Summer Break 16

Friday morning 

It was a rainy morning, which I think is quite rare for L.A. weather. Seeing as it was raining I decided not to go for a run. 

I walked groggidly to the bathroom and tripped over a box. "Ohh I had completely forgotten about you" I whispered to the box. I know, weird.

"Might as well put you into action" I whispered to the box again. Yes I was talking to a box that had the magic white rug in it.

I quietly tiptoed into Rider's room. 

"You look so precious when your asleep!" I whispered to myself. Daniella snap out of it, your here for one reason only so do it. 

His face was so adorable! He had a cute little smile on his face as he slept! His lips looked fuller and pinker! His eyebrows were crunched up. I quickly and quietly snuck into his bathroom and replaced his white bath mat with the one I borrowed from Lauren. I also tied an airhorn to the back of his door so when he opens it it will hit the side of the wall making it go off and giving him a fright!! I walked back into his room and snuck in under his warm covers! We slowly woke up and turned to face me. Our faces only inches apart. I could feel his warm and calming breath on my face. I could see every imperfection on his face; some small scars and a couple spots.

"Morning!" I kissed his nose

"Morning beautiful!" He hugged my waist and brought me closer to his masculine and warm body. "Thanks for being the first thing I saw this morning!"

"Well your welcome!!" I ran my hands through his messy bed hair!

"So what are you doing today!?" I asked

"Don't know I don't really have any plans!" Rider responded

"What do you want to do!?" Rider stared into my eyes making me want to melt like butter does on a burning skillet.

"We don't have to do anything" I shrugged. 

"but what if I want to take you out!?" He smirked.

"It's raining out, kind of depressing" I spoke softly

"It rarely rains here in the summer time" Rider scrunched his eyebrows in a adorable cute way!!

"That's what I thought! I dont know, mother nature is weird!" I replied.

"Well I'm going to take a quick shower!" Rider said as a huge smile grew on my face!

"Okay hurry back!!" I smiled

"I will!" He kissed me before leaving his warm bed. He grabbed his bright blue briefs from his drawer and went into his bathroom. 

I heard him turn on the water and let it run for a little bit before stepping in to the shower and singing quite badly!! He was proably doing it just to annoy (impress) me!! After he turned off the water I heard a scream come from the bathroom that could scare anyone to death!

"WHAT THE HELL! WHAT? WHY? BLOOD?" Rider opened his bathroom door making the air horn go off! At this point Rider fell to the floor! I busted out laughing!! 

"Is this another one of your dumb pranks?" Rider asked 

"hahahahahhah yeah hahahhaha!!" I managed to say

"So you think this is funny huh!?!" He stood up off the floor and crossed his arms over his chest! 

"Uhh yeah!" I sounded dumbfounded!

"Well than!" He ran towards me and tackled me onto the bed! He got on top of me and began tickling me!

"Rider hahahha stop hahhaha!" I laughed