't you!"

"She called me dad!" Jimin said "she found out about Karina."

"What! How?!" Mr park asked surprised.

"I don't know dad." Jimin replied making a worried face "she said there was Karina's picture in his closet!"

"Poor jungkook!" Mr park said "he just started a new life and moved on, why is god doing this to my children. I hope jungkook will handle it."

"It doesn't matter anymore dad!" Jimin said "she doesn't want to stay with him anymore."

"Why?" Mr park asked.

"I told her dad...." Jimin said.

"What?!" Mr park asked "I told you to leave jungkook and his matters. Why did you do it?!"

"I just wanted to see her happy dad!" Jimin said "she deserves to know the truth, I can't jungkook ruining her life!"

Mr park sighed "what all did you tell her?"

"Just that she has a family." Jimin said "she wants her memory back, dad! And I will help her."

"Ofcourse, she would like to have her memory back. But this was not the appropriate way to start with, jimin!" Mr park said "I think you should talk to jungkook and let him resolve this matter with his girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?! No dad! He's only using her for lust!" Jimin said "I can't see her in pain, specially when she begged me for help! Will you stop me, dad?"

"You know it, I can't stop you!" Mr park said "but I can't stop jungkook either! Just don't make it any more difficult for me to deal with."

Mr park left, he wasn't satisfied to know what jimin did. Even though he told his son he won't stop him but he knows jimin was up to something wrong. The idea of jimin bringing y/n to their house from jungkook's was only going to make things worst that what they already were between the two step-brothers. Mr park called jungkook who was at their warehouse.

"Yes dad?" He picked up and said.

"I was thinking to visit, have a look at all the things at the warehouse." Mr park said.

"Sure dad!" Jungkook replied "you don't have to ask for that, everything I have is because of you! Come fast, it's almost time to eat. Let's eat together!"

"I think you should go home. Eat with your girlfriend, she must be feeling lonely without you, eating all alone." Mr park said.

"But I still have pending work to do!" Jungkook said "it's alright dad! She's used to it."

"Cmon! Don't be such a bad boyfriend." Mr park said "your mom loved it when I used to ditch work and come home early! Go, take your girl out on a date."

Jungkook chuckled "okay dad! Got it."

After sometime, Mr park heard jimin's door open and saw him coming out.

"Jimin!" Mr park said approaching him "going somewhere?"

"I told you dad! I have to bring Jisoo here." Jimin said

"But you just returned home." Mr park said "it's almost time to eat, have something then leave."

"I'm fine dad, not really hungry right now." Jimin said "I'll probably eat with Jisoo later."

Before he could say anything else, jimin rushed out to his car. "This is the perfect time! Jungkook won't be home till night." But when he knocked on the door, jungkook opened it. He wasn't expecting him, not at all. He was surprised to see him home so early. "Did she tell him?! No she can't, from the way she talked, she can't tell him about me"

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked, blocking the door.

"I'm here for Jisoo!" Jimin said "call her down!"

"She won't come!" Jungkook said and pushed jimin, causing him to trip and fall. "I told you to stay away from her! How dare you talk shit about me to her!" Jimin tried to get up but jungkook kicked his knee causing him to fall again with a bruise on his knee.

Jimin gathered some dust and tiny pebbles in his fist, throwing them at his eyes. Jungkook screamed as the pebbles hit his face and dust in his eyes, rubbing his eyes trying to open them but his vision was blurry. Jimin used this opportunity to run inside the house and find y/n.

"Jisoo!!" He shouted.

"Jimin...?!" She heard his voice. "Jimin!!"

He ran upstairs and unlocked her door. "We need to go! Now!"

"But jungkook...." Y/n asked.

Jimin grabbed her bag and took her out to his car. But jungkook was still there at the door, vision blurry, trying to stop him. Jimin kicked on his stomach and jungkook's head his the wall, he fell down. Before he could get up and fight back, they were gone. Somehow, he reaches the kitchen and washes his eyes until he was able to see clearly. He ran to his room and searched for the picture y/n talked about. And he found the picture of him and Karina in his closet.

"Who... Who did it came here...?"

The day jungkook left his father's house was the day when he decided to let go of his past and start a new chapter of his life. He brought nothing with him but his clothes and he was sure, he left this picture in his room with the rest of his memories.