Notice

Hello there (◠‿◕)

Last month's 25th my account completed 2 years since I started writing and publishing here. In these 2 years I've received some DMs from other platform creators for publishing my books there etc. The only reason that stops me from going to any other paying platform is you. You people, the readers, your response on my stories always brings me back here. Even at times when I feel like I'm tired and I don't have any idea left in my mind, I still want to think of something and write here for those who enjoy my books.

Last month was a little tough and I hardly had enough time to do something for you or for my self. I once did a Q&A here after completing my first book. And this time I wanna do a Q&A on Instagram. Last year, I decided to do instagram live to celebrate this but I had only 1 person watching and interacting. I'm really thankful to her for joining my live that day and talk to me :)

But after that, I'm scared that nobody will participate in this Q&A again, and I understand that it's your personal preference and choice. I just want to let you know that I've been thinking of doing an Insta Q&A for you guys :) please let me know what you people think about this.

Instagram username: bangtans_ab