Bonus Chapter 1

It's been an year already since jimin and Karina got married. It was a hard journey for her, she did everything possible to impress jimin and make him fall in love. Jimin was really stubborn, he would criticize her food only to make her feel bad on purpose. He would say harsh things to her that really hurt her feelings. But her love for jimin was the biggest feeling in her that gives her strength and it could never be hurt by anything that jimin did to break her down.

But soon after a few months, things started to get better. Yongjin realized jimin was his father and he'll be with him forever with his mother. Italy was a new place for him but he was enjoying it. Because he has his father now. No matter how much jimin would act and keep his guard up for Karina. For his son, his heart will always melt. As days passed, jimin's relationship with yongjin grew stronger and better. He'd spend more and more time with him. They both played together, bathed together, eat, sleep, most things together. Karina realized yongjin has never been this happy before. She hoped for her son to bring his parents close, and that's exactly what happened.

In the past 12 months, jimin noticed her true beauty, both from the inside and the outside. She was totally different woman now, she was more feminine than what she used to be. Her hotel business was going great in Italy. Jimin's numb heart started having feelings again. And for the first time, he felt actual love and not just attraction like any teenage boy. But something real. As their first marriage anniversary was coming closer, jimin knew this was the perfect time for their honeymoon. Which he didn't wanted at all in the beginning but only used to talk about it to tease Karina. He wanted to confess his feelings. He wanted something romantic. Their wedding was when they first kissed, but now he wanted to kiss her properly with a proper confession. Show her how much he wanted her.

He realized, with yongjin around this won't be possible. Jimin wanted some private time with Karina. Y/n gave birth to hanuel 4 months ago and yongjin loved going to his uncle's house and spend time with his aunt, and help her baby-sat his new cousin. Jimin told jungkook about his plan and y/n happily agreed for taking care of yongjin. Jimin and Karina convinced their son that they'll be going to back to Korea to a medical treatment. Yongjin was happy that he'll be staying at his cousin's house for the next week.

Jimin took Karina to Maldives, beaches have always been her favorite place to go. She had no idea what jimin was planning, she just knew that he wanted a relaxing vacation. She was excited to go somewhere she'd never been before.
They got in the big elevator soon after they landed in Maldives and reached the hotel. But they weren't there only couple in there. With 2 other couples and a bellboy with luggage, the elevator was full. They were told that their bags will be sent soon after a few minutes. Jimin noticed that Karina wasn't really comfortable standing behind the bellboy who had  luggage infront of him.

Jimin was standing in the end corner and he had some space infront of him, enough for Karina to stand. He grabbed her hand and pulled her infront of him. "Stand here" he said in low voice, only for her to hear. Their room was on 7th floor. The elevator stopped on 2nd floor and an old lady entered. To give that old lady some space, everyone in the front shifted backwards, which caused Karina to step back too. She was standing too close to him, she could feel his breath.
Jimin took out his phone, to text jungkook they've arrived in Maldives. As he was typing his message with one hand, his other hand falls down brushing against her hip.

This was nothing less than something surprising to her. Even though they slept in the same room and same bed, but they've never touched each other. Yongjin was still small and scared to sleep alone, so he slept between them every night. She almost whimpered but managed to held that in. But she accidentally stepped on his foot.

"Aah!" Jimin yelped out in pain. He had an immediate reaction and grabbed her waist.

"I'm sorry i-i!" Karina wanted to apologize for stepping on him but she almost choked on her words when she felt his hand on the back of her thigh. Since they were coming to Maldives, she was wearing a skirt with a top.

With one hand on her waist and the other on her thigh, he wanted to move her leg to the side

With one hand on her waist and the other on her thigh, he wanted to move her leg to the side. But in nervousness, Karina moved her legs in between his two legs. Her back was touching his front. That's when he noticed their height difference, how perfectly her head would fit in his neck. She was uncomfortable and jimin could feel it. He reached for her hands to hold them. He'd never done this before and the fact that they were with other people in that elevator made her more nervous.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked, almost a whisper.

"Shh.." he whispered in her ear. Locking fingers with her, he pulled her even more into his chest. Until their bodies were fully touching, he wrapped his arms around her waist. Resting his head on her shoulder he said "relax"

At the 4th floor, the elevator stopped and people got off. Now it's just them in that elevator which was spacious again. Karina waited for a few seconds, maybe jimin will remove his hands and stand separate again. But he still held on her, still in that position.

"Stop doing this.." she said.

"What?" Jimin asked with confused expressions. Karina loves him, right? Does she not like it? Is she mad at him?

Jimin thought of all these things "am I making her uncomfortable?"

"Stop doing what?"

"Stop doing things that makes me want to kiss you!" She said, loud and clear.

They both looked at each other, eyes locked. Jimin's eyes fall on her lips, they looked luscious. Jimin gulped thinking about how soft they were when he first kissed her on their wedding, which wasn't even a proper kiss. And how bad he wanted to kiss her right now, hold her, bite her, taste her. She was driving him crazy. But he was holding it all in, holding himself in place. The elevator stopped once again on the 7th floor. The doors opened and a bellboy was already standing infront of the elevator.

"I've kept you're luggage inside your room" he said as he smiled to the couple "let me show you the room."

Karina immediately fixed her expressions and followed the boy.

"Wait a little more jimin! You've waited so long to reach here, control yourself!"