Summer Break 10

Monday Morning

I woke up at 5: 45 and got ready for my run. I threw on some black shorts, white sports bra, and my worn out black running shoes. I tied my hair into a high pony and walked out the door and did my normal running routine. As soon as I got back home I popped into the shower. After my shower I through on my confortable black Nike sweats, my black Nike hoodie, and my black Nike shoes. As you can tell I really like Nike and black!! I ran downstairs and began to make breakfast.

"Goodmorning Sunshine!!" Rider said giving me a quick peck on my lips as he hugged me from behind. "I love it when you wear athletic clothes!!" 

"Well thank you!!" I said as I mixed four eggs into a bowl.

"I'm going to go shower so we can leave at around 7:30" Rider said giving me a wink before running upstairs.

***

"Rider...Daniella welcome!!" A lady said "I'm Meredith and I am directing the shoot!!" Meredith is so pretty. She looks to be in her 30's. Her skinny and tall figure makes her look like a model. She sure dresses like one!! her auburn hair makes her hazel eyes pop.

"Excellent!!" Rider said giving Meredith a huge smile. 

"Uhh Gillian please escort these two lovely people into there dressing rooms and tell the make up artists to get started on make up and wardrobe so we can get this shoot on a role!!" Meredith said wasting no time.

I was put into a room in the back, Rider was across the hall from me. Two other women Merediths age were in the room with me who I am guessing is the wardrobe and makeup personnel. One of the ladies sat me on a chair in front of a mirror with a bunch of lights on it. She didn't wait to get started on my makeup. I guess this is how modeling works. 

"What kind of foundation do you use?" She asked in a sweet soft voice as it felt like she was painting on my face. She may seem sweet andnice but her hands were definetely rough.

"I don't wear makeup" I simply said feeling uncomfortable as she touched my face.

"No wonder your skin is so pretty. Don't worry as soon as I am done with you you won't even be able to recognize yourself." She said. 

"Is that a good thing?" I asked as I stared at her through the mirror.

"It is" The other lady said as she sat on a sofa reading a fashion magazine.

"I'm Lauren by the way this is my card incase you ever need anyone to do your makeup and hair!!" Lauren gave me a smile as she continued doing my mackeup. I took her card and shoved it into my pocket after reading it over.

The lady gave me a very simple and natural look but still made me look so different. I actually felt beautiful. She put on a nice foundation that went with my skin tone and powdered my face. She bronzed my face and contoured that made my cheek bones pop. She gave me a very subtle blush and highlighted my face. She curled my eye lashes and put mascara on it which made my eyelashes seem longer but than she also glued on fake eyelashes which made my eyes appear more open and awake. She than did a simple winged eyeliner and put on natural eye shadow and filled in my eyebrows. To top it all off she put on some soft pink lipstick. 

"Whoah you did amazing!!" I said looking myself over in the mirror.

"Well you were very simple to do!!" The lady said. She undid my hair and began to curl my hair. 

After she curled my hair the other lady told me which outfit I would wear, which isn't really that different from what I'm wearing now. She gave me a pink sports bra which made my lips stand out and black stylish sweat pants and some pink athletic shoes. Seeing as it is for a weight loss magazing it makes since to show off my body.  After I got dressed she led me back out to wear all the cameras and lights were set up and I stood by Rider.