5 ~ Ji Soo

"did she wake up?" Jungkook asked and continued to ask for the next 3 weeks.

"Why do we even have her!" Dan said "just throw her out. She's going to die anyways!"

"She isn't going to die!" Jungkook said "she survived in coma for 3 weeks, I have a strong feeling she will open her eyes."

And then the next day she woke up. Her injuries were cured and stitches were taken out after a week of surgery. She didn't ask anything, just said "can I have some water, my throat is really dry."

Jungkook was at his house, struggling with cooking again and the news of her waking up couldn't be any better in this situation. He gave up on his cooking, got dressed and left for the warehouse. He bought banana milk on his way since he was so hungry.

"So? What all did she tell about her?" Jungkook asked dan in his office.

"Nothing! She only keeps on crying remembering the accident." Dan said "she said she'll only talk to her saviour!"

"Okay! What's wrong with that?!" Jungkook said.

"You really want me to take her to his grave?" Dan said. "I still haven't told her the about the truck driver."

"Good! Bcoz I will be her saviour." Jungkook said "bring her here!"

"Okay boss!" Dan said, leaving.

"Also! Tell everyone, nobody tells her I killed that truck driver." Jungkook said.

"Got it boss!" Dan went and somehow convinced her to meet jungkook.

"You look so weak!" Jungkook said as she walked to his table "sit down!" She looked behind her at Dan and sat down on the chair infront of his table. Jungkook gestured Dan to leave the room. Dan found it weird, jungkook always involved him in his everything.

"What's your name?" Jungkook asked and she looked at him with an anxious face. "You can't speak? Do you have any disability?"

"I--I-- don't know...." She replied, scared.

"Okay, you can speak! So now speak loud and tell me your name!!" Jungkook said.

"I don't know...." She replied, sobbing.

"Where's your family?" Jungkook asked "do you have one?!"

"I can't remember..." She said. "My head hurts! I want to go home."

"Then tell me where is your home!"

"I don't know!" She said crying. After this jungkook was sure, she was suffering from memory lose. Her replies were annoying him. He got up to shout at her but when he looked at her crying face, she looked so innocent. It looked like she was in pain and God knows how but jungkook felt it. He could feel a part of her pain and fear. The fear of being alone in the whole world, there's nobody you know, nobody you can trust. Jungkook knew what loosing a family feels like, he lost his parents too when he was 10. Since that day, he always burned in the fir of revenge and anger. But today, for the first time he felt like there was someone he could relate to. He went a little close to her and sat down on the table.

"Stop crying, please!" He said.

"Please take me to my home!" She said crying.

"I will!" Jungkook said.

"You know me?" She asked with that little hope in her eyes. She wiped her cheeks with her palm and looked at him "you know where my home is?!" She asked and jungkook nodded, silently.

"Come! I'll take you home." He said.

~

He brought her to a big house. But she still couldn't remember anything.