Summer Break 30

I woke up feeling very sad. Today is the day I leave to go back home. My summer break had ended and I had to go back to school for my last year of high school.

"Ohh baby sister I don't want you to leave" Alex hugged me

"How many times do I have to tell you to quit calling me a baby!" I punched his arm

"Feisty!" Alex said rubbing his arm.

"You should of spent the first two months with me instead of your ex" I said sarcastically

"What and miss some great sex? No thank you!" Alex responded. I made a face of disgust.

I checked the time on the wall "I have five minutes before I have to leave"

"Daniella!" Elliot wrapped his arms arounf me. "I'm going to miss you so much!!"

"I'm going to miss you too Elliot" I kissed his cheek

"You've made this summer break awesome!" Hunter wrapped his arounds around me

"Well you guys made mine awesome!" I responded

"Thanks for breaking my heart Daniella!" Rider joked giving me a hug

"Aww thank you for being a douche!" I joked back

"I still hate you!" Chase wrapped his arms around me

"Are you serious?" My mouth dropped

"No of course not. I never did! Your just so gullable" Chase replied

"Thanks not funny!" I gave him a wedgie while we hugged

"Okay I take that back I do hate you!" Chase said fixing his underwear!

"Good!" I smiled

Nathan and I already said goodbye to eachother early in the morning "I'm going to miss you"

"I going to miss you more!" Nathan responded giving me a qick peck on my lips

"Gross!" Hunter said

"Oh like you haven't seen it before!" I kissed Hunter on the cheek.

I said my goodbye to Mr. Compadre and kissed his soft fur.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much!" I said "Come on bring in the group hug!"

We stood their hugging eachother for what seemed like an enternity. Alex drove me to the airport afterwards.

"Be safe sis" Alex said "Call me when you get home"

"I will!" I gave him a tight hug and grabbed my suitcase and entered the airport.

***

I sat on the plane reflecting over the past three months...some incredible three months! I made new friends and I lost some two. I remember how scared and nervous I was arriving at their massive house. I remember when Rider stole my first kiss...and my second. I remember when we asked me to be his girlfriend...and when I met his parents...some time past and we broke up and I fell for Nathan. The one who I lost my virginity to. There were a lot of firsts... first kiss...and even my first "I love you"

Flashback to this morning

I was in Nathan's room. His room was dark and we just stood their holding eachother. I was crying and he was comforting me when all of a sudden he just blurted it out..."I love you Daniella, I love you so much!" I didn't know what to say at first but then it just slipped out "I love you too Nathan!"

End of flashback

I just know that I will be back! I plugged in my headphones and smiled stupidly thinking back!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note!

I hope you have enjoyed reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it! Until next time.... oh and there may or may not be a sequel! *wink wink*

Love, CrunchBuddy