Summer Break 2

The gif is of Chase 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We entered the house and I see four shirtless teenage guys and a naked one lounging around in their huge living room.

"Oh gosh." I said covering my eyes trying to unsee what I had just seen.

They all laughed a little. 

"Can I open my eyes?" I asked not really wanting to.

"Yeah, go ahead" A sexy raspy voice said.

"Unbelievable." I rolled my eyes staring at all the shirtless guys in the room and one completely naked.

I know I should be fangirling right now but I'm not. How can I be happy when I just found out that I have to live in a house, for three months, with five guys that I don't even know.

"I'm Chase." He held out his hand, "Chase Mathews."

"Cover up your junk." I said throwing a pillow at him.

"We are all human here." He said but still did what I told him to do.

Chase has a very handsome face. He has a really nice tan that makes him look as if he is glowing. He has green puppy dog eyes and light brown hair that is kind of spiked up.

"I'm Nathan Eastwood." 

"I'm Daniella." I held out my hand.

"If truth be told a kiss is healthier than a handshake." Nathan said. 

"Not going to happen." I replied. 

"Can't blame a guy for trying." Nathan said. 

Nathan is also very handsome. He is wearing black nerd glasses, a black beanie, and khakis. He has soft brown hair and gorgeous dark brown eyes that could melt butter. He is also rocking an amazing tan. He is only like an inch taller than Chase. He has adorable dark moles and freckles along the side of his face and cheek. 

"Daniella Cayman!!" A guy said wrapping his arms around me. 

"I'm Hunter Fran AKA the cool one!!" 

"Cool." I said trying to process everything. 

Hunter has really sharp facial features that can make anyone fall in love with him. He has lighter hair than Nathan and a pair of very pretty green eyes. Hunter is much taller than Nathan and Chase.

"I'm Elliot Jones." Elliot said shaking my hand. 

"Ahh. the third Italian." I said. 

Elliot is very cute and adorable okay he is hot!! He has dark brown hair, beautiful soft blue eyes, and kissable full pink lips!! He wore a baby blue shirt that only made his eyes pop even more and he wore his boxers.

"Rider." Rider spoke "Rider Hawk."

Rider is definetly the most handsome. He is very alluring. He has very sharp facial features with a very defined jawline. He has a few freckles, light blue eyes, and light brown hair, and I can definetly say that he has the best tan ever. He was shirtless exposing his nice abs and he wore some athletic shorts. They all looked so good and tan they made me seem like and ugly pale hag!! 

"Okay guys this is my sister you fuck with her I'll fuck you." Alex said as all the guys laughed.

"Don't you mean you will fuck us up!!" Nathan said. 

"Whatever I have a plane to catch." Alex said going somewhere and grabbing his two suitcases. 

"Really you need to suitcases for two months your such a girl." I said.