33 ~ Twist Of Fate

The next morning wasn't so good for y/n. She puked right after she woke up. Her first thought was it's morning sickness but maybe not. She was feeling so tired and exhausted, but she just woke up.

"Maybe I should go see a doctor..." She thought. She planned to go alone without telling everyone. She has just returned home and everyone will get worried about her again if she tells anyone.

After the breakfast, in the afternoon. She lied to Amelia there were some friends whom she wanted to see. While she was waiting for her turn in the clinic, she received a call from jimin. Talking to him made her feel a little better. On her turn, she first explained about her accident to the doctor, she was afraid that her symptoms might have something to do with the accident and the injury.

"Hmm... I need your blood samples. The surgery happened a month ago, I don't think exhaustion and vomiting would have any links to your injuries." Doctor said.

"When will I get the reports?" Y/n asked while the doctor was taking her blood sample.

"You'll get them by the evening." The doctor said "did you felt sick before today in the past few days? Or is just today when you vomited?"

"No, it was the third time..."

"Okay! My receptionist with call you once the reports are ready." The doctor said.

After leaving the clinic she decided to go see jungkook. She didn't had the address but she had a rough idea about his hotel. While she was walking to the taxi stand, she saw a beautiful flower shop. The shop had beautiful red roses and they looked so fresh, smelled so good. Jungkook had bought her quiet a few things until now, getting him some roses should be fine. She bought a beautiful bouquet of roses for him. On reaching the hotel, the receptionist told her to wait a few minutes until she informs him about a guest. Y/n was standing their near the reception as she looked at the people come and go.

"Sorry mam! He is not picking up our phone." The receptionist said.

"Give me the spare key or second card for his room." Y/n said.

"We're not allowed to do that mam!"

"I'm his girlfriend! He must be expecting me." Y/n said.

"I'm sorry mam, but we can't give you the key until we are told by the guest themselves."

Suddenly y/n saw the lift open and jungkook come out. This must have been why he wasn't picking the hotel landline. It was lunch time already and way he was dressed looked like he was on his way to y/n. After all, who else would he go meet in Korea when he's new here himself. Y/n was about to take her steps towards him but stopped. He walked to the left of that big hotel lobby where a woman was sitting. Y/n couldn't see her face since jungkook was standing with his back facing y/n and blocking her sight to see the woman. It didn't even take them a minute and they both left. Y/n was a little surprised, jungkook said he didn't had anyone he knows in korea, so who was that lady? Where were they going?

She watched them leave in a car which that woman drove. The car looked expensive and she was dressed in emerald green bodycon which gave her body all those curves. Y/n decided to chase to them, she took another taxi. Their car stopped at a restaurant, she watched them go in  and order food. She called jungkook but he didn't pick up. Then she called him again and this time he picked up.

"Where are you? I was wondering if we both can have lunch together?" Y/n said on the call.

"I'm sorry babe, my stomach is a little upset since the morning. You have to eat lunch alone for today." Jungkook said. He was clearly lying to her. He was in a restaurant right now with another girl as they waited for their order to arrive.

"Let's meet then, I'll take you to the doctor." Y/n said.

"I'm seriously not in a condition to move, I can't leave my room right now baby." He lied again.

Y/n was hurt, why did he lie about being outside. She wanted to go in the restaurant and burst his lie. But jungkook wasn't someone to cheat on her. He made it clear to yoongi as well, he wanted to marry y/n and be with her. He came all this way to Korea only to convince her parents and take her back home as his wife. After all this, why was jungkook doing this? Why did he lie?

But the twist of fate was yet to happen. The girl gets up and leaves jungkook alone on the table as she walked to the washroom. She looked familiar, y/n was sure she'd seen her somewhere before. Was it in Korea? Or where could have she seen that woman before. Y/n got more suspicious now, she waited until the woman came back but what she saw broke her heart into tiny million pieces. The girl was no one else but Karina. The same face y/n saw in the photograph. The bouquet fell from her hand automatically when she saw her walk out of the washroom and sit with jungkook.
Jungkook lied to be with her, he didn't even tell y/n about meeting Karina. She was anger, she wanted to go in and slap jungkook for doing this. Before she could do anything, she noticed Karina cry and jungkook grab her hand.

Y/n was felt nothing more but just heartbreak and disappointment. Karina was not the only one crying, y/n was crying too. She couldn't just stay there anymore and watch her heart break more and more. She couldn't stay there and see this happen with her own eyes.

She left. She somehow managed to control her emotions as she returned home and her mom hugged her, welcoming her back home.

"Did you eat something? We have lunch left in the kitchen." Amelia said.

"I'm not hungry mom... I-I'm really tired right now... I want some rest." Y/n said and went to her room. She quietly cried her heart out until her eyes were puffy and red. But when she felt done with crying, she received a message from the clinic and a scanned copy of her reports.

She was pregnant.

~ Author's Note ~

Sorry for the late update, it's festival season going on here. So the updates might continue to be late.