Summer Break 23

When Nathan and I got home the house was empty. Rider wouldn't be back till dinner time. Hunter went on a lunch date so he obviously would also be getting back y dinner time and it would take Chase a while to get Mr. Compadre in and out of the vet and he still has to get him groomed. 

"Home sweet home!" I laid the picnic basket on the island. 

"Should we cook dinner before the guys arrive?" Nathan asked leaning against the counter top

"Yeah your rigth we should" I fiddled with my fingers "What are you feeling?" 

"Umm, something healthy!" 

"Umm, how about steamed vegetables, some chicken, quinoa, oh and some sweet potato fries!!" I licked my lips

"Sounds good!" Nathan rubbed his hands together "Let's starts cooking!!" 

Nathan grabbed a bag of frozen mixed vegetables out of the fridge and grabbed a steamer. I grabbed the chicken, quinoa, and sweet potatoes. 

***

Nathan unexpectedly trapped me in the corner and started kissing me passionatly. I smiled against his lips catching my breath. 

"Your so cute!" He said inbetween kisses. He grabbed the back of my thighs, lifted me up, and sat me on the counter top. He put his body inbetween my legs and every with every touch it shot fireworks into my body. Nathan begged for an entrance and when I didn't give it to him he moaned making me giggle. He caressed my cheek and as I was about to give him an enterance I smelt smoke and broke up the kiss.

"Oh no!" I jumped off the counter top. "The quinoa !"  I took the rice off the stove and tried to cool it off. 

Nathan started laughing like crazy. "Stop laughing it's not funny!!" I coudn't help myself and I started to laugh. 

*Beep Beep Beep*

The loud fire alarms started to go off. My instinct was to cover my ears and protected them from the loud obnoxious sound. 

"Oh dang it!" Nathan climbed onto a chair. "Can you hand me that kitchen towel please" I handed him the towel and he started blowing away the smoke next to the fire alarm.

"Gosh we are so stupid!!" We both started laughing. 

 "See what you do to me. You distract me with your good look and your delicious lips!" Nathan hugged my waist from behind as I checked the burnt quinoa. It wasn't even burnt at all. It was still great! 

"Time for seasoning" I handed Nathan the required seasoning "Just add a smidgen!"

 "Like this?" Nathan asked 

"A little more" 

"What about now?" Nathan put some more seasoning in

"Just a little bit more" I said 

"Okay..." Nathan started to pour the whole thing in 

"Oh my gosh Nathan! You hate me don't you!!" I started laughing!

"Yes I hate you that's why I do this!" Nathan softly grabbed my cheek and closed the space in between our lips. 

"Well than you must really hate me!!" I spoke softly after Nathan puled away leaving his hand on my cheek.

***

"Why are yall so happy!?" Rider asked. We were all sitting together at the dinner table except for Elliot because he is with his family.

"Its umm it's a nice day!!" I lied well it wasn't a total lie because it was a nice day but that's not the real reason for why Nathan and I are happy.

"mmm" Rider punchered his steamed carrots with his fork and shoved it in his mouth.

"Did Nathan make this quinoa?" Hunter asked 

"He probably did it tastes like his cooking!" Chase finished for Hunter 

"Daniella burnt it" Nathan smiled

"What? No this is not on me your the one who....who" I forced a swallow. C'mon Daniella think of an excuse.

"It was my fault...I umm...I accidently locked myself outside" Guess Nathan noticed my nervousness and came up with a lame excuse.

"Omfg hahahaha" I started to laugh uncontrollably at Nathan's lame excuse. 

"What's so funny?" Rider asked. The rest of the guys smirked at my stupid laughter while Nathan gave me the "I'm going to kill you" glare

I smiled and stared at my plate "Umm, nothing I just remembered the whole...un no Nathan locking himself out...it was really funny!" I played it off

"Wow I thought you were smarter than that Nathan!" Hunter said 

"Yeah, me too!" Nathan gave me a smile.

 "So umm, Hunter how was your date!?" I poked my carrot with my fork 

"It was a waist of my time that's how it was." Hunter said 

"What did you do?" Rider asked 

"I didn't do anything this time" Hunter said "Turns out she just wanted to go out to get back at her cheating boyfriend" 

"So she used you to make her ex jealous?" Nathan clarified 

"Yes" 

Chase and I were the first ones to bust out laughing! Hunter gave us the "I hate you glare"

"Wow! That is the only reason why girls ask you out!" Chase said 

"It's because I'm to good for them!" Hunter popped his collar and we all busted out laughing.